Super - Spy - Wizard

This began just as an idea I created for fun; it never occured to me that I would end up writing it. But it seemed to be lingering in my head, telling me to do it.

This isn’t fully Pixar, but it is one-third Pixar-related. Three-way crossover.

What happens when wizard-in-training Alex Russo, spy kid Carmen Cortez, and young superhero Violet Parr all join together on the same mission, but suspect each other as the enemy? To defeat their foes, it’s a fight with magic, gadgets, and superpowers!

DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership of characters, only the story. Carmen Cortez is a character from Dimensions and TroubleMakers Studios’ Spy Kids series. Alex Russo character from Disney Channel TV series Wizards of Waverly Place. Violet Parr- character from Disney/Pixar’s The Incredibles.

Okay, without furthur notice, here’s the story!

Super○Spy○Wizard

Part One

“Carmen Cortez, we’ve got another assignment for you.”

“Fire away,” the secret agent said.

“There’s a newly discovered island with camp sites in it-”

“You mean the Island of Lost Dreams?” Carmen blurted.

“Close. A smaller island beside it by 4.5003 miles. Our stronger technology has been able to hack into its force against sattelite identification. There are camp sites in it but a rash of unidentified disasters have been happening there. You’ll need to locate its origin a protect the people. It’s a private, reserved island for some kind of camp, but you must go undercover there.”

“Wait, it Juni coming?”

“Unfortunately not. Juni Cortez has had more business of his own.”

“But he’s on break,” Carmen pointed out.

“From even secret agent work.”

“Well, the villain can’t be Floop, Minion, or Lisp. It can’t be the Toymaker, and it can’t be-”

“We’re not asking who it can’t be; we’re demanding to know who it is. You have 48 hours to pack. Dismissed.”

“Juni, can I borrow R.A.L.P.H.?”

“What? No! He’s my best buddy.”

“But I could really use him. You should have thought of that before refusing to come with.”

Juni scowled but didn’t disagree. “Fine. Take him. Now will you leave me alone when I play Dance Dance Revolution?”

Carmen peeked. It’s different."

“Uncle Machete edited it. Now instead of just feet, it’s full body motion in surround screen!” Juni cheered as he scored bonus points.

“I should be back by the next two weeks,” Carmen told him.

Her parents were proud of her for taking this journey.

“Good luck, honey,” her mother hollered.

“Be ready,” said her dad.

Carmen waved. She was loaded with all her gear. She was entering the shuttle pod. Then she was off. She knew she was ready.

Violet Parr and the rest of the Incredibles were on the island from their last adventure. Dash and Vi were allowed to explore the beach area. Who said it couldn’t also be a vacation?

Violet was lying in the sun as Dash ran from the cold waves. “Hey, Vi, wanna surf?”

“We don’t have a surfboard,” Violet said.

“Can we go in your force field?” pleaded Dash.

“Oh fine, I’ll go. But I’ll go myself first,” Violet smirked. She approached the waves steadily. When the water began to reach her knees, Violet plunged into the water, swimming without using her powers.

“Over here!” Dash yelled. He was paddling his feet speedily over a far distance in the ocean. “How many seashells can you find here?”

Violet swam over. “Dash, this is too far away- Dash!” He had ditched her and gone even farther. “How far can you go?”

“Oh I’ll show you!” Violet kept on treading water until she didn’t see Dash. She turned invisible and burst out of the water to frighten him, but he wasn’t there.

Violet worried, What if he drowned? She frantically searched the water. Then Dash laughed from back at the shore. Violet was so annoyed that she swam quickly back, without paying attention to how tired she felt, or how strong the water was.

Instantly, her foot got stuck and caught in something. She fought the water as a forceful current pulled her. But she lost and got swept away, in the direction of another island.

“All right, it’s time to watch pro wrestling!” Jerry Russo announced, sitting on the couch and flipping on the T.V. The family all crowded in the living room to watch the sport. Max, Justin and Alex started squabbling over who gets which seat, but the cheer of the T.V. made then forget.

Suddenly, a breaking news report flashed on. “We interrupt the program that you’re viewing to bring sudden breaking news.”

“Aw…!” the family complained. Max crossed his arms. “That’s bunk. What could be more urgent than pro wrestling?”

The broadcast continued: “On many camp sites, there has been stranger weather occuring. Here are what some witnesses have to say.”

Justin hoped they would say, “Oh I just realized that there’s nothing to worry about. Let’s cut this off.”

“Well a snowstorm hit, but the strangest thing was that it didn’t come from the ground!” said a random person on the television screen. “The next thing I knew, the whole camp vanished. Then when it appeared again, I asked what happened. The kids and consulers began yelling about a tropical island blinking in and out of reality. I didn’t know what to believe; it was freaky.”

“What did you do?” asked an interviewer.

“I panicked,” said the lady. But her tone sounded as if she never panicked.

“These people’s reports have been rejected and ridiculed as some mental effect…” someone else said on the T.V. “And I think it’s silly, and might as well be forgotten.”

“Well how do you explain this?” someone else shot back. Something flashed on the screen, but the family paid no attention to what was on it and instead turned to face someone in particular.

“Huh, that sounds like something a wizard would do,” Theresa said. “Alex…”

Alex burst, “What? How do you know it’s me? It could have been another wizard, like,…T.J. Taylor! And besides, why am I always blamed? What could I possibly gain from affecting random camp sites?”

Someone said on TV, “We are identifying the origin of this strange disaster…from Waverly Place? But something’s wrong here. There’s no way it could come from here.”

Everyone glared at Alex. Her brothers even pointed, moving their hands around here. Justin used a spell to make it like a neon sign.

Alex, waving away and vaporizing the neon sign, argued, “What? I didn’t do it! Remember when I learned the spell to control static electricity for nine seconds, and I didn’t get it right and went nineteen seconds? But nothing happened. …Right? Unless…if I didn’t get the spell right…I couldn’t have been that far off.”

“Remember you tried to make my hair stick up all day?” said Justin.

“But there was a power outage, and the clouds blew up. It was awesome!”
Max added. “Then a black hole appeared, and we got to skateboard into it.”

“Everything but that last part with the black hole is true,” Justin indicated, giving Max a weird look. “Because of you, Alex, we had to erase memories twice, and then I think it affected me, too, because I couldn’t remember anything after studying for my vocabulary test!”

“Oh, boo-hoo,” Alex said dryly. “You got an A on it, let’s move on.”

“A but no plus!” Justin exclaimed.

“What a tragedy,” Alex said sarcastically. Then she got back on topic. “I’m sure I’m not the only wizard in the world that messes things up.”

“No, but you still use it for yourself way too often. Alex, you’re going to have to learn to control these things,” her father stated. “Even if it means going to wizard camp.”

“Camp??? Oh, fine. I’ll just make it into a beach party,” said Alex.

“You’re going to camp where the trouble is,” her father informed.

“In the North Pole?” Max brought up randomly. The family glanced at him, rolled their eyes, and continued.

“The tropical blinkin island created out of a snowstorm from the ground,” Justin said.

“Oooooh,” Max taunted. “Cool.”

“At least can Dragon come?” Alex asked.

“No,” everyone answered; Dragon barked and set the couch on fire. Justin and Max put it out. Alex moaned.

“Hey, while you’re there, Alex, can you get me a pineapple hat? I wanna add it to my surprise collection,” said Max, naiive of what was going on.

Alex didn’t even answer her little brother to tell him just how off-topic that really was. She was too upset about being blamed for something that could have been just anybody or anything.

Well you know everything’s gonna be a breeze
That the end will, no doubt, justify the means
You can fix any problem with the slightest of ease
Yes, please
But you might find out it’ll go to your head
When you write a report on a book you never read
With a snap of your fingers, you can make your bed
That’s what I said
Everything is not what it seems
When you get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
Because everything is not what it seems
Everything is not what it seems
When you can have what you want by the simplest of means
Be careful not to mess with the balance of things
Because everything is not
What it seems

Part Two

Violet moaned as she broke into consciousness. “Where am I?” She was in a tent, over a bed with towels. She pushed them aside and got up. Maybe I’ve been kidnapped and held hostage! Worried, she turned invisible and tried to escape. She tiptoed and snuck out but ran into someone.

“Watch it,” Carmen said. Violet stayed and waited for her to move. Carmen continued, “You’d better change. You shouldn’t wear a supersuit to camp. It’s not dress-up party day.”

“Wait a second, you can see me?” Violet gasped.

“What, did you think you were invisible?” Carmen laughed. She took off her sunglasses and saw that Violet wasn’t visible to her anymore. “Whoa, nice. What kind of technology is in that suit?”

“What kind of technology is in those glasses?” Violet shot back.

Carmen put her glasses away and Violet switched off her power. “Hi, I’m Carmen.” She brought out her hand. Violet shook it.

“I’m Violet.”

“So, are you a member of this camp?”

Camp? No one said anything about camp! “Uh…yeah, yeah. I’m here for…whatever you’re here for. What are you here for? What kind of camp is this?” Violet asked.

“Oh, I’m not really going here, I’m…partners with someone. If she’s going here, then I’m going too, you know?” Carmen lied. After all, she couldn’t just say, “I’m a secret agent and I’m here to protect this camp, even though I have no idea what it’s for!”

“Oh, then…same here,” Violet said quickly. “Camp…Wizard Training? What?”

Alex groaned as she set down her backpack. It was only going to be a week, five days if she cooperated. She looked around to make sure no one was in sight. Then she recited a little spell with no supervision (breaking one of the rules). Suddenly, her cabin was a paradise, with decorations like a palace. “If I have to be sent here, I’ll be sent here having fun,” she told herself.

The young wizard decided to go outside and see the view. Might as well, the cabin was small and crampy. She turned it back to normal and went out. She realized her mistake when two girls were staring at her cabin.

“Whoa,” said Carmen, “What kind of technology is in THAT?”

“Why couldn’t the rest place look like that?” Violet said.

“Oh, you must be some other wizards,” Alex said. “I memorized this spell before I came.”

Spell? the spy and the super thought.

“Oh, you know about those natural disasters happening to this camp lately?” Alex continued.

Violet nodded. “I never knew I’d witness it. You don’t think it’ll happen while we’re here, do you?”

“It’ll be over soon, if I can track down its origin,” said Carmen.

Alex stopped herself from telling about how she caused it and pretended to laugh. “Do you remember the tracking spell?”

“Seriously, why do you keep on saying ‘spell’?” said Carmen and Violet in unison.

“You know, as in ‘spell cat’ then the next thing you know, I make people get furballs?” said Alex. She made it sound like it was obvious.

Carmen and Violet’s eyes grew wide. Did Alex mean…magic? Was that why it was called Camp Wizard Training?

“Hey, you wanna hang out? We have freeplay while everyone else is checking in.”

Soon, the three girls were playing a new sport. That’s when they each found out about each other’s secret- Alex really was a wizard, Violet really was a super, and Carmen really was a secret agent. They all were dumbfounded about their differences when it was time to go back into the cabins.

I have got to tell you. I am not really a huge fan of crossovers. SOmetimes, I would just see one and let it pass by, but this one is an exception. This one flew to the number one spot of favorite crossover fanfic on my list. It has a nice beginging to it. Please continue! I can not wait to read more.

Part Three

Violet and Carmen had to pretend to be wizards in order to be allowed on the camp. Alex refused to give them anything.
What could she be hiding? thought Violet. Isn’t wizardry like sorcery? And isn’t sorcery usually evil? Alex is probably evil! And what’s with Carmen? Yeah, she doesn’t have powers, but Syndrome didn’t either, and that’s what made him so jealous. Carmen might as well be getting revenge on supers, and I was probably kindnapped, not rescued! Those mysterious gadgets are probably programmed to kill me! Because non-supers always try to destroy us with technology, and sometimes it works!

She’s trying to make us avoid knowing something, thought Carmen. And Violet, too! I know she lied about being here for someone else. Well, yeah, I lied too. But I did it for the right reason. She has powers, too. She might as well be a sorceress with amnesia. This ‘wizard camp’ is probably to train them to be good. But they’re probably going to tear it down before that happens. I have to stop them!

Why are they even here if they’re not wizards? thought Alex. Let’s see, Carmen is a secret agent…there’s a good and bad side of them. She could be undercover to kill people, like during the wars. And Violet, she’s a super. But there’s a superhero and a supervillain. She didn’t say which. And she’s really secretive. She’s a supervillain, isn’t she? Of course, they never call themselves the villains…but she could do damage beyond imagination. They’re both out to get me! They could expose wizards to the mortal world! I’ve got to make sure they don’t get anywhere near my stuff!

Part Four

Although Carmen, Violet, and Alex each tried to keep their distance from each other, each thought that she should do something to the other two to prevent them from ruining the camp.

Violet turned invisible and went into Alex’s cabin at night, because she didn’t lock it. Violet stole the wand and got the spell book. Then she headed over to Carmen’s cabin. Unfortunately, the wand couldn’t work in her hands. She wasn’t a wizard. But the young super was determined to do something to Carmen as well. She hid the wand outside the cabin and realized that Carmen had left something outside. Electric-shock gum? Perfect. Violet took out a supply of gum and stuck it around the wand. Then she placed the wrapper on top. Hopefully it was enough to keep Carmen from shocking her, and Alex from casting a spell on her. But Violet forgot to bring the spell book back to her cabin.

Carmen got up in the middle of the night after hearing rustling from outside. She stepped out and to her surprise found her supply of electric shock gum wasted. And there was a spell book and a wand with it. Alex.
Carmen snarled and picked up the wand. She knew she couldn’t use it, but Alex couldn’t either, because it was wrapped in gum. Carmen took out one of her spy pack meals. She wasn’t probably going to need it anyway. She took it out and ran to Alex’s cabin. May the wicked wizards get a taste of their own medicine. She spilled the sticky soda on the wall of the cabin, and it leaked through the wood to the inside. Carmen added lots of sauce and peeked through the holes; the sauce and sticky soda slowly made a messy puddle on the floor. Then she ran to Violet’s cabin and took out an acid crayon. She made a hole big enough to go through inside the cabin. Then the spy kid dumped honey and sauces on the ground. By the next morning, she knew, it would attract bugs. And that will be enough to warn the wizards to behave at camp.

Alex got up because her magic alarm clock was set way too early. She shut it and began to switch the time set on it when she noticed the ground was disgusting! (The bugs weren’t attracted yet, but it was gross enough without them) Alex was so angry that she searched for her wand and spell book. When she realized they were gone, the young wizard tried to remember a spell that didn’t need a wand. Then she made up her own. “Some people here I know are foes, so in their cabins, may it snow!” That’ll teach them! Once they get up, it will be so cold they can’t even get out to yell at me! She tried to create a cleanup spell. “On the ground, it’s covered with sauce, so clean it up at really no cost.” In an instant, it was cleared up. I’ll worry about my wand tomorrow,

But Violet and Carmen didn’t feel cold that night. Violet was sleeping with a force field for extra warmth and Carmen had a gadget that controlled the room temperature, even snow.
As for the mess on Violet’s floor, when Alex used her cleanup spell, she didn’t know that it had also cleaned up the super’s floor as well.

I really enjoyed reading part 3 and 4. Keep it up!

Thanks; I hope more people comment on this.

Part 5
The moment Carmen got up, she scanned the floor. “Someone put melted snow on the ground. Either Alex or Violet. Those brats- getting in the way of my plan…” The spy kid took out another gadget and zapped new wallpaper on, as well as a carpet. In case someone was spying on her, Carmen scanned the area. When she was certain the place was clear, she put on her uniform.

Violet turned off her force field and slipped on the ground. “Melted snow? Oh, she is evil!” She wasn’t as well-equipped as Alex or Carmen was. Violet skated clumsily across the cabin. She turned invisible as she changed into her clothes, just in case someone may have been snooping in the cabin. She wondered if she should wear her supersuit underneath. Not in this heat.

Alex got up in an unhappy mood. Someone had stolen her wand last night, she remembered. But on the bright side she thought, I stuck it back to them. She recited a spell that instantly made the uniform appear on her body. It was time to go out and show her foes what she was made of.

Wizard camp may have been different from a normal camp.
Mostly, as the counselers went over the rules, all the kids heard were, “Blah blah blah blah”. Carmen, Violet, and Alex snapped back into attention once the coach mentioned how well-behaved Violet and Carmen were to refrain themselves from casting prank spells on others.

Alex raised her hand and spoke without waiting to be called on. “Well I guess they’re pretty good at avoiding magic, because they didn’t do a single spell since when they came up to now.” She glared at them both with an evil eye, knowing what the each did. She blurted, “Or maybe, they forgot how to do spells, and were waiting for a chance to do them again. Like last night, if I remember correctly, which I do.”

“Alex, what is going on?” demanded a counseler.

Someone took my wand last night,” Alex said, nodding slightly in Carmen and Violet’s direction.

The rest of the kids taunted, “Ooooooooooooh”.

“Carmen, Violet, I am appalled. Did you truly take her wand and cast a spell to mess up her room?” the coach said.

“I didn’t steal anything; how do you know she’s not just a messy person?”
Carmen protested at the same time Violet said, “I didn’t cast any spell on anyone; how do you know she’s not irresponsible?”

“Oh, they sure didn’t cast any spell,” Alex hissed. “But I might need my wand for this…fun,…lesson. Without it, I might as well sit out for everything.” The teen turned around to leave but the counseler stopped her. “I’m not buying that.”

“But my wand really is gone!” Alex complained.

“Maybe because you left it at my cabin to waste my food supply!” Carmen snapped.

“Maybe I didn’t waste your food supply and you just left yours at my cabin when you tried to take my wand!” Alex argued.

“Maybe the reason why your wand was taken was just because it was baggage check,” Violet quarreled. “You know, to make sure you didn’t have anything that wasn’t allowed. And speaking of things not allowed, is snow allowed? Because someone put frost and cold puddles in my cabin.” She eyeballed the two, because she knew it was one of them.

“Mine too,” said Carmen. “And I forgot how to put a spell on it to make it gone. I can be a bit forgetful. Aren’t we so lucky that most of us remember more things about wizardry than others? The problem is that those people might just be picking a fight.”

“Picking a fight? Oh, no, I didn’t start it,” argued Alex. “But I might be able to finish it.”

“Then why isn’t it finished yet?” Violet challenged.

“Oh, it will be,” snarled Alex.

“Prove it,” Carmen dared.

“Maybe I will,” Alex snapped.

“GIRLS!” the counseler yelled. “That’s enough! I know at least one of the three of you are up to something, and since I don’t know which one, you’re all going to have to be punished. It’s obvious you don’t get along, so to make you work this out, you’re going to share a cabin, as well as be on the same team during the games. With or without your wand, you need to learn discipline as well as cooperation. And the reason I don’t punish you with magic is because you all need to learn a lesson from this.”

Alex, Carmen, and Violet stamped their feet in frustration. “This is all your fault!” each girl said pointing at the other two. This camp wasn’t starting off well.

Oh boy, can’t they all just get along? Well, I guess we’ll have to wait and see won’t we? Nice job dude! KEep it up! Update real soon.

Well, I really feel like updating on this, :nerd: so I guess I’ll just have to be patient about other readers. But thanks for your comments, TSS. I really appreciate that you read it and am glad you enjoy it. :slight_smile:

Part 6
Alex, Carmen, and Violet shared one big cabin. They have been warned about trying to take it apart. All three of them didn’t feel comfortable being on the same team. Each of them thought that the other two were threats.
When it was lights-out time, Carmen hooked up a gadget that moved her mattress away from the others, and Alex cast a spell on hers. Violet didn’t have to do anything about that, but she slept with a strong force field in fear of what they could do to her. But powering up all night was exhausting. Violet did not get a good night’s sleep.
The others didn’t either. Carmen realized her mistake when she got up and the gadget was out of power from being used all night. Alex either didn’t get the spell right, or the coach put a spell in the cabin to keep anyone from doing spells when unnecessary.
Not to mention how early they had to wake up.

