2010 Pixar Planet Awards - Winners

The wait is over! The votes for the 2010 Pixar Planet Awards have been tallied, and without further ado, here are the winners…

~ Best Member ~
ellie-jessie-eve

~ Best New Member of 2010 ~
ellie-jessie-eve

~ Best Pixar Planet Staff Member ~
thedriveintheatre

~ Friendliest Member ~
ellie-jessie-eve
K9Girl

~ Funniest Member ~
aerostarmonk

~ Most Informative ~
Bryko614

~ Best Critiquer ~
thedriveintheatre

~ Member You Most Like to Meet in Person ~
ellie-jessie-eve

~ Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar ~
Mitch

~ Craziest Pixar Fan ~
IncredigirlVirginia

~ Best Signature ~
little_chef_eva09 –

~ Best Avatar~

Bryko614 –

thewisecookiesheet -

~ Best Video ~

Ding - Wall-E - “The Axiom” on Piano

~ Best Pixar Fan Fiction ~

x3haijessiex3 - How To Raise A Racecar

~ Best Non-Pixar Fan Fiction ~

little_chef_eva09 - I’m Not One of them

~ Best Pixar Artwork ~
Leirin –

~ Best Non-Pixar Artwork ~
Violet Parr –

~ Best Video Maker ~
thedriveintheatre

~ Best Icon and Graphic Maker ~
Spirit of Adventure

~ Best Fan Fiction Writer ~
little_chef_eva09

~ Best Fan Artist ~
Violet Parr

~ Best Original Artist ~
queen_of_painting

~ Best Fandom Medium ~
Graphics and Icons

~ Best Forum Game ~
^>v Game

~ Best Thread ~
What’s on your mind (status updates)

~ Best Thread Creator ~
x3haijessiex3

Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you to everyone who participated!

Some of the categories were really close, and you can see some of them even have ties, so don’t feel too bad if you didn’t win – it’s a huge honour to be nominated! The winners will be added to the ‘Pixar Planet Award Winners’ usergroup and will have a trophy badge underneath your username, if you didn’t get one for last year’s awards. If for any reason you would like to removed from the group just send us a PM.

Please leave your ‘acceptance speeches’ and ‘congratulations’ in this thread. Thanks again, everybody! :slight_smile:

dies from happiness
Wow, I can’t believe I won Friendliest Member! It was a tie, actually, but I’m still soooo happy right now! Thank you, everyone who voted for me, you’ve absolutely made my day! :smiley:
And also, congrats to all the rest of the winners! You guys are all great and deserved to win. :wink:

Congrats, K9girl!! And double congrats to EJE! :slight_smile: And, SoA, I told you you’d win!! Someone owes me $10 in Monopoly dollars. 8D Thanks to everyone who voted for me, but I totally don’t deserve it. Anyway, yay for all the winners!!

Oh mai gawds.

Out of all the signatures on this forum… that one… 8D

Heheee awww thank you, guys! I’m feeling sooo crappy today, but this makes me feel so much better! 8’D Best Sig, Best Non-Pixar fanfiction, and Best Fanfic Writer… Not to mention the thread I created got Best Thread! I’m flattered, for reals! <3

And right when I believed everyone here hated me, too. :laughing:

Thanks so much again, everyone! And congrats to all the other winners! :slight_smile:

little chef

little-chef, nobody here hates you!! You’re one of the more objective members, which I really like. You totally deserved those awards!! hug

Aw poo, I never win anything, oh well, always next year, congrats to everyone.

Don’t feel bad, Pixarfan91!! It’s a big deal to be nominated! If it makes you feel better, I voted for you(if I’m allowed to say that now o_0 ).

Wow, I won :smiley: I don’t think I won anything last year, so I’m super happy, and I’m also glad that I got nominated for so much. Thanks a lot, guys, and congrats to everyone else! :smiley:

You totally deserve it, Bryko!! That avatar was amazing. :smiley:

Congrats to everyone that won and thanks for the nominations guys! I didn’t win anything but ah well, a lot of people I voted for won and I’m so happy for you guys!! You all deserve it 110% :smiley:

I’m excited I got at least nominated here :smiley: Congrats to all the winners. You guys definitely deserve them from what I’ve seen :wink:

–Chippy [attachment=0]woody 050.jpg[/attachment]

Holy son of a gun. I won “Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar” again?!? Gee whiz, guys. You’re way too kind. I’m quite flattered. Thank you all very, very much!! hugs :smiley:

Congratulations to all of the winners, as well!! You guys deserve those awards! :wink:

– Mitch

Congrats everyone!

I’m just having a really bad week right now. :frowning:

Congrats to little_chef_eva09 and ellie-jessie-eve!!!

hugs and gives a Good Friend award

Congratulations to everyone who won, and thanks for all who participated.

Congratulations, everyone!

Next year, I’m gonna win all the awards (or at least one of them…)!

Thank you IV. Congrats for winning. :smiley:

:open_mouth: :astonished: :open_mouth:

I like legitemely can’t believe it. It’s just an honor to be accepted and liked by all you faboo people on the boreds let alone to be even nominated! Award or no award, this past year on Pixar Planet has been amazing and created like so many memories for me.

Hugs to all the winners, nominees, and voters. And as I said on another thread, thanks thedriveintheater & The Star Swoardsmen for putting on the awards.

Thank You God for giving this to me! (Had to say that before I said anything else!)

Congratulations to everybody that won! And congratulations to all my friends that won! And as for Pixarfan91 and every body that didn’t win, you’ll get 'em next year :wink: .

I can’t believe this! Best original Art Work and Fan Artist!!! Thank Jesus! With out Him, non of this would be possible. Thanks to everybody that voted for me! I really wanted to win something, just once. In that words of Selena (from the movie), “I’d like to thank all the little people I had to step on to get here.” 8D Kidding… I love you guys! Thank you! Oh, and thank you to TSS and TDIT for making this happen, and all the mods for making this a safe place to hang out! And thanks to my family for being supportive and caring and being excited for me! And thanks to those who got me nominated in the first place!

You guys are awesome :smiley: ! God bless you all richly!