Your PIXAR Collection of Movies.

I own everything on DVD so far, including the first compilation of shorts (which I also have on VHS). The only one I own on Blu-Ray is Up, which I got as part of Disney’s 3-disc sets for those still in the process of converting (like me). I have yet to buy a Blu-Ray player, but I most likely will get one over the summer after I work and earn some spending money.

I mean, yeah, I’m definitely interested in seeing certain movies (particularly Disney/Pixar) with amazing picture quality, but right now, my biggest concern is just being able to see all the darn special features! I’m kind of a DVD geek when it comes to animated films, so I always buy them right when they’re released and watch all the behind the scenes goodies as soon as I get home. I can’t do that anymore, really… sniff

I’ve got all on DVD (including the shorts collection), plus TS 1+2, MI, Cars, Ratatouille and Up on Blu-ray.
And I think there’s still a letterbox VHS copy of Toy Story at my parents’ home. If you are looking for something like a “reference quality VHS tape”, that would be it. :wink:

I have all the PIXAR movies on Dvd. I just got a Blu Ray player so I just bought all of them on Blu ray except Finding Nemo and The Incredibles. There is a great BLu ray Collectors box set that amazon seems to have only… It cost me me only $119.00 which I thought was a bargain.

Hmmm, I thought I’d posted on this thread before…
Obviously I haven’t. I have all of them, but there are drawbacks to my list:

VHS
-Toy Story 1+2
-A Bug’s Life

DVD
-Monsters, Inc
-Finding Nemo*
-Incredibles
-Cars**
-Ratatouille
-WALL.E
-Up

*Although I have the 2 disc special edition, the first disc is scratched so I can’t watch the movie :frowning:
** Very sorry Pixar, but I have Cars PIRATED :blush::oops: It’s so crap I don’t even bother watching it, though.

BLU-RAY
:blush: None yet. Don’t even know when I will get any. Hopefully in the future because all the amazing extras will be on them. ATM, I feel as though I’m always missing out. :cry:

Sadly enough, I only have Toy Story, Wall-E, The Incredibles, and Monsters, Inc. :frowning:

On VHS:
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2

On DVD:
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Cars
Ratatouille
Up

On Blu-Ray:
Toy Story
A Bug’s Life
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Cars
Ratatouille
Wall-E
Up

As you can see, I own all but three Pixar films in more than one format.
I can’t wait for Nemo and the Incredibles to be released on Blu-ray!!!

I got A Bug’s Life yesterday. :slight_smile:

DVD:
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Monsters, Inc.
Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Ratatouille
Up

Blu-Ray:
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
Ratatouille
WALL-E
Up

I know, I’m ashamed that I don’t have A Bug’s Life or Cars…I might get ABU on Blu-ray soon, but I’m not sure if I’ll ever get Cars.

I’ve owned all the Pixar movies in one movie format or another. but last week my collection was made complete! :smiley: I now, have each one!!!..on DVD. I’m one step behind everyone, but hey, it’s a milestone for me! I’m just glad I don’t have to dig out the VHS’s to see the TS movies :smiley:

My family owns Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Monster’s Inc. on VHS. I’ve been wanting to get them on DVD for some time now, but my mother refuses to spend money to ‘buy movies we already own.’ It’s not that bad though, since we have a DVD/VHS combo thing. I own all the others (besides A Bug’s Life :frowning: ) on DVD, and for some reason we have 2 copies of The Incredibles…I really have no clue why. :confused:

Well, that’s a good one to have 2 of…:slight_smile: