Your PIXAR Collection of Movies.

I currently have all of them up to Ratatouille on DVD, and then WALL-E on Blu-ray. Up hasn’t been released yet here on DVD or Blu-ray, but when it is released I’ll probably go for the Blu-ray.

I personally only own A Bug’s Life and Ratatouille on DVD, and the 4-Disc Up Blu-ray, but my dad owns Every Pixar movie on DVD (and Up 4 Disc) except for A Bug’s life, and both Toy Story’s. We only have TS1 on VHS, I have no clue where our copy of TS2 went.

I must confess: I only have one new movie of theirs. :blush:

Toy Story 1 and 2
A Bug’s Life
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
Wall-E (on Blu-Ray)

I will say that I saw the Incredibles once, though.

…I’m ashamed. :blush: I only have the first three movies, and only on VHS.

I am planning to get the others…eventually. Probably when they’re all out on Blu-Ray. Trouble is, I always hold off because I know that newer, better versions will be released eventually.

Okay, now I’m ashamed of myself… I’ve got, from The Incredibles on, every DVD of Pixar… but pirated. SORRY GUYS! D:

I do have Toy Story, Finding Nemo, and Monsters Inc as real DVDs tho. I’m also planning on buying Up when it comes out

Well, you guys aren’t the only ones who are ashamed of themselves. :blush:

I have Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo and Cars on DVD, and both Toy Story movies on VHS still (part of my childhood :slight_smile: ). I’ve been dying to get A Bug’s Life, Wall-E and The Incredibles movies on DVD (along with both Toy Story movies, but I’m waiting 'til the promotional re-releases) ever since this summer, but I guess I forget or something. :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll hopefully get these for Christmas, though. :slight_smile:

ffdude1906: Do you miss watching Toy Story 2 on VHS, or do you find another way to watch it sometimes?

I’m hoping that Pixar release a box set of all their films, you’d think 10 films would be a good time to release a compilation (hint, hint.)

Mostly because all the Pixar films I had at home were ‘family’ DVDs/Videos so I couldn’t really justify bringing them to University with me, although I have managed to obtain a copy of Ratatouille and Wall•e, and I’m waiting for the Up DVD to be released.

Toy Story
A Bugs Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars :neutral_face:
Ratatouille
Wall-E
Up.

I have them all

I have:

DVD:
Toy Story 1 and 2 (old release)
Toy story 1 and 2 (special edition 2005 release)
A bug’s life
Monsters inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
Wall-e

Blu-ray:
Cars
Ratatouille
Wall-e
UP (releasing here within a week, going to get the 4-disc superset!)

So basically, I’ve got all the blu-ray releases AND all the DVD releases :smiley: .

Edit: except for the shorts collection… will have to get that soon! Also, A bu’s life hasn’t released here on blu yet.

As of now I have all the Pixar films on DVD, including the Pixar Short Films Collection. :slight_smile: The Wall-E: 3-Disc Special Edition comes with that wonderful documentary The Pixar Story and I can listen to all of them with commentaries except for Cars and Ratatouille. The lack of features on the Cars DVD still disappoints me to this day since it means having to change to Blu-Ray just to hear John Lasseter’s commentary.

I own the DVD to every Pixar feautre film (wide-screen version only), but i own a full-screen edition of TI as well.

They do!

And I own it :smiley: My version goes up to Ratatouille though. So I have the Short Films, Wall-E and Up in their own cases.

(Yeah, this picture was taken sometime during the summer, so Up isn’t included in the picture… yet.)

I have all 9

VHS
Toy Story
A Bugs Life(recorded)
Toy Story 2
Monster’s Inc.
Finding Nemo
DVD
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
WALL-E(bootleg)

and im getting Up on blu-ray this christmas

I have all of the DVDs except for Cars, A Bug’s Life, and WALL-E. I’m probably going to get A Bug’s Life and WALL-E on Bluray, and, well, I don’t ever intend to own Cars, besides maybe for the sake of completion of the collection.

My movies are all right in the link below.

I never had Toy Story 2 or The Incredibles, unfortunately, so now I’m just waiting on the Blu-Ray re-releases. (Though admittedly, overall, I’ve probably watched it enough times to get it from the Trading Post thread, but I never kept track over the years. =/ )
[url]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk293/redchaoschao94/DSCN1497.jpg[/url]
Warning for Dial-Up users, be cautious of link

Oh, and I do realize the Toy Story 2 game is there (Uncle got it for me as a gift), just wanted to make sure I included it.

I had that for Game Boy and it wasn’t very good. The PC and console version is way better.

My family owns Toy Story, the original 2-disc of MI, UP, and a copy of The Incredibles as far as I know of…me personally though? Just the Monsters Inc. Blu-ray, I’m afraid that the good majority of my movie collection are either Tim Burton or anime.

Well, I have Toy Story 1 and 2 on VHS, as well as Monsters, Inc.

On DVD I have Cars, Ratatouille and Up (came with the Blu-Ray), and on Blu-Ray I have Up and WALL-E.

I’m waiting for Toy Story 3 to be released on Blu-Ray so I can buy a boxed set or something. I’d also like to own them on DVD for easy “on-my-laptop” viewing whenever I want to see something quick instead of plugging in my VHS and rewinding the tape or going all the way to my theatre room to watch the Blu-Ray.

Let’s see…

VHS:
Toy Story
A Bugs Life
Toy Story 2 (recorded)
Monsters Inc. (recorded)

DVD:
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
Wall-E

How sad. I have every Pixar movie but UP. :frowning:

If I remember correctly :

Toy Story : DVD + 10th Anniversary Edition DVD + Blu-Ray + the DVD with the Blu-Ray.
A Bug’s Life : DVD + Blu-Ray.
Toy Story 2 : DVD + 10th Anniversary Edition DVD + Blu-Ray + the DVD with the Blu-Ray.
Monsters Inc. : DVD + Blu-Ray.
Finding Nemo : DVD.
The Incredibles : DVD.
Cars : DVD + Blu-Ray.
Ratatouille : DVD + Blu-Ray.
Wall•e : Blu-Ray.
Up : Blu-Ray (includes a DVD and a digital copy).

I may have to sell some of these…