The Incredibles Trilogy: A New Threat

Well everyone, after months of waiting, I now present to you a new story. This is part one of a trilogy. I hope you guys enjoy. I worked really hard planning and writing this story.

The Incredibles: A New Threat

by The Star Swordsman

Rated PG-13 (Action Volence, Intense Fights)

Genre: Action/Adventure/Family

Summary: Part one of an Incredibles Trilogy. New enemies have arrived, to
threaten Metroville. What is their master plan? Can The Incredibles save the
day from this new menace? Join everyone’s favorite family of Supers on this
new adventure. Join everyone’s favorite family of Supers on this new adventure filled with action, mystery, romance, and fun.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Incredibles. The Incredibles belong solely to Brad Bird & Pixar/Disney. I own this story and everything written in it. I do have my own original characters, which belong to me. I write this story because I am an obsessed Incredibles fan and writing fanfics are a great way of expressing what you love. I also wrote this for my own pleasurable entertainment. I am willing to let any person use my ideas if they ask for my permission and credit me. In addition, any people at Pixar or owners of the Incredibles are encouraged to use any or all of my ideas, characters, etc in future Incredibles Adventures. Make sure to ask me and credit me first.

//////////\

New Enemies

On an island, located at least seventy-five miles off of California, a man rides a boat on to the sandy beach. The man gets off of the boat and steps on to the white sand.

“I’m here.” He says to himself as he begins his venture into the depths of the jungle.

This man was about thirty-years-old. He had a blond, crew cut hair and blue eyes. He had on a light blue colored shirt, dark blue jeans with rips at the knees, an unzipped black jacket, and an old baseball cap.

The man explored through the dense jungle for about an hour, with no breaks for water or recuperation. Finally, he came to his destination. In the heart of the jungle, located on the remote island, was an incredibly large fortress-like structure. Its walls measured up to about thirty-five feet high, made of strong, impenetrable metal. The man went through the large doors and inside the structure. The base looked really old. The walls look rusted, the odor was foul, and the lights were dim. Some light flickered on and off, signaling their last moments before they died out.

The man looked around, and then saw a robot on wheels approaching him.

“Master is waiting for you. Please follow me.” It said in a robotic tone.

The man nodded. He followed the robot down many hallways. The man had a sense of where he was being lead to, but did not ask. After about ten minutes of walking, the robot and the man arrived at a door. The robot knocked on the door three times before it automatically opened by itself, revealing a large empty room with a table and three chairs in the center.

Sitting at the table were two men. One was a muscular man, about seven feet tall, and bald. He wore a black outfit with dark green lines running up and down the side of the body, arms and legs. His name was The Commander. He was also a Super. He possessed two powers. First, he had super strength. He was strong enough to lift a car, a bus, a locomotive, and a plane all with one hand at the same time. His other power is invulnerability. His skin is so strong that no bullet or any amount of force can penetrate or damage it.

The other man was not a Super, but a cyborg. Half of his body is constructed of metal. With his metal body, his overall strength was increased tenfold. He had a built in laser blaster, rocket booster, and other weapons. While half of his body is metal, the other half wore a black super-suit-like outfit. His name was Morticon.

“Ah, I am glad you accepted my invitation Metamorph.” said Morticon in a menacing voice.

The man smiled as he joined the other three men. Metamorph had the power to transform into anyone or anything he desires. In addition to appearance, he obtains the abilities of who or what he transforms into. For example, if he was to morph into Mr. Incredible, not only will he look like him, but will gain his strength as well.

“Our plan is nearly complete, but I realized something was missing.” Morticon said. “The Commander and I have planned this for many years, but we knew something was missing. You will play an essential role in our plot.”

“Anything to make those Supers pay for locking me up in the NSA Prison.” Growled Metamorph. He walked up to the two men and sat down. “Lets get down to business shall we? What is our plan?”

“Patience my friend.” Said the Commander. “Before we start our Master Plan, we need to take care of the small things.”

Morticon added, “That is correct. Now pay attention you two. Our first plan of attack is to strike the NSA Museum of Science and Technology. Those Supers will be so occupied with so much, by the time they figure out what is going on, it will already be too late.”

The three of them laughed as the sun started to set over the horizon.

//////////\

Comments and reviews of all kinds are accepted. I accept praises, comments, criticisms, and flames.

I thought you were going to post this here…i saw you post it on FanFiction this morning and wondered if this was the next one…Already reviewed it there so i’ll leave reviews of chapter one to other…all I can say;

Great Work TSS, can’t wait to see what you come up with…

Thanks for your review Al-Bob. This first chapter is only supposed to introduce the three main villains. The next chapter I plan to post next week is just a intro to the SUpers. The real story would start on chapter 3.

Ooh… new sequel! This is gonna be fun… I’ll try to keep us as much as I can with your postings… just finished reading it, great stuff there! :smiley:

You mean as in ‘foul’-stinky, not ‘fowl’-poultry? :laughing:

Wow! That’s a big hand! :wink: No, I get what you mean… that guy musta be ripped (really strong)!

How does a voice sound “sadistic”? Unless you meant sarcastic? If you meant in a very threatening way, then maybe you could say ‘menancing’ or something?

Very nice… so this is a prologue? Does this take place on Nomanisans or a nondescript island? I like how you described the first few paragraphs, it grabs the reader’s attention and draws them into the story to want to find out more about what this mysterious man is up to. Your style brings to mind Anthony Horowitz, and how he introduces the baddies in his Alex Rider series. Well done!

I like the names you chose for your villains, fits their characteristics very nicely. Metamorph reminds me a bit of Mystique from the X-Men, but I like how you made him able to absorb the powers of others as well.

So we know Metamorph has a grudge against the Parr family, but I wonder what the other two’s motivations are? I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Other than the spelling and grammatical mistakes, the story is engaging and very intriguing. I hope you take my criticisms and improve on them for the next chapter. I, for one, can’t wait for the battle at the museum to begin! :smiley:

TDIT: Thanks for your corrections. I welcome your suggestions, criticism, comments, and corrections any and every time. Spelling and grammar aren’t nessecarilly my strength.

I hope to really have you hooked on to this until the end. Thanks for the review. I can’t wait for more.

I’m glad you take constructi-sisms very well, TSS. :slight_smile: Not to mention you make corrections pretty fast too! :smiley:

Wow, TSS :smiley: ! Awesome introduction! I like how you were specific without being wordy- a very strong talent of yours :wink: (your last fanfic was also written well and with balance).

As TDIT said, you were very creative with the villain’s names. I wonder what kind of trouble Metamorph is gonna cause for The Incredibles. I mean, when you can change into whoever, whenever you please, it’s bound to get confusing (and even dangerous!).

Your spelling and grammar are also better than in your last fanfic. You’re doing a great job, TSS :slight_smile: ! Keep it up! I await you introduction to the family eagerly, but patiently :wink: .

Violet Parr: Thank you for your comments. Your review told me something: You are going to be one of those really excited readers who would check PP everyday to see if I updated. :wink: :unamused:

I hope you guys enjoy chpater 2. The story hasn’t officially started yet, but consider this chapter part 2 of the prologue.

Chapter 2: Hero Introductions

The heroes in the story include a family: the Parr family. This family had a dad, a mom, and three kids. This family was unique. The Parrs are Super Heroes, who protect the city of Metroville and the world from chaos and evil.

Bob Parr (Mr. Incredible) was a tall, muscular man with blonde hair. He possesses great strength. He can lift incredibly heavy objects without breaking a sweat. He is a strong man for his family. He works at two jobs: a civilian job and his Super Hero job. When called upon, he dons his Super Suit and saves the day.

Helen Parr (Elastigirl), Bob’s wife, is a woman in her mid-to-late 30s. She has auburn colored hair, was 5’8, and 125 pounds. She was a caring woman with immense love for her husband and children. Her powers are elasticity: she can stretch and squish her body to abnormal lengths and shapes. When she isn’t at home cleaning the house or caring for the kids, she fights crime as well.

Violet “Vi” Parr (Invisigirl) is the eldest of the kids, and the only daughter. She is a pretty short girl for her age, and light as well, but she is a smart kid. She has long dark hair. She used to be a shy girl, but has gained some confidence, ever since the ordeal with Syndrome. Violet has two super powers: invisibility and force fields. When wearing her super suit, she becomes invisible to the naked eye. Her force fields are strong enough to repel bullets and to sustain incredible force, but the harder the hit or the more the force field sustains, the weaker she becomes. When she isn’t studying, hanging with her friends, or on a date with her boyfriend, she can be seen fighting crime with her family.

Dashiell “Dash” Parr (Speedster) is the second child of the family. He is a mischievous boy who loves to have fun. He is a ball of energy in a boy’s body. He has the power of Super Speed. He can run really fast, and his reflexes are better than nearly everyone in the world. He usually doesn’t get along with his sister at times, and never finds himself in charge of anything. But his high energy and speed both prove in fighting crime.

Finally, there is Jack-Jack Parr (Incredibaby), the baby of the family. He sees the world as one giant playground and has absolutely no clue of what is going on in the world. His laughter and voice provide the Parr family great joy and always puts a smile on their face. Jack-Jack has many powers. They include transfiguration, laser vision, teleporting, levitation, and the ability to pass through solid matter. He is very young to save the world, let alone fight a bad guy, but when needed, he provides the little intangible help the Parrs need.

The Parrs, A.K.A: The Incredibles, are Metroville’s (and arguably, the world’s) greatest and finest heroes. They save their city from destruction to delinquents. They save the world from evildoers who want to rule the world, to crazy villains bent on desolation. No matter the crime, the Incredibles are always there to lend a hand.

Not bad, TSS. A bit rhetorical for most fans here, but it might serve as a useful intro to newcomers to this film.

There were one or two errors like:

He is a strong man for his family.

When called upon, he dons his Super Suit and saves the day.

And most of your tenses are mixed up. When describing the character, unless the adjective is used to describe him/her in the past, use the present tense.

Ex: Bob Parr is a tall, muscular man…
Helen has auburn colored hair…
She is a pretty short girl for her age… etc.

Other than the minor grammatical quibbles, I like your description of each family member and how they relate to one another. Can’t wait for the next chapter! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the corrections TDIT. I have gotta tell ya (and I know that it is a sorry excuse), but I get so excited to post a new chapter that I usually overlook some simple grammar and spelling errors. Well, thank you for pointing them out anyways.

Great one, TSS :slight_smile: ! Sorry it took me so long to get a review up here. Well, as far as describing the family goes, you definitely got them down-pat. However, I do think it would have been more interesting if it would have been merged with the story. You know, like introducing them in scenes like you did with the villains. That might have been better. But it was a good description, none the less. The only obvious grammatical error I can spot is that you said “Violet “Vi” Parr (Invisigirl) is the eldest of the family,” making it sound like she’s the oldest person in her family when in actuality she only the oldest child. But that’s the only thing I can see. Good chapter, TSS :slight_smile: ! Can’t wait for the next one!

Thanks for the suggestions and correction Vi.

Your welcome, TSS :slight_smile: ! I’m eager for your next chapter :slight_smile: !

Sorry for the long wait. I was on vacation, but here is the next chapter.

Chapter 3: High School

Violet Parr woke with a start at the sound of her alarm clock. She sat up on her bed, stretched her arms, and yawned. She got out of bed and made her way to her bathroom. After a quick shower, she dried off. Violet made her way to her dresser. She looked through her drawers, looking for some clothes to wear.

