Bolt or WALL-E

lol omg, that is a little harsh. Hehe.

Give Bolt a chance. I know it doesn’t look like a decent movie, but my my, did I enjoy it myself, too, after I watched it, despite not being a dog-owner… or owner of any pets (except fish, but those belong to my dad…) for that matter.

It’s definitely not comparable to WALL-e in terms of its plot, cinematography, characterization… pretty much everything else, but its music was sure brilliant, and I too shed a tear during the movie’s screening.

Can I tell you guys a secret?..
(looks down in shame)
I’ve never seen Bolt!

But I think I’ll still like WALL-E better. Not to say that Bolt isn’t a good movie, but… Well, I guess I’ll have to get it from the library one of these days.

WALL-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe that is a little harsh sounding. :wink: But that’s how I feel. I just dont have an interest in seeing it. I’m not saying it looks stupid or bad or anything. Just not my cup of tea. Or coffee…

I dont really like bolt but without saying anymore here is a list of where i will put everything:

1 Pixar movies
2 WALL-E
3 More pixar movies
4 Meet the Robinsons
5 The lion king
6 disney movies
7 blue sky movies
8 BOLT
9 Dreamworks movies
10 Sony animation movies
11 Other animation movies

so you see i love WALL-E and i hate bolt {well kinda but you get my point} :smiley:

Bolt= A Steven Spielberg Film
Wall-E = A Stanley Kubrick Film

I just fell in love with Wall-E.

Bolt was suprisingly enjoyable, after Disney’s previous efforts in The Wild and Chicken Little, I was expecting crap, but I really enjoyed it.

Wall-e is my favourite out of the two, but to watch over and over again. I’d choose Bolt.

sniff That was the most beautiful statement… I’ve ever read! :cry:

I finally got around to watching Bolt and I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed it. I agree with M.O. Although Wall-E is my favorite of the two, I’d choose Bolt to watch over and over. It’s a lighter, more humorous movie.

Yeah. It’s like choosing between watching Star Wars and Star Trek, with WALL-E being like the serious Trekkie with a grand, deep, meaningful message behind it, and Bolt being the fun, enjoyable ride of Wars.

I can’t choose! I loved them both!

So true. :slight_smile: