Boundin'

I agree. I really loved the music.

Same here. I loved how bouncy it was, perfect for the story. And so was Bud Luckey’s voice perfect for the story.

Before I found out that Luckey narrated the short as well as directed it, I thought some old folk singer was narrating it.

I agree. Bud Luckey’s voice was perfect for the story

I went to the Cartoon Art Museum’s event held inside PIXAR on Saturday, and managed to snag the Jackalope/Lamb boxset. They only had 2 available, and I immediately made a grab for one 9sadly, no gophers).

The set is a Winter Solstice present for my friends and their new baby…even though the box is so detailed and all. I’m considering doing a packaging review for my blog on it. i’ll be content with my Luxo ‘star’ ball.

That’s great ^^.

uruseiranma, I’m super jealous of you!

I love the packaging art on the box. Before i wrap it up for my friends, I’m going to take some pics for an upcoming blog post.

I was a little sad to see there weren’t any other exclusive plushes or toys at the store. I was hoping to find a For the Birds squeak toy, or an actual squeak-toy Wheezy…but I guess they stopped making those a long time ago.

I loved Boundin’ - definitely had the cool/creepy quality that the original forum poster mentioned!
I think my favourite of all was Birds though, just so brilliant.

My family and I adore this one. We saw it the other night on TV. Always one of my favorites.