2010 Pixar Planet Awards - Winners

First off, let me congratulate all the winners and nominees this year. You all should be proud of your achievements, regardless of whether you ultimately won or not. There were even some who were pretty close to making the top-five-limit for the Nominees list, so a lot of the votes for both stages were very close!

Thank you everyone, for your support all these years. For almost three years, I’ve seen members come and go, and pretty soon, I’ll be leaving this forum as well, though it won’t be forever, and I may log in from time-to-time. But I’ve felt I’ve made the most of my time here, from the spirited discussions you’ve had with me, and the great comments you’ve left on my fanwork. And this year, I’ve had the honour of hosting the third year of what I hope will be a traditional annual event with my longtime friend and fellow member, TSS.

Thank you for making me ‘Best Video Artist’ and ‘Best Critiquer’ for the second year in a row. Same goes for the ‘Best Pixar Planet Staff Member’, although this site won’t be half as fun (and safe) without my fellow Mods and Admins. I would especially like to mention Phileas, who has really helped the site through its crisis incidents last year and has singlehandedly revamped the outdated site design and layout. To everyone, I am, as the LGM would say, truly grateful.

Congratulations to little_chef, ellie-jessie-eve, and Violet Parr. You three are among the friendliest and kindest members here, and your wins are well-deserved. The same goes for all the other winners, you guys truly are the best of the forum!

Thank you The Star Swordsman, for helping me double-check the votes, and bearing with my inefficiencies and constant questioning. I really appreciate your quick responses and valuable assistance, so I owe you big-time, man!

And thank you, forum, for providing feedback, nominating, voting, and participating in this occasion. Pixar Planet would be nothing without its members, and you all are the reason for its continued existence. I’ll end my long-winded speech now before the orchestra starts playing, so thanks again, everyone!

Gratz, Vi, EJE, and PPT! :slight_smile:

Oh goodness!! :astonished: I won Best Pixar Fanart?! That is the highest acclaim I ever thought I could get here!! :smiley: Thanks everyone! And congrats to all!

Daaaah, thank you thedriveintheatre! It makes me sad that you mention you won’t be on here all that much in the near future. You are one of the great members who keeps us all informed and make us feel welcome. And your excitement for Rio makes me burst with anticipation as well for that movie! :slight_smile:

Congrats Leirin, und danke Virginia!

Massive thanks to TDIT and Virginia :smiley: ! And thanks to everyone and congrats to all the winners again :slight_smile: !

Congrats to the winners. :smiley:

Erm, what?

Spam post ellie-jessie-eve. Don’t worry about it.

Congratulations to all of the winners

Much thanks!