Disney won't be doing fairy tales anymore

puts on list :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, my mom doesn’t care, my dad despises Disney, and I’m addicted to it. :frowning: But I watch them all I can.

I wish I could.
My town doesn’t have a video store anymore. D:

I love the Three Caballeros!! <3 I love the songs in it.

rock-itpop: Check out youtube!

Virginia: I’m sorry that your parentals don’t appriciate the magic that is Disney. But I agree, The Three Caballeros have fantastic songs! Sadly, last time I checked,they weren’t on itunes! :frowning:

I’ve seen 42

I don’t know how many I’ve seen.
I think all except Three Caballeros, and Song of the South. There’s a few more I haven’t seen (including Tangled) but those are the only ones that I can really think of.

That’s another fantastic one! Your only chance to see it is on VHS or on youtube, since Disney refuses to acknowledge it’s existence. But the animated scenes in it are some of my favorite in early Disney history.

^^‘’ God i got on here right after i had my rant on one of the sites about this! I knew you guys would be talking :`-( I’m so upset about it.
Part of my inspiration comes from Disney and even though I’m 17 years old and totally obsessed with vampires my heart will always be with Disney!! I just realized it this Thanksgiving weekend we had, that… I want to be a part of Disney. I know they have some kind of college thing and i want to do Something for them. I know I want to be a writer but perhaps I could have a part time job with them or something. I mean writing doesn’t usually bring in the big bucks YD
It’s just heartbreaking to me how corrupt our society is now at days And I was about to start working on My Beauty and the Beast retelling again. -3- now I don’t want to write :`-( man I’m so upset :`-( And I thought I got all my crying done when I watched Tangled yesterday darn school! I’m go into the library and go find a corner to hide in…

Aw, I’m so sorry, khstar. Maybe they’ll make more soon. And I’m obsessed with Disney, too(and Pixar, and Toy Story, and NASCAR, and The Incredibles, and pizza…)!! I’m sure they wouldn’t disappoint us. :wink:

Ya i’m sure they’ll come back to it eventually ^^’ ive always been a big fan of the middle ages and fantasy adventures YD but anything with romance will make me happy

They’re not giving up on fairy tales. They just don’t have any lined up for release right now, so they’re taking a hiatus from them to focus on other ideas for their animated films. Disney even posted on their facebook page just a week ago confirming that what LA Times wrote about them “not doing anymore fairy tales” wasn’t true, and that fairy tales are still alive and doing well at the studio. The media is just fueling the fire, and frankly, I’m so sick and tired of seeing this being completely exaggerated in news and articles with everyone on the comments area bashing Disney and not even stopping to realize that they shouldn’t believe everything they read on the internet.

Everyone right now so just go to Disney’s facebook page and read what they said about it there, because I’m just too tired and frustrated to even bother linking it here. :\ Sorry if I’m sounding mean, but seriously, ugh… the media annoys the hell out of me sometimes.

That happens to everyone who steps even the littlest bit out of line. Sadly, now a company I care about is suffering media lies. :frowning:

Just when you thought the media couldn’t sink any lower.

I hate the media. They’ll do anything for attention. :unamused: They’ll always go as low as they can.