Top 25 Pixar Character list

Wow, Carl’s at the top! I know he seems like a cool guy, but I really didn’t expect that!

Well, here’s mine.

1. Randall Boggs
  2. Woody
  3. WALL-E
  4. Syndrome
  5. M-O
  6. EVE
  7. Francis
  8. Hopper
  9. Ego
  10. Carl (I obviously haven’t seen Up yet, but he does seem like a really appealing character and I love what I’ve seen of him so far.)

Bah, Woody’s closing in! AAH! At least lizardgirl has faith in a character she hasn’t seen yet, way to go!

But REALLY, why aren’t there more votes for Ellie? She’s amazing!

I know! Ellie is awesome! But then again, let’s think, not all of our users have seen the movie yet. They don’t know much about her.

1. Randall Boggs
  2. Remy
  3. Syndrome
  4. Mirage
  5. Wall-E
  6. Helen Parr
  7. Anton Ego
  8. EVE
  9. Violet Parr
  10. Gill

Uhh…I just counted the top scores for Carl…and it keeps coming out 63 and not 75. Though I do realize another perfect 12 would explain that…I can’t find another one.

1. Wall-E
  2. Mr. Incredible
  3. Buzz Lightyear
  4. Mike Wazowski
  5. Flick
  6. Dug
  7. Remy
  8. Russel
  9. Nemo
  10. Lightning Mcqueen

We’re all human and prone to make mistakes… and I’ve made quite a big one! thanks Nexas… once I add both yours and mo’s ballots to the system… we’ll have the corrected version!

Most of us are human chuckles
But your welcome…I just looked over the numbers since I was bored at the time and found the slight error…A bit surprised Frederickson has such a high score being the “new guy” hmhmhmh.

wow! Interesting thread Captain Pan!

#1: Woody (DUH!)
#2 : Mater
#3 : Bullseye
#4 : Jessie
#5: Dory
#6: Sully
#7 : Mike
#8 : Wall-E
#9 : Violet Parr
#10: Lightning

1. WALL•E
  2. EVE
  3. Dug
  4. Dory
  5. Buzz Lightyear
  6. Sid
  7. Hopper
  8. M•O
  9. Jesse
  10. Mr. Potato Head (Fixt.)

This is a great idea Captain Pan :slight_smile: ! Here’s my top 10 faves.

(1.) Violet
(2.) Helen
(3.) Dash
(4.) Bob
(5.) Syndrome
(6.) Jack-Jack
(7.) Carl Fredricksen
(8.) Flick
(9.) Jessie
(10.) WALL-E

Sweet list there Violet Parr.

1. Wall-E (He is just brilliant in every way)
  2. Woody (I loved Woody as a kid, still do)
  3. Boo (The most adorable child ever to be in any film)
  4. Mrs. Nesbitt (For that brief period where buzz goes insane)
  5. Sully (I love the big ol’ guy)
  6. M-O (Reminds me a lot of myself)
  7. Crush (I love sea turtles)
  8. Luxo Jr. (Gotta show the lamp some love!)
  9. Dory (Easily the driving force of what makes Finding Nemo a great film)
  10. Kevin (I’ve not seen UP just yet, but Kevin seems right up my alley)

That list was surprisingly hard.

The Star Swordsman- Thanks, TSS :slight_smile: !

Mark-E- Oh, Crush! I totally forgot about him! Oh well, good choices :wink: .

You’re welcome Violet Parr.

#1 Woody
#2 Wall-e
#3 Mike Walzoski
#4 Boo (cuz my baby sis looks like her)
#5 Luxo Jr.(I dont care if hes not a feature film charecter but he justs so awesome!)

1. Carl Fredericksen
  2. Russell
  3. Crush
  4. Nemo
  5. Remy
  6. Dug
  7. Squirt
  8. Alien Student in Lifted
  9. Michael Wazowski
  10. Bunny in Presto
  1. Buzz
  2. Woody
  3. Mike
  4. Lightning McQueen
  5. WALL-E
  6. Mr. Incredible
  7. Sulley
  8. Mater
  9. Flik
  10. Remy
  11. Carl
  12. Marlin
  13. Nemo
  14. Dory
  15. Bullseye

This is really difficult. I went back and forth quite a bit on 8 & 9. Some of these are emotional choices, but I’m also trying to be somewhat objective about who are the most overall great characters:

1. Edna Mode. Hands down my #1, darling. She lights up the screen!

2. Woody. Just a great all-around character, flawed but still sympathetic.

3. Dory. Could have been the most pathetic, annoying character ever, going by an early teaser trailer, but turned out to be one of the sweetest, most lovable, appealing characters in all of Pixardom.

4. Hopper. Best. Pixar. Villain. Ever. [spoil]Sorry, Charlie.[/spoil]

5. Buzz in Toy Story 2. He’s mostly played for laughs in TS1, but in TS2 he really comes into his own as a big-hearted, down-to-earth (pun intended) Hero.

6. Dug. Funny, touching, brave, (hu)man’s best friend. Made me want a dog. And I don’t want a dog.

7. Anton Ego. Supporting character in an already great movie who just commands every moment he’s on screen. Gets one of the greatest climactic character moments, plus The Big Speech, and that wonderful, joyous, near-final line: [spoil]“Surprise me!”[/spoil]

8 ) Remy. Ambitious, inventive, frustrated artist - who just happens to be a rat.

1. Carl Fredricksen. How to take a Grumpy Old Man and make him a deep, emotionally driven protagonist we relate to and root for.

2. Boo. Made me want a kid. And I don’t want kids. Dogs, kids - I wonder what Pete Docter’s going to make me want to take home with me next time.

Edit: I hate to make a list without explaining my choices, but if this is considered “promoting characters,” I can edit. :confused:

1. Sally Carrera ~ She is so much like I am other than her being a car. From where the curves are on her body to the sound of her voice. If she was a human, she’d be me. 8)
  2. Lightning McQueen~ I have a friend who is so much like him (again, other than him being a car), It’s scary. Me and him are bff and he’s helped changed my life. :D
  3. P.T. ~ So random but so hilarious! He doesn’t care really about anything but makin’ a couple extra bucks, yet his character has a lovable perspective to it. I almost die laughing when I watch him.
  4. Woody ~ I’ve watched him since I was a baby. I remember my Grammy picking me up and swinging me around in the air, acting the scene at the end of Toy Story when Buzz is flying with Woody.
  5. Mike ~ Again, hilarious! My favorite line is… "Ya know, sometimes I am so romantic, I think I shoud just marry myself." :lol:
    6 .Remy ~ I like his stubbornness. It’s a lot like mine! If someone says he can’t do something, that makes him want to (even if he didn’t before) and does it.
  6. Crush ~ He’s one cool dude. He’s got life on the back of his waxed shell.
  7. Dash ~ I love his speed. I so wish I could run as fast as him. Then my bff couldn’t catch me… :x
  8. Tow Mater ~ I don’t hate him, but I don’t necessarily like him. Sorry. He just gets on my nerves, and he just about ruins every cute scene between Lightning and Sally. But I think he’s funny at times. :roll:
  9. Flick ~ He seems to be always worrying, and his constant worrying and anxiety makes me anxious to fix all his problems! But I can’t 'cause he’s on a TV screen… :-\