Ballboi's Cars One-Shots

I’m not sure why he called him stupid. I think it might of been for the risky move Lightning took not getting new tires.

I think he sort of meant it like “Stop messing around and get serious”. He knew McQueen was being a jerk and needed a team to back him up. He was telling him that while McQueen might have what it takes to be a star racer he also has to have a support group behind him.

I agree.

:open_mouth: You…have…thought…of…this, too?! Oh my gosh, wouldn’t they?! Guh, this is why I love you. <3

Alright, here’s what to expect. The next one-shot should be done by early next week as I been kind of busy the last couple of days. I’m probably going to start another fan-fic sometime soon and this one will be a bit different. It’s actually going to be a crossover between Tangled and Hunchback. You know, since I thought it would be pretty cool to combind those two movies together.

Awesome! Looking forward to both of them. :smiley:

Thanks! The crossover will mostly be original with parts here and there from the movies. I should have them both up either by the end of the week or around Monday or so.

Okay. I’ll read it when it’s posted!

Thanks! I’m hoping to get the first chapter of that fan-fic up today.

Your welcome! I’m looking forward to it.

SallyMcQueen: You’ve thought about it too?!?!?!?!! Oh my goodness! 8D :mrgreen: What about this one…Carla and Jeff. Ever thought of that pairing? :sunglasses:

Ballboi: Sounds interesting!

In case you guys are wondering, I’ll do a couple more of these after the next chapter of my fan-fic is complete.

Yes! Carla and Jeff? No, I haven’t. :frowning: I love Carla and Francesco though! (I have something in the works about them right now, actually. :wink: ) Although, I can see Carla and Jeff! I can totally see him joking around and being like, “Oh, she’s so hot.” 8D and her paying him zero attention at first.

I’m guessing “Jeff” refers to Jeff Gorvette, but who’s Carla? I know I should know this, but I haven’t entirely been keeping up with the Cars 2 facts outside of the movie. :laughing: :blush:

I wanted to ask you guys what scene from Cars 2 I should do after my next one-shot. Should it be the party scene or the climax in Big Bently?

I’d say the party scene, if you put some lemon action in there. 8D

If you do one will you still do the other at a later time? Because, if you do then I say The Party scene, But if you’re only doing one then I’d say the climax in Big Bently.

I have one already in the works where Mater gets knighted. I’ll probably do one of those until I decide to release the next batch.

[quote="Snipe":2z5l97vr]I’m guessing "Jeff" refers to Jeff Gorvette, but who’s Carla? [/quote:2z5l97vr]

[img:2z5l97vr]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa10/CaribbeanCrazyGal/CarlaBackground.jpg[/img:2z5l97vr]

^^^ Carla is the female Brazilian racecar. (The one I was somewhat excited to see and hope had lines. :-\)

[b:2z5l97vr]Ballboi:[/b:2z5l97vr] I say the party scene first! :)

Alright, party scene it is! I’ll rewatch Cars 2 today to get a good memory on it.