Cars Land

^ Disneyland.
Florida is too far away for me. :unamused:

Awesome!!! Yeah, Cali is too far for me. Florida was costly enough but it was the best trip ever!!! :smiley:

Hey guys!

Guess what, Construction site Tour!

Here’s an exclusive look into Carsland! It’s about 15 minutes long, there’s a lot of details. I hope you enjoy it!

youtube.com/watch?v=rAmfYBjcl8o

thanks for the link Kenzie, great and interesting video

It’s nice to know that people still know/care about this thread. Thanks so much for the link! That’s really great! :mrgreen:

Yes, as soon as my mom showed me the video, I knew I had to upload it!

My mom was a little on the fence about going to Disneyland in 2012, because of money. But she says that she’s for sure going! I just have to pay for my way there, since I’m an adult now. That’s fair enough, I guess.

Awesome!!! I just went to Disney World last year which was a lifetime dream of mine I never thought would come true. It was amazing, so now I’ve got my sights set on Disney Land. I know what you mean about the money, Disney is very expensive, plus the airfare for my family would be a lot. If I had enough money I would pay my way there but I only have a part time job so I don’t have much of a hope. Someday though! :sunglasses:

I found a whole bunch of videos of Cars Land and it makes me super excited! ;-o The rides are awesome!

-Preview of Downtown Radiator Springs
youtube.com/watch?v=fGVYMdbO7Kc

-Preview of “Luigi’s Flying Tires”
youtube.com/watch?v=jgKoj4ol … ure=relmfu

-Preview of “Mater’s Junkyard Jubilee”
youtube.com/watch?v=NIYR0FFd … ature=fvwp

-Preview of “Radiator Springs Racers”
youtube.com/watch?v=6E0gIB16 … re=related

-Lightning McQueen “Animatronic” Live Test
youtube.com/watch?v=qi5D5VoG … re=related

The animatronic is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! :sunglasses: Don’t worry, he’s not supposed to talk yet. There’s also supposed to be body movement also but this was just a test for the eyes plus the mouth and I say it passed with flying colors. It looks so real and if I was a younger kid I would definitely think this was THE Lightning McQueen. Who am I kidding? If I saw this in real life, I would freak out thinking it’s really him. 8D

I took a look at the ‘Downtown Radiator Springs’ one. My goodness, to see that and with the lights all neon just like in the film. <3 Now that, would be a dream come true for me. I saw an life-size replica of McQueen and Mater in Disney World last year. They had it set up so there were noises playing in the background to sound like their engines and you could get your photo taken with them. :smiley: So I did, and I touched McQueen! :mrgreen:

I so wanna go now!

Yes, exactly! Ahhh… <3 I’m heading out to L.A. next summer to spend it with my godparents so Disney is definitely on the list, I must go see this! ;-o Oh yeah! I go see them every time I go to Hollywood Studios. It’s really cool how Lightning will randomly rev his engine and Mater’s cap will randomly move. They’re also in the parade which is pretty neat. I just really wish they talked! Whenever I’m in line, there’s always at least one kid that asks "Why don’t they talk? I want them to talk!" and I’m just like "You and me both, kid. :-\"

[quote="SallyMcQueen":2uiln9qm] and I’m just like "You and me both, kid. :-\"[/quote:2uiln9qm]

8D AHAHAHA! Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard at that!!! 8D

I didn’t see them in the parade when I was there but you are so lucky to have seen them more than once AND to be going to Disneyland. And this is why I wish I lived in the US…

Ahahahahaha, LOL. 8D This is the reason why my parents moved to where I live now. To be only 10 minutes away from Disney World is a blessing to me. It’s my second home and in the summer, it is my home. I just went three times this past week. 8D Sadly, I didn’t get to see Lightning and Mater this time- there was a HUGE line and the rain was coming. :cry:

Aw, man that’s so cool! And expensive! Do you have season passes or something?

Yep! Annuals; they’re like $550 each but with the cost of one day, one park being $85 a person- they’re seriously worth every penny. :slight_smile:

Totally worth it! If I lived close to a Disney resort, I’d do that too.

Perfect Cars-related trip for those on (or near) the east coast: go to Chicago (or St. Louis, or Oklahoma City, whichever your closest to…) and pick up Rt 66, (ive looked on Google, and its not the easiest to follow, but you can try!!) and take it all the way to LA, then go north to Disneyland and Pixar Studios, then go back home

that way you get History (and see the building that inspired our fav little town), a good chunk of the country, then Disneyland (and Cars World!!) and Pixar!! i can think of no better way to spend like 2 weeks or however long you take (depending on how long you spend on each part of the trip) of the summer!! :slight_smile:

then the next summer go to the Disney World in England (i think thats the one…i know its over there somewhere…) and go to Toy Story World!! if you have the money that is… only in a perfect world…

i Wish i could go to Cars world this summer… i think i’m taking a trip to Wyoming (maybe i can convince the parents to take a teeny tiny side trip… dought it though

^ I’ve always wanted to travel Route 66 because of Cars! :smiley: Oh, and the European Disney is in Paris. :stuck_out_tongue:

sally&Stickers: That sounds like such a fun trip! I’ve always wanted to cruise Route 66, even before Cars came out.

i went to Disney World last Spring Break and i was determined to go to Hollywood Studios JUST so i could see McQueen and Mater, and even though it was raining that day, i got my picture with them both :slight_smile: and this little girl who was ahead gave McQueen a kiss, it was really cute
i didn’t get to see the Parade though, because i was in line to see Buzz (but that was ok, because there was a Make A Wish family in front of us and the kids wanted to see both Buzz and Woody, so they where both there at the same time) my friend who goes to Disney in February with School said they aren’t always there at the same time, it was also fun because those of us right behind the family got to watch the two toddlers play with Buzz and Woody, it was adorable!!

i also got to see the McQueen topiary in Epcot which made me very happy, i might have gotten more pictures of the topiary characters than the real characters, because there wasn’t a line for the topiaries, of course i waited in line for the Pixar characters i saw :slight_smile: who here wouldn’t wait in a small line to see them? :wink: