My fav TS collection~Buddy Pack mini figures! over 50

Hello,everyone!
I’m so surprised that the Buddy Pack action figures series includes so many characters from TS!
I like these mini figures so much so I collect many of them.
I have been collecting them for one year! Now I have over 50 pieces! :slight_smile:

Let’s begin! :laughing:

Hero’s Gang

Sunnyside

Bonnie’s toys

Woody‘s Roundup

Zurg’s Planet

other old toys

Woody & Buzz

Actually,there’re 9 patterns of Woody and Buzz each totally.
But I think it’s too much so I only collect 4 of each. :stuck_out_tongue:

Some of them have 2 patterns

I believe that Barbie and Big Baby also have but I just can’t find the other one,even the photo of kind. :frowning:

Well,put them together! :smiley:

Do you remember this scene in TS3? :wink:

Great fun playing with them! :stuck_out_tongue:

But I just can‘t understand why there’re no Mr.& Mrs Potato Head included! :cry:

Excellent collection you have there. I think those buddy packs are very cool. I love the little ts3 scene you did.

Love it!

Those are awesome. I saw them in stores early on way before Toy Story 3 came out, but as I began to add up the total cost to collect these I just had to leave them there. I’m the kind of guy who would have to collect them all and it was going to be to expensive for me in the long run (since I was already trying to collect the Toy Story Collection replicas) unfortunately.

I didn’t realize there were no Potatoheads, though… Must be a rights issue with Playskool. Sucks since they’re such major characters.

Wow those are all super neat!

I like the Ken ones a lot, they look kind of funny! And I love how you reanacted that one scene, clever! How long have you been collecting these?

Thanks for sharing!

You have quite the collection! Love the reenactment! I’ve always thought about buying one or two packs of those.

I had no idea they made figures of Ken, Barbie, Bookworm, Chatter Phone, Peas in a Pod, the Zurg Drone, Bo’s Sheep, and ESPECIALLY the Hockey Puck!

It was so hard to find a Prospector, Bullseye, and Jessie on that scale this past decade! Still haven’t found the Prospector or Zurg.

Damned Playskool for not letting Hasbro use Mr and Mrs Potato Head. I really need a Mrs. Potato Head… and I’’ be content.

I need

Prospector and Zurg
The whole Sunnyside gang - Lotso, Twitch, Chunk, Big Baby, Stretch, Bookworm, Ken, Sparks, and the ChatterPhone.
Most of Andy’s old toys - the Shark, Rocky, Mr. Spell, Lenny, Wheezy, and Snake and Robot. And ESPECIALLY the Hockey Puck!

This is an awesome collection.

I’ve been looking everywhere for the Bookworm buddy pack. Does anyone know how big he is? An inch or so? He could be used as a TS replica, as he’s about that size in the film, and his sculpt doesnt look too stylized like the other,s but rather more film accurate.

that looks too awesome! I am tempted to start a buddy collection too now O_O

Actually, Tyler, Bookworm is a lot bigger than one inch in the movie. I would say he lies somewhere between four and five inches tall.

Exhibit A: Bookworm carrying forward the instruction manual. It would appear to be roughly the same height he is, maybe just a little taller. But his entire body isn’t seen, so it is hard to judge.

Exhibit B: I don’t remember who first posted this height chart, but it has seemed very accurate with everyone else, so I would trust what it says about the Bookworm as well. According to this he should be just a hair shorter than the Potatoheads.

I have also been looking everywhere for Bookworm and the Astronaut…where did you find them?

I’m a big time collector of these too. I have almost all of them, with the exception of a few. If I may ask, where did you get the set with Bookworm and how’d you come across Sparkly Stretch and Angry Chunk? I didn’t even know those exist until roughly 20 seconds ago.

I bought the Hockey Puck since it’s apparently the only toy of him that’s been made as far as I know. He would actually be the closest out of all of them to being on-model with the film if only he were the proper size. Good thing we’ve gotten that replica one made here.

I’d never considered getting any of these miniatures before but after seeing your collection I think I may start getting a few once im done with my main collection.

Thanks for sharing you’re collection with us, it really does look cool.

So that’s the Big Baby Lee Unkrich has taken on tour! I was wondering where he got it from.

I have a Woody & Buzz buddy pack. They are cool little collectibles.

hey you can get the barbie that you’re missing here :slight_smile:

shop.mattel.com/product/index.js … Id=4002585

Thank all of you for admiration :smiley:

Chopperface,Hockey Puck really surprise me a lot!That’t why I love this series so much :wink:
It seems that you’re also a fan of Buddy Pack!Keep fighting :astonished:

TylerHaslett,Bookworm is 5cm tall in Buddy Pack :slight_smile:

wampar,Thank you for sharing the pic, that’s useful!

Toadkarter,I bought all of them in the toy store of entity,not online ones :wink:
actually,the city I’m living in now is quite near where these toys were made in.
And that’s why I could get the old and rare ones :wink:
about Sparkly Stretch and Angry Chunk,I can’t even find the pictures on internet.It really confuses me a lot. :confused:

simplycandy,thanks for sharing!That’s great!I’ll try to get it! :slight_smile:

can you post the packaging of the buddypack?

Dunno if you’ve seen this pack, it has the critters from “Woody’s roundup” in it, along with Jessie;

amazon.co.uk/MATELL-Story-Je … 086&sr=1-6

Yes, the critters! So cute.