Ballboi's Cars One-Shots

Sorry about the long delay guys. School has been kind of holding me back lately, especially trying to keep my grades where they are. This next one-shot will be pretty short. It’s when Finn first met Holley at the Tokyo party. Sorry if this sounds like the movie though. I usually do that so it could help me out a bit. Not my best effort, but I think it’s pretty decent. Let me know what you think! The next part of the Tokyo party involving Lightning, Francesco and Mater should be up sometime during the week.

At the Tokyo party, appeared a British secret agent named Finn McMissile. He was looking for another secret agent at the party to get some information about a mastermind. Finn kept thinking that it had to be Professor Z. As he rode down a ramp, he was looking out for a camera that he spotted on the oil platform. He knew that the lemons were planning on using it to ignite the Allinol fuel on certain racers during the World Grand Pre. During his search for the camera, Finn was approached by an unknown car.

“Oh, hello.” the purple jaguar car said.

“Hello there.” Finn replied back.

“I’m Agent Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell from the Tokyo station.” Holley said, introducing herself. I have a message from London.”

‘Now is not the time.” Finn told her.

Finn rode Holley over to an elevator.

“The lab boys analyzed the photo I sent? What did they learn from that camera from the oil platform?” Finn asked.

“It looked like a standard television camera to me. They told me if you could get some better photos next time it would be good.” Holley replied.

“That was how London’s reacted?” Finn questioned, looking suspiciously at Holley.

“Oh, no sir. The oil platform you were on turns out to be that they’re on one of the biggest oil reserves in the world.” Holley explained.

“How come we missed that?” Finn asked.

“They’ve scrambled the car’s satellites. The Americans actually discovered it right before you had.” Holley replied. “There’s an American agent who got a photo of the mastermind who is behind the entire thing.”

“Great to hear.” Finn exclaimed. “That’s the agent that I’m looking for.”

They both had exited the elevator. They both rode over to a ledge that was next to the elevator, looking down at the other cars.

“Has anybody else seen that photo he has yet?” Finn asked.

“Nope, nobody has seen the photo yet except for the agent.” Holley explained. “He is actually he tonight to pass the photo on to you. He‘ll signal you when he‘s ready.”

“Great.” Finn replied back.

Looking down off the ledge, Finn noticed some of the lemon cars he had seen from the oil platform. He didn’t want to see seen by them, or else the entire mission was aborted. Down below were Zundapp along with three other lemons by his side.

“That’s just great.” Finn said, backing away from the ledge.

“What happened?” Holley asked curiously.

“Your going to have to meet the American agent.” Finn told Holley.

“Why me? Why can’t you?” Holley wanted to know.

“Those lemons we saw were on the oil platform. If I’m noticed by them, this mission will be compromised.” Finn warned.

“I’m not exactly a field agent yet. I’m new to this.” Holley replied.

“You will be now.” Finn said. “Now, just go wherever the agent is, and ask him for the photo.”

Holley sighed. “I don’t know Finn.”

“It’s either you get me the photo or else the entire mission is compromised.” Finn warned her.

“Alright, I’ll do it.”

“Thanks, Miss Shiftwell.” Finn said as he started to blush.

“No problem. Glad that I’m able to help an old chap like you.” Holley replied. “I have something to show you later. You’ll be fascinated by what kind of car I am.”

“That’ll be great. Show me whenever your ready there Miss Shiftwell.” Finn said.

“Alright, I’ll signal you once I’ve got the information from the American.”

“Good, good.” Finn replied. “Come find me once your able to get the information. I’ll be somewhere downthere with the other cars.”

“Got it.” Holley agreed.

She rode on to where her tracking device showed where the secret agent was.

Nice job! :slight_smile: It may be quite similar to the movie but it’s a nice refresher of the scene. Can’t wait to see the next one! :smiley:

Thanks! :smiley: I’ll try to have the next one up this week.

Yeah, good job, Ballboi! Great read! :smiley:

Good job! I liked it, it was fun to read. I’ll look out for the next one. :slight_smile:

Good job! I enjoyed reading it. The changes you did make were pretty good.

Thanks guys! I’m glad that you enjoy reading these.

Your welcome.