Downstairs, the rest of the Parr family sat around the kitchen table. Helen had just placed a plateful of pancakes on the table. In addition, there were scrambled eggs, bacon, and a pitcher of milk.

“Mmmm, this looks really good mom.” Dash said, reaching out for a pancake.

“Not so fast Dash.” replied Helen. “Wait for your sister to join us.”

Seconds later, Violet sat down at the table. She helped herself to some eggs and some pancakes. After breakfast, Violet went back to her room to get her backpack. She then went to her little desk, located in the corner of her room. She took her favorite pink headband and placed it on her head, pulling back her curtain of hair. Before she left her room, she glanced at the mirror and smiled.

“Today’s going to be a good day. I can feel it.” She said to herself.

//////////\

A lot has happened after the Underminer incident. The Parr family has become both Metroville’s and the world’s favorite, most popular, and greatest Supers. Rick Dicker is the Chief Executive of the NSA, meaning he is in charge of the Supers Division for the government. Mirage, formally Syndrome’s assistant, now works as the NSA Head of Operations Intelligence.

//////////\

Helen dropped Dash off at his elementary school first before driving Violet over to Metroville High School. Violet has been a Metroville Spartan for about a month now. Her first month as a freshman wasn’t bad. She usually looked up to students in a higher grade than her for guidance and advice.

Violet’s day started out with geometry. For once, she was awake then entire session. Usually, she would doze off due to patrol duties at night, making her stay up late to finish up any homework assignments. Violet’s teacher reviewed the homework and then began her lesson on triangles. Afterwards, the bell rang. Violet stopped at her locker. After opening it up, she placed her geometry textbook and notebook inside. She then took out her history textbook and notebook. After closing her locker, she heard a voice calling her name.

“Violet! Over here!”

The young girl turned around and saw her best friend, Kari McKeen, waving at her. Violet weaved through many people to get to her.

“Hey Kari! How’s it going?” she asked.

Kari’s bright smile slowly vanished. “Not so good. The cheerleaders were making fun of me again during P.E… They called me slow and ditzy.”

Violet put a hand on Kari’s shoulder. “I’m sorry. Sometimes, people can be so cruel.”

Violet knew Kari was not the brightest person in the world. Sometimes, people wonder what planet she came from. But she was Vi’s best friend. Ever since elementary school, Kari was Violet’s first friend. She was the first person at school to welcome her to Metroville. Even in Middle School, they stayed close. When Vi was sitting alone at lunch, Kari was always the first person to say “hi” to her. She treated Violet as a friend than as an outcast at that school.

“I hate those cheerleaders.” said Kari through gritted teeth. “I want to really, really . . .”

”Whoa Kari. Take it easy.” Violet said, trying to calm her down. “I know you did not deserve whatever they said to you, but two wrongs don’t make a right.”

Kari sighed, “I guess you’re right.”

Suddenly, the bell rang. Violet and Kari had the same history class. They arrived with about three minutes to spare. Violet and Kari sat down at their desks, right next to each other. The two girls took out their notes and opened their textbook, reviewing just in case their teacher decided to have a pop quiz.

Then, Tony Rydinger walks into the room. Violet saw him come in and her entire body immediately froze. Tony smiles at her and makes his way toward his seat, right next to Violet. The two continued gazing into each other’s eyes.

Kari then threw a crumpled-up paper-ball at Violet, snapping her out of her trance.

“Every time huh Violet?” Kari giggled.

Violet smiled back. Tony and Violet had been a couple for a couple months. Violet thought that it was pretty good, despite having to cancel some of their dates to save the world. Tony was a little annoyed at first but understood that sometimes to show that you care about the other person, you would put their needs over yours. Both had pretty strong feelings for each other. And somehow, everything seems to be working out.

“How are you doing Violet?” he asked.

“I’m good. How about you?”

“Same. Nothing special.”

“Okay class. Take a sheet of paper. You all have a big project coming up. As you all know, we have covered the last two weeks on Super Heroes. Super Heroes played a huge part in both Metroville’s and the world’s history. We have discussed on Super Hero origins, the NSA, and legendary Super Heroes. For your project, each and every one of you will be paired up into groups of three or four. To wrap up our study of Supers, each group will be assigned to research the lives of Super Heroes. Each of group will present a poster-board, and a written, detailed report. You will have two weeks to complete this. Find your groups and further details shall be explained.”

Violet, Kari, and Tony decided to be a group. Their topic was “Super Heroes and their Greatest Treasure: Their Identity.”

“It says that we are supposed to research how Super Heroes keep their identities a secret and what would happen if their identities were discovered.” said Violet, reading over the assignment.

“It sounds like an interesting topic.” said Tony.

“Why don’t we all meet up at the Metroville Library on Saturday. I bet we can find some information there.” Kari suggested.

The two nodded in agreement. They also discussed what to put in their report and on their poster-board. They had just finalized their idea and finished brainstorming when the bell rang.

Nice chapter, TSS :slight_smile: . Good way to start the story. I like how you’ve put Violet in High School now. It’ll be interesting to see how the kids are as they get older. Just out of curiosity, is Violet now 14 or 15? In your last fanfic, she was depicted as 14, and now she’s in high school. So has she turned 15 yet? Just curious. Because if she’s 15 she can also get her driving permit. (And if she’s anything like her parents behind the wheel… Yikes! :open_mouth: :laughing: )

I liked the scene you wrote between Violet and Kari. They remind me of the kind of friends who encourage each other when they get made fun of.

I’m also glad for the return of Tony :-D) . I wonder what you’ll do with them this time. I loved their relationship in your last fanfic. I hope it will be just as good or better in this one :wink: . You think that Violet’s any closer to telling him that she’s a super? Or that he’s any closer to figuring it out? Well, guess we’ll just have to wait and see. :wink: And I LOVE surprises!

Any way… another good one, TSS :slight_smile: . Can’t wait for this to really heat up. (I have a feeling that Tony and Kari are going to be a little more… involved in the mission this time. :wink: )

I would think she is 14. The reason is because if I am not mistaken, she was w 13 year old girl in the movie. And another reason why I picked her to be 14 is because when I was a freshman in High School a couple years ago, most of the kids were either 14 or 15.

Violet getting her permit at 15? Driving like her parents? :open_mouth: Well, it is a nice idea, but driving at an early age in high school? Probably not likely.

Thanks for the comments about the VIolet/Kari parts.

Well, just keep reading to find out the relationship between them. All I can tell you is that this TI Trilogy will feature Kari and Tony just as much as the rest of the family.

Hope you continue to check back for updates. Thanks for the review.

Oh, OK. I figured she was 13 in the movie too. That would also probably mean her birthday was after the school year. Like, for me, 'cause I was born in June, I’m younger than most of the other kids in the same grade as me. (Hey, maybe her b-day’s the same as one of ours :wink: ).

You’re probably right. Violet’s still a little young to get her permit. But, hey, maybe supers can at least get lessons at a young age. So they could, you know, drive if they had to :wink: .

Oh, cool! So we’ll get to see more of Kari and Tony? AWESOME :smiley: ! Can’t wait for the next chapter :wink: .

You’re doing great so far, TSS :slight_smile: ! Keep it up!

A new fan fiction from TSS, eh? Anyways, really good so far! Although I was hoping you would focus more on Dash. Someday I might make a Fanfiction focusing on Dash, but I usually never finish my fanfictions or do some jokes on them. Especially what happened with “Strange Incredible Things” Can’t wait to see more!

annarborjack: Well, my favorite character is Violet, so because of my favoritism towards her, she gets more storytime than others. In this particular fanfic/trillogy, I plan to give every character time time they deserve.