The day began with active obstacle courses, relay races, and team games. “Wait a second,” Alex blurted. “What does this have to do with wizardry?”
“Even wizards need to stay active,” said the coach. “And some of them involve quick thinking and creativity- such as making up your own spells at the right situation.”
Spells? thought Violet. I’m doomed.
Spells, huh? thought Carmen. Maybe I should see if Violet knows them. I can’t do spells, but I am quick-thinking. I could make up spells and tell them, and they’ll do them. If not Violet, then Alex.
“Remember, the main thing in here is teamwork,” said the coach. “And following the rules. All team members must participate, and I don’t care how. No spells that say ‘get me to the finish line first’ or or anything like that.Minor side spells over obstacles only. No spells on opponents. First we have the obstacle course. Everyone must stand on one side of this portal. When the intense music starts from my MP3 player part of my eWand, you start. Reading out of spell books are permitted, but extra points go to those who don’t. There will be many surprises, twists and turns in this, but nothing deadly. First team to exit the portal with the magic crystal disc, find out it’s function, and use it to create something with an additional three random items, wins. No using magic to pop things in. If you try, I have a lie-detecter. Everybody understand? Are we clear?” He turned on the exciting music. “You may begin!”
Alex, Violet, and Carmen jumped into the portal last, because of an argument over their plans.
Soon the girls realized that when they teleported themselves, they were separated from the other opposing teams. Was that supposed to happen?
Oh, well, no matter. The first thing they had to do was swim across a long, straight river. Carmen decided to turn on the quick-water-treading function of her equipped shoes. After all, there were no rules against turning on gadgets. The main thing was teamwork and quick-thinking.
Alex used a spell to quickly evaporate the water for a minute as she walked right across without getting wet. But the spell went haywire and soon the water poured on Violet all at once.
Violet was getting infuriated. She thought that Alex had done it on purpose. But why would she do this to her own teammate? Because she doesn’t care about winning. All Alex wants is to keep me away from what she’s hiding.
Carmen didn’t feel like working as a team with those two, but she decided that while she was here, she might as well show how much teamwork she could get. After all, she thought. If I help them now, maybe I can get more info out of them. The spy kid took out some temporary instant-evaporate spray. Violet and Alex could cross that way, but Carmen prefered to skate across.
Still, neither Alex nor Violet was convinced that Carmen had been helping.
Next they stopped as each looked down. In front of them by a step were the tops of trees and rooftops. If they were not careful, they could have fallen down the long distance to the ground!
Carmen took out a long hook on a chain, attatched it to her belt and took off, swinging across the high forest. Alex and Violet looked at each other, and Alex tried to create a spell to turn them into swans to fly over the obstacles. “Two teammates now we are not, two flying swans should fill our slots.” In an instant, they became swans with nonstop flapping wings. They were hovering above the forest and rooftop area. But once they passed that and saw down below that Carmen was going through a solid obstacle maze, they couldn’t stop flying.
“Ugh! If only I had my spell book I could have just read a flying spell and I wouldn’t have to worry about getting it wrong!” Alex complained.
“Oh, stop whining!” Violet snapped. She turned invisible.
“Hey! Don’t leave me here!” Alex shouted as she continued flying without control. “A traitor teammate I sense is here, give me eyes that see her clear.”
Alex used magic to spot Violet, even when she was invisible. She was following Carmen, swooping down below, but not landing. Alex followed as she tried to make up another spell.
Carmen seemed to know exactly what was going on. She hollered,“Try ‘Now done with feathers and with flight, human form is what fits us right.’”
Alex repeated after her, and both she and Violet became normal again. The team was running though the maze. Alex tried to think of another spell. “This maze is wasting too much time, let it begone it bits and grime.”
Alex realized her mistake. “Everybody down!” she screamed. She ducked and covered her eyes for a few seconds as the maze blew to bits and piles of grime. Alex heard a slight humming, looked up, and realized that Violet had put a force field around the team. Violet powered down once the dust cleared.
They moved on. After that followed several obstacles. They seemed to conquer every one until came the last challenge.
All Alex had to do was cast a spell to shrink them so that they could fit through the cracks of the wall. She couldn’t just blow it up, because no spell could be repeated. But she kept on making their surroundings shrink instead. “Well maybe my aim would have been better with my wand!” After all, this kind of magic was hard to see, so it was hard to aim with it.
As she mentioned that, the wizard was reminded of the stolen wand. It had to be one of them! Holding a grudge, this began a fight about it.
It ended in a disaster. The team lost, and lost with filth.
The coach had a private talk with them. “You started out so well, and worked together quite determinedly. But what was that last thing that blew you off your game? You were on a roll until something stopped you from it. Whatever it is, you had better work this out or your time here will be extended.”

Oh boy, talk about intense. This story gets better and better everytime I read it. Keep it up!

* Part 7 *

Alex, Carmen, and Violet still had plenty of team games ahead of them. Alex still had in mind the urge to punish them for what happened to her wand. She was certain that she had enemies here.
She tried several unlucky spells on them, but it seemed that spells lasted longer with wands. She hoped to just sit out, so she wouldn’t have to practice teamwork with her foes. At least, she thought they were her foes.
When the next few games became disastrous, each girl had a feeling that they would never get along.
“Hey, Carmen, Violet, why don’t you use magic for once? I’m doing all the magic here!” Alex challenged. She knew that they couldn’t use magic. That way, they’d be busted for not being wizards, and sent out of this camp for good.
But the coach didn’t seem to think that important. “Oh, come on!” Alex complained. “They never used magic for as long as they’ve been here on wizard camp. And you don’t find that suspiscious at all?”
“Well,” explained the coach. “It seems as if that Carmen and Violet don’t need as much self-control disicipline in magic as you do.”
“But that’s the whole idea of wizard camp!” Alex pointed out. “And if they don’t need this education, why are they here?”
“Most likely to learn about magic themselves. Some students, like yourself, need lessons to take control over magic. Others, like them, need to learn the whole concept of wizardry before trying some.”
“But they aren’t-”
“Not another world, Alex Russo. It seems that you’re only telling me this to get rid of them. I tell you this: while you’re all here to learn lessons in magic, you’re also going to have to learn to get along, and that’s final.”
Alex just didn’t feel safe being on the same team as those two, as well as sharing a cabin. The young wizard knew she had to just deal with it. But, she thought, as long as I have something to do with it, I’ll make sure they just know who they’re messing with.

