Do you thinlk Boo will be a teen or still a kid in this?

I actually hadn’t thought of that… in that case, we haven’t forgotten Boo, but the story doesn’t revolve around her.

BTW, Rogue, you’re new here, right? You should go introduce yourself here:

[url]The "Introduction/I'm Back" Thread - Members, Inc. - Pixar Planet Forums :wink:

I would love to see Boo as a teenager in the sequel. That would be a good plot.
I can´t think of anything else…

I’d like to see her as a ten-year-old…or just a little older…

I want Boo to be a kid or teen and to have forgotten Sully entirely.

But I’m betting the prequel rumor is true. After all, the Planes rumor was true.

That works too.

I’m hoping that she will be around 5-10 years old and remember Sulley. Maybe she will have a younger sibling that will be in the movie too.

Well, it’s been confirmed that it’s a sequel, so I’m sure that Boo is waaaay out of the picture.

Pity, she was my favorite character in the movie!

I thought we were told it was a prequel.

I apologize, that was a typo. I meant sequel.

Heh, I highly doubt Boo will appear in it now, since Monsters Inc 2 is going to be a prequel.

Yeah, it’s safe to say that she’s out of the picture.

I heard Randall will be in there.

No offense, but the fact you said sequel twice made me laugh. Sorry.

Sorry Kenzie but I had to do those.

That’s it, I can’t take this abuse. I’m LEAVING slams door

:laughing: 8D :laughing: 8D :laughing: 8D

Just kidding. I’ll say it right this time. Se…PREQUAL! Cookies for me!

Yes, I fail like Soviet Russia! :sunglasses:

Good job!

Haha, thanks Pixarfan, that picture is perfect! Mike approves!

lol, I know.

100% Mike Approved!

Given the fact it’s a prequel, Boo’s age and the likely high number of years it is possible Boo’s biological parents have not even met yet let alone preformed pro-creative actions resulting in herself.

See this is another reason why I wanted a sequel. Boo’s parents (or gaurdians, whatever works).

I am incredibly intrigued and curious as to what happened and the possible reprecussions of her being a full 24 hours were if there were any- like them being there. Clearly it seems they didn’t lose her to social services after a year but that’s not to say it didn’t have an effect on them. After putting their daughter to bed she just disappeared with no sign of forced entry. That’s the stuff of parental nightmares there. The fact she returns would obviously be a relief but ultimately freak them out. Boo it seems is not abused either nor neglected.

And even the worst babysitter in the world would notice she was gone 24 hours nor would I think good parents leave such babysitters for a very long period (say overnight). Of course if it was an incredibly selfish person they might put off reporting it through fear of getting into trouble, though they’d also be an idiot sine there was no way to plan for such a thing to happen as monsters aren’t real to them. (At the very least a person would instigate a wide search with the help of neighbours/locals if anything if they thought of anyone other than themselves).