Are there any Disney movies that should be remade?

^ Haha. Well said.

Yep, she died in England with her husband John Rolfe and son Thomas. Only her name wasn’t Pocahontas anymore, her Christian name was Rebecca.

Disney was a much more nice to her. She and Rolfe got to return to America, and completely in love and lived out their lives happily.

I don’t remember this at all. It must be pretty bad for me not to remember. 8D

Just to clairfy, in case you misunderstood, she survives in the sequel. But yeah, you’re not missing out much it’s not that good a sequel, I just love the dress she wears, and John Rolfe. (who’s 1000x better than John Smith).

No, I realize she lives in the movie. To me, that’s the major contrast. But again, it’s a cartoon. Only South Park would kill one of the main characters. 8D Personally, I prefer John Smith in the looks area. I realize he has no personality in the movie, but he’s much prettier to me. Now, in the personality area, almost any Disney guy would beat John Smith. Except Prince Eric. 8D

Like Disney’s Princess and the Frog? :wink:

Oh yeah. Forgot. :blush: Sad part is, I was just watching that on Monday. 8D Well, the main character. Well, actually, I give up. Disney would not kill the princess.

I often think about how interesting it’d be if Disney went with the original ending of The Little Mermaid. Hm. Probably too soul-crushing for most kiddies, though.

I think that too. I also think about how in the original Rapunzel, Mother Gothel finds out about the Prince becaue Rapunzel shows signs of pregnancy. And how in the ending of Cinderella, the evil step sisters have their eyes torn out by crows or something like that.

However, they would be interesting as Twilightesque spin offs by Universal. :unamused: rolls eyes and gets angry at Snow White remake

Yeah, a bit angry about that…Peter Pan, too, but at least it’s not coming out of Disney.

Yes. I always hate remakes of Disney movies, regardless of the source. Even if the new SN movie is irrelated to the original, I still hate anything with Kristin Stewart in it.

Yeah, she’s not the most fantastic of ‘actresses’.

Totally agree. To really act, you must show emotion, which seems to be what she avoids at all costs.

EXACTLY! That’s exactly how I feel about her!

She’s a pretty person, but a poor actress.

Yes. And her voice creeps me out for some reason.

Even pixar isn’t immune to editing old films though, Knick-Knack anyone?

Well, but editing is not quite remaking. And they had a good reason for that change.

It had something to do with John Lasseter having a family at the time, right?