Violet didn’t feel that great with those two. At any moment, Violet told herself, Carmen could kill me with some laser or technology, and Alex could cast a spell on me like evil sorceresses always do in those stories.
But did they have anything to do with her being taken to this island? How could she have been sure that she was kidnapped? Violet wasn’t sure, but she tried her best to keep her distance. It was better to be safe than sorry.

Carmen sat down and thought this through. How many missions were this difficult? Well, when I was with my family, it all came so easy. And I guess it was pretty fun, too. But why is this all of a sudden so hard? I’ve been a secret agent for a long time now, and everything seemed so…well, I wouldn’t say easy, but it was easier to handle and figure out than what I’m dealing with now. How am I supposed to track down the origin of the unnatural disasters if I’m part of the camp and am on the same team as a troublemaking wizard and a teenage super?

Each girl felt that there was a danger around them.
Each thought the danger was the other two.
But little did they know that while fighting because of suspecting each other, the real danger was something or someone else.

Oh boy, I hope they get along real soon. I am sure they can become an amazing team, but we shall see. I can’t wait for the next page.

Part 8

Alex found her spell book, destroyed. There were some pages left. Alex saw that it was a truth spell. Maybe I could use it on us, so I see the truth about if they’re a threat. Why would I need to use this spell? I’m sure they’re up to something. Well, maybe this is a sign. I should use this spell to see if they really are up to something, what it is. Okay, here goes.

“Some are evil, some are kind
But now all must speak their mind”

As she headed back to the cabin, she quickly added, “One at a time.
Like that’ll do any good, but we shall see.”

"I have to find an escape from here," said Violet. "I think I've been kidnapped here and now they're going to use me as victims." She gasped. "Why did I just say that?"
  Alex thought out loud, "Wait, you think you've been kidnapped? That's why you're trying so hard to mess things up? But why me?"
"And me?" said Carmen. "Well let's face it, we've all messed with each other." 
  "Well, I was just on a family vacation, then this current brought me here. I thought someone kidnapped me, and I thought that wizardry was evil, like in stories," said Violet. "I was only trying to protect myself ahead of time. And as for Carmen, well, people with technology are always trying to do something to us supers....only one person I know comes to mind, but I thought it might happen again." 
 "Well, after what you pulled off," said Carmen. "I was just trying to make you guys keep your distance. I thought maybe you were both wizards that were trying to keep me from knowing something. As a secret agent, I shouldn't get too close and befriend people easily, because I have to be cautious. My only friends right now are just spies in the same agency. It was only to be safe from traiters and double-crossers. Nothing personal. I just didn't have time for it, I needed to get on with my mission, and not get too distracted." 
 "And after what you guys did to me, I thought I've already made archenemies. I guess since I was so mad when I came here, I was willing to take it out on somebody, and I thought it was best to use revenge as an excuse," admitted Alex. "And I never met a secret agent or a superhero before...well, except for my brother's action figures, but I guess I was afraid because on the occassion that I pay attention in class, I studied about past supers and spies, and they seemed dangerous."
 "Well I guess we all misjudged each other," sighed Violet. "Would it be okay if we shared a little more about ourselves so we'd feel more comfortable?" 
  "Being me is kinda hard. I mean, I just learned that my parents were spies on a regular school day, and then I became part of the agency. I have to learn many skills, languages, and how to use gadgets. But I'm okay with that," said Carmen.
   "I had powers almost all my life, but I wasn't allowed to even use them until just recently," said Violet. "And now, I still need to keep my identity a secret, because the government hasn't decided to let us out of hiding yet. And on the one day we get to have a family vacation, I somehow got here. I don't even know how to survive another day pretending to be another wizard!"
   "You think pretending to be a wizard is hard? Try actually being one," said Alex. "I have wizard school after school, and I'm not allowed to use magic unsupervised. Well, I still do, but I'm tired of getting in trouble for it. But besides that, I hate to brag about it, but prank spells are always fun." 
    "So, all this time, we've been trying to hurt each other, but it was a waste," said Carmen.
    "That's what it looks like. So, can we just be a team for the while we're here, and figure out everything else later?" said Alex.  "It might keep your cover from being blown."
    All the girls agreed to cooperate for at least a day, and they decided that once they had the time, they'd find a way to help Violet find out how to get out, Alex get better wizard grades, and Carmen with her mission.

Ooooh, great chapter! I hope everything can work out. I can’t wait for the next one.

jeez, that was really good.

Thank you! Finally another commenter

And also thank you TSS for commenting on every chapter.

You are welcome B-B-D. What can I say? If there is a TI fanfic here on this board, you can expect me to comment everytime. I love reading TI Fanfics.

Except that this is only one-third TI. :slight_smile:

1/3,1/4,1/1, it doesn’t matter! At least it is there! Oh well, I can’t wait for the next update!

OK here’s another update! This chapter is just about [spoil]Alex helping Carmen and Violet wear something. May not seem important, but it’s just showing a minor moment where you can see they’re starting to help each other instead of fighting.[/spoil]

Part 9
Carmen got up and zapped on her uniform, which was saved on her instant-change gizmo. Alex got up and popped on a snazzy hoodie and white jeans with a simple spell. “Carmen, why are you wearing that? It’s Friday, free-dress day.”
“Oh, I just don’t want to stand out,” Carmen explained.
“Neither do I,” said Violet.
“Uh, you two are the only ones wearing uniform- you will stand out, and not in a good way,” said Alex.
Carmen looked through her gizmo again, and scanned on a plain suit on, with a heavy belt and collar. Alex scoffed, “Unless that belt and collar actually does something, don’t tell me that’s the best.”
“Well, I don’t have anything else clean enough to wear,” said Carmen.
“Lemme see that.” Alex took the gizmo. “You’ve got to have something good!”
“Well,” shrugged Carmen. “I didn’t think I would need that much. This outfit is okay. Besides, I’m a secret agent…”
“So? I’m a wizard, but that doesn’t mean that I have to wear a long long dorky robe and a hat with stars on it to match. Violet’s a super, but that doesn’t mean she goes around wearing a-”
Violet interrupted, “Yes, I wear a supersuit.”
“…a cape with giant letters on it,” Alex said. “Who says that just because you’re a secret agent it means you can’t wear stylish clothes?”
“I would if I could, but this is the only one that has proper gadgets on it-” Carmen began.
Alex rolled her eyes. “Take off the belt and collar.”
Carmen replied, “They’re attatched.”
“More reason for fashion help. Time for me to work my magic.” But Alex was quiet for a moment.
Violet blurted, “Can’t you just say the spell already?”
“It’s harder than it seems,” Alex answered. "I mean, either I have to memorize it, or I haven’t learned it yet, or I have to make it up- which is like mental creative writing, not to mention the magic world takes you literally. Okay I got it.
Take these clothes, a total drab,
And change them into complete fab"

In a flash, Carmen’s boring suit recieved a cool holographic pattern and a fantastic design. The belt was lighter and more fashionable, and the collar was more colorful than the original cold chrome material. It was two-piece, but the belt brought them together.
“Oh, and don’t worry about your gadgets. They’re installed into the suit, and they’re more comfortable to wear and hidden in the fabric,” Alex added.
Carmen marveled, “Not bad.” Violet looked almost speechless.
Alex saw the expression on Violet’s face and guessed, “You need something, too.” Violet nodded and grinned. The supersuit was probably the only thing with that much fashion sense that she owned, but she couldn’t go around wearing it casually.
After a while of thinking, Alex said,
" This supersuit is great for saving the world
But for now let’s try the best for a normal girl"

Violet instantly was wearing a charmed skort and a layered-end shirt with a mini-jacket over it. The mini-jacket had some thin strips of threads hanging at the sleeves, and a perfect blend of sunset colors. “Love the outfit,” commented the super. “But I’m not that hyped for the glitter.”
“Oh, that’s just a side effect of the magic. It’ll wear off,” said Alex. “And it still has your supersuit material, so it can turn invisible with you, and it won’t disrupt your force fields. See? Wizards, spies, and supers still have a right to do things in style.”
Violet put on her tight laser-and-quicksand-proof boots, Carmen put on her fragile rocket shoes, and Alex slipped on her magic long-lasting sneakers.
“We’re all dressed and ready to go,” said the spy kid. Then she checked her watch. “But we’re early.”
“All part of the plan,” said the wizard.

Now that is what you call team building. Nice chapter b-b-d! I really loved it. Enjoyed reading it. And I can’t wait for the next update! (Hey that rhymes)

Rhymes like a spell XD