Ever Had a Spooky Experience?

really??

Wow…same here.

yeah :slight_smile:

Off-topic:
I kinda do believe and ghosts and don’t believe in ghosts at the same time. Weird, huh? I mean like I believe that once in a while, strange things can happen, and I do believe that spirits may revisit Earth and their loved ones again, and much more impossible things can become possible every now and then (call me crazy if you wish, but that’s what I think) however, I don’t believe that they’re like the versions in movies and some stories, where they haunt places just for the sake of haunting and scaring people, and I think if spirits did revisit Earth, they still wouldn’t bother living people at all.

On-topic: Once, my mom got a phone call, but no one was speaking. It was all crunching and eating noises. Another time, a long time after that incident, my family kept on getting phone calls in the night where no one answered. We figured it must have just been pranksters, but why would pranksters waste their calls on the same house over and over? Eventually, we had to unplug the phones because the empty phone calls came nonstop when we were trying to sleep.
And the following day, I remember something else strange happened, but I don’t remember what.

This may sound weird, but I only believe ghosts can come down if God lets them. I mean, if they have some unfinished business or can’t let go, they stay down here. I don’t believe anyone can come out of Hell, thus there is no such thing as evil ghosts. Maybe mischievous, but not evil.

maybe they come down to comfort us? Then when we freak out and say they are evil the idea of ghosts turn sour.

Yeah, I agree, Rac_Rules. :slight_smile: I meant that in my previous post, but I like the way you put it, too.
I don’t believe they are the kind of ghosts expressed in a lot of movies and stuff, where they are trying to make people dead like them. Take, for example, the [spoil]kind ghost children in Coraline.[/spoil]

A breif summary of something that happened to me: I read a scary story with an end threatening the reader. I went to bed uneasy about the last words in the book, but then I thought of Monsters, Inc. and believe it or not, that Pixar film saved me from nightmares!

For several nights, I stayed up late and went to bed. I turned off my computer, but strangely, I hear the computer sounds, and wake up while I’m already in bed, to find the computer turning itself on. Then, all the lights on the computer finally shut down. Many minutes later, it happened again, and I could see the blinking lights of the compuer on again. Then off. Then I heard it go on. By the next morning, the PC had run extremely low on power by turning itself on almost every night. Weird.

has it done it ever since??

So far, no, but it happened often up until two nights ago.

any electrical problems??

I dunno, but at least it stopped now, so it doesn’t bother me. :stuck_out_tongue: I think it might have just been a little bug going around in the PC or something.

:smiley:

most likely it is a jam with your power button. If it gets jammed easily then it could turn itself on and off. If that is not the case then i’d bring up a wordpad or word document and let the ghost write out his message…

I’m not afraid of ghosts. If they try to attack me, they’ll just go right through me. :stuck_out_tongue: Or so I think.

BDD: That is what I always think about ghosts as well.

YAh…right through me…i think.
This sounds like a famous last words…

What about ghosts that can move things? They could ‘pick’ something up and throw it at you.

My sister’s been freaking me out, saying that when I’m not in my bed at night (I sleep in the playroom on weekdays so I’m not woken up too early) she hears my bedsprings creak. Now, that could be that it’s just a freakin’ old bunk bed … but I’ve also felt someone push me. Not violently, just slightly. I just hope they don’t push me too hard - there’s no guard rail. :open_mouth:

If there is a ghost in my bedroom, I’m sure it’s a harmless one. :smiley:

But you won’t find me using my Ouija board to find out! I dun’t wanna risk anything.

Ok, maybe I’m just going insane, but sometimes I think my dog might be a ghost. Well, we got her from a breeder, so it’s not like she died before we got her, but sometimes I see her one place and then a couple moments later I see her somewhere else. Most of the time I hear her come up the stairs, but occasionally she comes up soundlessly. Also, we overfeed her way too much, she eats a ton and doesn’t get that much exercise, but never seems to gain any weight. Weird.

I’ve been reading stuff on this historical site, and there are so many sightings and sites I’m pretty convinced ghosts exist.

Rac_Rules: Well, just because your dog’s a ghost (if she is a ghost) doesn’t mean she’s going to harm you. :wink:
The previous ghost stories I’ve read in my free time have ghosts that actually save the characters from something. :wink:

Oh, and I have read stories of ghosts in a magazine and believe some of them. There’s one where a dog in history never left the war campsite, to be there with the soldiers. And after the dog passed away, several people said they heard his howl in the night.
There’s another story out of the magazine where a traveling woman thought she saw the ghost of a dog walk through the wall of a castle. The woman, thinking this was percuilier, came out of her vehicle to look. Good thing she got out, too, because the vehicle (whether it was a car or a carriage, I forgot) was about to get hit by something or crash and destroyed.
And another place where horses used to roam and stampeded (I forgot how they died), is said to still be haunted because people nearby can hear the horses running though they don’t see horses there.

I guess I’ve got an interest for ghost stories, as long as they don’t involve bloodiness.

Some of the stories here are spooky. But I think mine is the spookiest.

Once, a long time from now, I guess, I went to bed with a blanket, but when I woke up, the blanket was gone. Later, it was found in the playroom (which, in my house, was down the hall). I figured I must have sleepwalked over and left it there or something, but how could I have sleepwalked safely down the ladder of a bunk bed and all the way down the hall and back?