My fav TS collection~Buddy Pack mini figures! over 50

That critter pack is where I got my Jessie! Unfortunately, her head was accidentally broken off… so I’ve reglued it at least twice. :stuck_out_tongue:

silicagel
honestly,there’s no packaging and only in this way could I get a lower price :blush:
you get it? :wink:

CACTUAR LOL
I have no the other three because they 're not sold in apck but individually :wink:

Chopperface,ohhhhhh!!you must take good care of her :smiley:

Where do you find the individual buddy packs like these? I haven’t seen them at TRU/Target/Disney Store/etc.

Also, does the Bookworm/Space Suit Barbie come in a two-pack, or are they sold in those single packs? I haven’t been able to locate them either.

Yeah, I have also been looking for the Bookworm/Astronaut Barbie buddy pack. :confused:

KayJayBee I thought those were gummy candies for a second!

ShopMattel.com has those individual buddy packs for order. I’m not sure where you can get them at retail, however.

Bookworm/Astronaut Barbie is supposed to be an upcoming pack and has not been released yet.

Or has it?

[/onemonthlater]

I found one of these babies (ONLY one) at my local TRU today.

There’s also some new combo buddy packs (Woody/Buzz, Woody/Alien, Lotso/Big Baby), but no other new figures yet.

Here are some pictures of the poster for reference.

We have yet to see these little figures (as announced via Mattel’s 2010 Comic-Con Toy Story poster):
-Chuckles
-Dolly
-Baby Face
-Evil Dr. Porkchop
-Spanish Buzz
-Some sort of disk-throwing Buzz
-Hang gliding Woody
-Zurg with blaster
-Rex with…something on his head (traffic cone?)
-Some new form of Lotso
-Big Baby (clean; without dirt and “tattoos”)
-Mad Mood Chunk (outside of playset)

Oh really? Any pics of this poster?

Here are some more close-up pictures I took. It’s a really cool poster!

Well that’s awesome as I’ve pretty much wanted them to make a Babyface since I found out these existed and I’ve wondered why they didn’t make Dolly. Chuckles is awesome too. I don’t see the need for more Buzz’s though. I’d much prefer them make more out of some of the background characters. More Mutants, maybe even some of Andy’s lesser toys like the clown or the See and Say.

Well, I just got back from my local Wal-Mart, and not only found Astronaut Barbie and Bookworm, but this one is exclusive to Wal-Mart and the Bookworm GLOWS IN THE DARK! As you can tell, I was more than happy with my purchase. :mrgreen:

Where did you see babyface?

The silhouette between Lenny and Bo Peep on the poster is clearly Babyface.

I also put close-ups of the poster on my Flickr account.

Like these:

Dolly, Babyface, Chuckles, Zurg w/blaster, conehead Rex, IDK, and Spanish Buzz in order.

Your “IDK” is Buzz (possibly with Utility Belt) with the Washers from the top of the Elevator in TS2.

When do these new figures come out :question:

Copyright?
Also, nice!

Thanks for posting :smiley:
this poster actually surprised me a lot!!
can‘t wait to see the secret ones!
I want to collect them all! :smiley:

Same! Next thing you’ll know there will be Pixar trading cards, if they don’t have them already.