Boundin'

I’m shocked there doesn’t seem to be more love for this short. When i bought the shorts on dvd it automatically stuck out to me, I think its the narration i love most, it gave it an almost Dr Seuss feel to it.

I love all of the shorts though, especially knick knack and Burn-E, the latter being the short to make me laugh the most on first viewing

Yeah, ditto with that St_Jons, I don’t see why there aren’t as many fans of Boundin’ as there are for other Pixar shorts. It’s definitely the most memorable and different (I think) and I love the characters and the fable-like feel.

It’s just an obscure implementation I think. It seems to be a niche kind of thing, I didn’t think it was all that good. It’s a cute short, but it’s just very strange to me. The narration made it feel a bit cheesy, but I can understand that Dr. Seuss vibe you were talking about.

Well I have a set of the Boundin Buddies I’m selling at:

eugene.craigslist.org/clt/2157239520.html

Still held down in the box…never been out…

Super cute!

My sister is getting another sheep this year for FFA, and she’s thinking of naming it Boundin’! That’s her favorite Pixar short.

I own the two plush in the box and never been out… still attached down is original condition… Look on Craigs list Eugene Oregon if interested…

Since I love moral fables, I’m also in love with this one. I could watch it a million times and I would still be impressed.
The animation delights me. And I can’t help but love this folk music for it!
Bud Luckey did a great job! Boundin’ speaks to my heart and it’s entertaining at the same time. :slight_smile:

Amen to all of that and more Beatrice. I’m glad you enjoyed it. Boundin is one of my favorite Pixar shorts.

Has anyone seen Boundin but with Lighting and Mater?

YES, the easter egg on the DVD. I love it!

If anyone wants an inexpensive Boundin’ Buddies set without the box, this Ebay listing is for you:
[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180687839059[/url]
It even includes a prarie dog toy!

I defintely forgot about the Lightning/Mater version of Boundin!

Wonderful little ditty and one my wife and I remember with great fondness. We take it out and play it on the collection of Pixar shorts every now and then just for the smiles it brings. Among the best examples of why Pixar has made magic in the last dozen years.

I have no idea why, but this is my fave pixar short

What’s your favorite part of it?

yeah Easter egg on DVD will be a great fun!

I’m not crazy about this short, but it’s entertaining.

I love this short. The music is great and I love how the Sheep manages in the end to overcome losing his wool.

Yeah, it did have a great ending.

I strongly believed that th music was the best part of the whole short.