Cars Land

I just found out today from my dad that we are going to Disneyland this year! So you bet that I will check out Cars Land! I am just so happy right now! :smiley: We will be going at the end of August. :smiley:

Lucky, lucky, lucky! :smiley: Why couldn’t it be in FL? :frowning:

It sounds awesome. Sadly I probably won’t end up seeing it as there is no Disney Land in New Zealand.

We drove a little of Route 66 a few years ago, and I think it was partly because of Cars. Anyway, I’d kinda like to see Cars Land too, though I doubt I’ll ever be able to. Disneyland is just a little far for me right now

That’s awesome! I want to take a road trip on Route 66 someday. :slight_smile: Yeah, I doubt I ever will either, despite how much I would love too.

Sounds like total fun!

Yeah, but it evens out. WDW has a lot of stuff that DLR doesn’t have. (like 2 more parks).

Yeah, that’s definitely true. Although, I would happily trade some of the stuff here for Cars Land. :wink:

^haha, yeah!

I really wish they had a Three Caballeros ride here at Disneyland like they do ovre in Disneyworld.

Oh, the boat ride in Mexico at Epcot? I love that ride! I wish we had that “World of Color” show. I’ve seen it before in videos but it looks amazing to see in person. :3

^Yeah that’s the one. And I too haven’t seen WoC in person either. Yet. I wouldn’t be suprised if it head over to Florida, due to its popularity.