Disneystrology

Could de please do my birthday, October 16th?

Wow, Hitler’s birthday description does not describe the Hitler I know haha. But I’m jealous, I love Brother Bear!

Chuckles. This one doesn’t have an image on the preview:

ditto.

November 25th. It’s nice :smiley::

Thank you very much, Spirit!

The description actually fits me! :laughing: And Guido is awesome :smiley:

Epic, thanks SoA!

Guido is just full of win, and my favourite character in Cars :slight_smile:

Mine is in the running for the worst one…ever!
It doesn’t really match up either. Did anyone actually see this cartoon? I wasn’t even good enough to get the ugly duckling from Chicken Little. 8D

Chuckles: The Ugly Duckling from 1938 is actually my favorite Silly Symphonies :stuck_out_tongue:

And the description for Hitler’s birthday does not match with him at all.

Can somebody do June 7th, please? :slight_smile:

Edit: And my brothers’ birthday, April 12th and July 9th?

Ah! This is so cool! If anyone could do October 12, I’d be really grateful

Evangeline:

Witch_of_Night:

Let’s see, Hitler is:

Wise, because he motivated all of Germany to control most of europe.
Respected, well, since Germany was in grief turmoil from losing the first World War.
Compassionate, since he respects and cares for the Aryan race and the strive for a German empire.

There ya go.

Not really. Only a small percentage of the Germanic population had Hitler’s support, but in a dictatorship you don’t need popular support!

Ok, then he had Italian support!

Thanks, SoA! Wow, they nailed most of my personality there, I do like creative pursuits, and improvising mash-ups and making people laugh… I can also honestly say that in my close circle of friends, all of them like me. And yeah, I’m kinda a kid in a grown-up body and I try to get along with everyone.

This stuff is creepy! And I tried reading the other horoscopes (because I was skeptical about the descriptions being ‘vague’ enough to describe just about anyone), but Bonnie still fits my characteristics best! :open_mouth:

Tee hee! I wiiin! :mrgreen:

aerostarmonk, no need to apologise, you introduced this concept to us in the first place!

And you guys are sneaky, I didn’t think of ‘URL-backtracking’! :stuck_out_tongue:

Tehehe… what did you do then? Find the Photobucket account itself? Nicee :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, let’s be a little less serious here:

What’s Wall-E’s day? (very, very curious, it would make me melt just to see which day he’s on, and what characteristics make him belong on that day)

Here’s WALL·E, somethingguy912:

isn’t it strange that Wall-E’s location is one day away from 9/11?

Still, I don’t find Wall-E intelligent as i find him Curious. ‘Selfless’ is also a good term for him.

More importantly, who’s on 9/11?

9/11: