Badger's other art

Thanks! 8D Ever since my Conker fandom I’ve been drawing them Marios less and less, though. I still like them, though I don’t feel the need as often to draw them…

Still, thanks! :slight_smile:

Alas, the other day I went into speedpainting. Basically, it’s drawing something (digitally mostly), speeding it up, then uploading it to YouTube.

I did youtube.com/watch?v=2FG6QcU0tE4
Conker ( I think you know him by now) and
youtube.com/watch?v=MvRT9As2Gvg
Toothless, the dragon from How To Train Your Dragon.

Badger, I’m really impressed with your artwork here. :smiley: I mean, that customized Conker figure? Dude, I hoard those things by the tons and display them on my wall, and would’ve never thought to do something like that! Your traditional and digital skills far surpass my own, and you’ve made a lot of improvement over the months, too.

TOOTHLESS! :smiley:

Wow! I really enjoyed watching you draw toothless. He looked great!

Thanks guys! 8D I’m going to do a couple more speedpaints too but I dunno about what. I do know that I’m going to do Banjo-Kazooie, though.

Photos count as art, right?

Took this when I was on holiday in Bauduen, France.
I’m rather pleased with it, really.

Wow… that is absolutely beautiful. :astonished:

Thanks!

Alas, here’s my new DeviantART ID.

Can you guess all characters? 8D
I did each of them in a different colour scheme.

And another speedpaint, Banjo-Kazooie this time.
youtube.com/watch?v=6DfRr4okWdU

Oh my Glaux, is that who I think he is second from the top? :smiley: I’m amazed (and ‘embarassed’ :laughing:) to be able to identify all your characters: [spoil]Kevin, Soren, Conker, Toothless, Bartleby[/spoil]

Yup, that’d be them. You got them all right. xD And yes, it is Soren. LOTG fangirl here! :laughing:

Laugh out loud… I’m just wondering why Kevin is blue in colour? :question:

I can’t wait for the Soren speepaint! :smiley:

Yay it’s toothless! Good job.

Thanks! Kevin’s blue because I did each character in a different colour scheme. :stuck_out_tongue:

oh look mario

basically a late 25’th anniversary thing I drew because a while ago Mario became 25 his games at least fgdfs
and to please my DeviantART watchers who watched me for Mario in the first place

Love it! Really intense, and slightly gritty. Long live Mario! :smiley:

Thanks! :smiley:

Here is another tiny update.

the titular thylacine from my story

Honker the skunk, Conker’s childhood rival. I find it sad that he’s been retconned recently. :C

CAAAAKE
no really I had to make an advertisement for some kinda strawberry cake. It was pretty tasty but it made me sick and I threw up :neutral_face:

Conker hibernating. Because he’s a squirrel. Yeah.

Oh, and about how I said ‘tiny’ update? I was lying.

Sweetness! My favorite is the titular thylacine, whatever that is!

Thanks! He’s from a story I’m writing, called Thylacine.

More about it here: ribbedebie.deviantart.com/galler … -Thylacine

I love the skunk! :smiley: