Up Poster

Disney_Guy wrote: Balloons that make houses fly and dogs with high-tech collars that let them talk… This movie just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Yah! I love myself some weird movies! :laughing:

I love the new posters! Carl being his usual exasperated self hanging limply, Russell swinging into adventure… I would have liked Dug (couldn’t they give 'im a cooler name and one that sounded less like ‘Dog’?) to be suspended from a garden hose too (probably by biting it like in the earlier poster?). And where’s Kevin?

This movie reminds me of Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (except it probably won’t suck as hard, and Russell is unlikely to be Carl’s kid!). :smiley:

Very cool posters! I especially like the retro 1950s-travel-poster-looking one. Actually though, it reminds me of the retro WALL-E ones.

4 New Russian Up Movie Posters!!!

It was discovered by thiagofgui a member of AnimationS Forum. :smiley:

Thanks thiagofgui!

Hope you like it! :sunglasses:

Click to enjoy at full size. :stuck_out_tongue:

animations.com.br/viewtopic. … 555#p45555

Thanks for the link and images, Wall_E21 and thiagofgui! I’m loving the new posters, especially that one of Carl holding up his walker. :smiley:

– Mitch

I love the Russian posters! They’re so colourful and fun, and my favourite has to be the one with Carl holding up his walker, as Mitch said. The Russians always seem to get the best posters! :laughing:

Thanks for the link, Wall-E21 and thiagofgui!

The US poster campaign for Up is a little underwhelming compare to past Pixar films IMO. Not counting the retro posters, there are just 3 character posters, a teaser and a theatrical one. Sure they can make some more, like the French poster, and better than the Russian ones (they feel cheap and tacky), right?

The read-aloud story book cover can become a good poster, the aerial fighting scene with the blimp can be another one, too. The theatrical poster with the main characters flying over (or looking at) Paradise Fall would be cool.

I have this one :smiley:

Another Brand New Poster for Pixar’s Up!!!

I like it. Cute poster! :smiley:

Enjoy:

animations.com.br/viewtopic. … &start=510

That’s a whole page, Wall_E21. Do you mean this one?
Thanks for the link! Some nice videos and photos posted on that site. :smiley:

Does anybody know where we can buy any of these posters? I’m especially interested in the simple one with just the house floating away and the word Up on it.

Check out the awesome new poster below: :smiley: