Top 25 Pixar Character list

The Star Swordsman raised the question in the “moviefone.com lists top 25 animated characters” thread

“I wonder what the list would look like if there was a Top 25 Pixar Characters list.”

So here we have… Top 25 Pixar Character list… as voted for by the members of Pixar Planet

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Rules:

• Each Member ranks their top ten Pixar Characters, assigning twelve points to their favorite character; ten points to their second favorite character; and eight down to one point to their third to tenth favorites.

Point Breakdown and looks like this
Number 1: 12 points
Number 2: 10 points
Number 3: 8 points
Number 4: 7 points
Number 5: 6 points
Number 6: 5 points
Number 7: 4 points
Number 8: 3 points
Number 9: 2 points
Number 10: 1 points

-Each member will submit one vote containing their favourite characters (replacing the number of points with character names)

• In the event of 2 characters having the same point score overall tie-breaks are organized via a countback: Most Character with 12 point votes will earn top spot, if these are the same the countback with the most character with 10 point votes and this will continue until we have a winner looking at the other point barriers!

• Most importantly… try and refrain from promoting characters cause you want them further up the list.

• The Parr Family does not exist… Each Character are asked to be listed separately… Just in the Interest of fairness thats all. They Are Techincally 5 characters and each has their own identity and personality!

I will compile the points into a league styled ranking… where the character with the most points will become the best Character Pixar Planet Believes Pixar have created… and the others compiling the top 25!

Hopefully with the vast number of members here, and the vast number of Characters Pixar have created we can and will find 25 separate characters in our list!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Results
After some votes although some members need to tweek their ballots… At 22:20 (GMT) 03 August 2009

Votes from:
wannabechef91, The Star Swordsman, Hannahmation, LightningAndDoc, little_chef_eva09, Archibald, Bryko614, ffdude1906, pitbullady, thewisecookiesheet, Phileas, lizardgirl, Nexas, mo, woody, Violet Parr, MARK-E

1 Woody 88
2 WALL-E 80
3 Carl Fredrickson 67
4 Buzz Lightyear (+ Mrs. Nesbitt) 64
5 Remy 55
6 Violet Parr 44
7 Randall Boggs 37
8 Bob Parr 34
9 Syndrome 33
10 Mater 31
11 Dug 30
12 Helen Parr 29
13 Russell 27
14 Dory 26
15 Jessie 25
16 Mike Wazowski 25
17 M-O 25
18 James P Sullivan (Sulley) 24
19 Alfredo Linguini 21
20 Doc Hudson 20
21 EVE 20
22 Flick 20
23 Ellie Fredrickson 19
24 Dash Parr 15
25 Gill 11

Awaiting Details from Jack Frost

#1: Carl Fredricksen
#2: Remy
#3: Woody
#4: Buzz Lightyear
#5: Mike Wazowski
#6: WALL-E
#7: Colette Tatou (sexy!)
#8: Nemo
#9: Syndrome*
#10: Emile

*changed my mind from Mr. Incredible.

1. Carl Fredricksen (between me and wannabechef, this could be interesting)
  2. Ellie Fredricksen (she better get some more votes)
  3. Russell
  4. Dug
  5. Alfredo Linguini
  6. Remy
  7. Collette Tatou
  8. James P. Sullivan
  9. Buzz Lightyear
  10. Dory

… yeah, I think that’s about right.

EDIT: Whoops, thanks for pointing that out Cap, I didn’t mean to! :\

This is a great idea Captain Pan.

Well, here is my list.

1. Violet Parr
  2. Helen Parr
  3. Bob Parr
  4. Dash Parr
  5. Buzz Lightyear
  6. Woody
  7. Gill
  8. Dory
  9. M-O
  10. Flik

Great idea, Captain Pan!

1. Carl Fredricksen
  2. Russell
  3. Sully
  4. Dug
  5. Buzz Lightyear
  6. Dory
  7. Violet Parr
  8. Woody
  9. M-O
  10. Jesse

1: Doc Hudson
2: Carl Fredricksen
3: Lightning McQueen
4: Sally Carrera
5: Mater
6: Dug
7: Ellie Fredricksen
8: Alfredo Linguini
9: Mike Wazowski
10: Boo

As you can see, I’m a big fan of the grumpy old guys. :smiley: Am I the only one who noticed that Doc and Carl have some similar traits to them? shrugs

And yes, this is one great idea, Captain Pan!!! Now, let’s see some more Cars characters here!!! We can’t neglect them!!! XD

Edit: I spelled Carl’s last name wrong. Oops. It should be fixed now. Thanks for pointing that out, ffdude1906.

Oy vey, this is hard!!!

1 - Alfredo Linguini
2 - WALL•E
3 - Woody
4 - Remy
5 - Mater
6 - M-O
7 - Carl Frederickson
8 - Jessie
9 - Flik
10 - Randall Boggs

:cry: I would have picked more, because all of Pixar’s characters are so unique and amazing… but I tried to limit my bias and think overall best characters… meaning the ones with the best personalities, quirks, background… etc… So yeah.

little chef

wow, Carl’s gettin a lot of love! Awesome! Just a note though, his last name is spelled Fredricksen,… hehe, just a little thing i wanted to point out, I’m a dork, I know.

Why hasn’t anyone else voted Ellie?! Really?!

Sorry to kind of impede the flow of votes, I’ll be quiet now,… >.>

I actually need you to do something ffdude1906 Correct your votes… One Person… One Position… You have 11 Characters… I only just noticed as I went to collect your results! You Cheater!

wannabechef91 I also need you to correct position 9 (The Parr Family) As they are technically 5 characters not 1! Sorry

Okay, here’s my list :

1 - Woody
2 - Buzz Lightyear
3 - Dory
4 - WALL•E
5 - Guido
6 - MO
7 - Edna Mode
8 - Dug
9 - Roz
10 - Skinner

1. Carl Fredricksen
  2. Buzz Lightyear
  3. Woody
  4. Remy
  5. Russell
  6. Ellie Fredricksen
  7. Jessie
  8. Mike Wazowski
  9. Bob Parr
  10. Edna Mode

Currently, the elderly RULES! Mwahahaha…

Here’s my Top Ten:

1. Randall Boggs
  2. Buddy Pine/Syndrome
  3. Doc Hudson
  4. Tow-Mater
  5. Gill
  6. Woody
  7. Remy
  8. Bruce
  9. Buzz Lightyear
  10. Anton Ego

pitbulllady

Here’s Mine:

1. Eve
  2. Wall-E
  3. Flik
  4. Kevin
  5. Buzz Lightyear
  6. Woody
  7. Francis
  8. Mike
  9. Mater
  10. Sulley

:smiley:

1. Violet
  2. Remy
  3. Jessie
  4. Bob Parr
  5. Wall-E
  6. Nemo
  7. Helen Parr
  8. Dug (haven’t seen the movie yet, but based on what I’ve seen…)
  9. Woody
  10. Dory

Do we eligible to vote twice, Captain Pan?

Carl Fredricksen…ROCK! :smiley:

Its written in the rules wannabechef91 as a teacher I do not play kindly to people breaking rules, or wanting to break the rules!!

Just like Phileas is in contradiction to the rule:

As that is promotion in a voting booth! And is frowned upon by deputy returning officers! :wink:

Oh, snap!

I do want my votes in. :frowning:

I want Grandpa to be #1

:frowning::(:(:(:frowning:

sigh removed my cheerleading from my post. Sorry, Mr. Captain Pan [/schoolboy voice]

Read the first post again waannabechef91

Your votes are in and counted… and actually were the first ones in

Phileas don’t worry… I’m not that mean a teacher… I’ll only make you stand on your own facing the teaching area for 5 minutes! :wink: some may consider the posts of others t be promotional for certain characters! :wink: