Disneystrology

somethingguy912:

TDIT. Awesome, you’ve got Bonnie!

Flik-E:

LotsoFan:

SpaceRangerAlex:

Who else? .D

Ha! Red! that’s so funny! But, I am observant!

April 2nd, please! ^^

Rac_Rules: Here ya go!

Dude, tdit, that’s the coolest one so far!

Sorry for letting you guys down on this one. I should’ve kept going but I kept getting distracted with other things. But it looks like thewisecookiesheet has picked up the slack. I’ll try to stay more on top of things next time.

Hmmm… I’ve never seen the sword in the stone so I don’t know what to say.

For three of my friends Sept 8, July 6, and Jan 21 please! Also what day is Buzz Lightyear on?
:smiley:

Hehe, I just noticed that you were, well, not posting here as much, and since I figured it out, I might as well help. :slight_smile:

I have the “easily distracted” Dale? Uh, that’s kind of creepily spot on, given my ADD…

(i’ll possibly get flagged)…Hitler’s birthday?

My birthday, October 4’th?

Could you please d oOctober 16th?

Spirit of Adventure: How could you be disappointed by Jack? Even if the description doesn’t match up with you, at least you’re a main character. 8D

It’s a pretty good movie, you should check it out.

SpaceRangerAlex:

&

nightwheel:

&

Sorry, somethingguy. I don’t know the date, and I’m too tired right now to look it up! Sorry!

Although, it would be interesting to see the characteristics…

&

And to the person who was asking for the Buzz Lightyear one, my method is not looking through them all, I’m going directly to the picture. If that makes sense…

&

Long post is longgg…

Meh, that movie is not one of my favorites. But the description is not that bad.

20 April is Hitler’s Birthday :laughing: :smiling_imp:

My dad has the same as Osamas.

Here you go, guys.

“You use your leadership abilities to inspire, but not to dominate others.”

&

EDIT

I found the Buzz Lightyear date! Anyone lucky enough to land a January 24th birthday? :laughing: