Up Poster

Great poster.
But, I still prefer this one:

That poster is gourgeous! Kevin is in fact a 16 foot tall exotic female bird (presumably mistakingly named by Russell) and since he’s a main charatcrer, he shouldn’t be much of a spoiler. I love seeing Dug too, he seems really cool and I LOVE the design.
I’m so excited!!! :smiley:

Oh. MY. Gosh. When were you guys gonna tell me about Kevin and Doug? Seriously! I can not find anything in this place!!! Especially finding a link having to do with A113 and the Pizza Planet Truck etc. I mean seriously!!! That is a schweet photo though. Awesome!!! That is EXACTLY how I envisioned them falling out the house and grabbing the (probably unused by Carl) garden hose! SCHWEET!!! :smiley:

Looks like fun! Hanging onto a garden hose suspended from a floating house like that… :slight_smile:

And we got Doug and Kevin! Yippee!

Ooh, two nice posters.
NickyTea, is that “retro” poster official or just something someone made up?

The talking puppeh is in it, as well as the gender-bending feathered friend! Weeee! A very eye-catching poster, there. Pixar should really release their posters in high-res, though.

Official. Sold as an exclusive print at SD Comic Con 08.

Here are some new posters, including the first close-up picture of Dug.
3.bp.blogspot.com/_dS9o2xQUbsU/S … l_Doug.png

I like the Carl one.

Bryko614 - Thanks for posting those up! :smiley:

I’m loving that Russell poster. Adorable. The Dug poster is great, as well. (The rendering job they did on that thing’s fur is incredible.) It looks as if his collar comes complete with a few nifty do-dads. I wonder what they’re for…?

Thanks again, Bryko!

– Mitch

Thanks for the heads up!

I LOVE the Russell poster. So cute and he really looks like he’s all in for an adventure! I like the Carl one too because the look on his face makes me laugh. Pixar really does a great job capturing their character’s facial expressions, huh?

The new ones are hilarious. I also love Carl’s expression. And Dug’s fur is awesome :open_mouth:

If somebody who doesn’t know about this film sees Carl’s poster I’m sure he/she will be “huh?” xDD

[spoil]The collar lets Dug talk.[/spoil]

Just to clarify, is it Dug or Doug? People on here seem to be using both, and I’d like to know. :laughing:

Loving that massive poster there. So much detail! Is it me, or does Russell have a bottle of moisturiser, or perhaps sunscreen, sticking out of his backpack? :laughing: Doug (or Dug, whichever) looks quite timid! The texture of his fur is amazing though, it has that real genuine waviness that real dog’s fur has. Thanks for the link, Bryko614!

The official name is Dug.

The dog is called Dug? Is this a joke or something? :laughing:

It’s hard to choose which poster I like best. I’d have to say the Dug poster because of the detail such as the fur and the eyebrow expression that dogs do sometimes. I can’t wait to hear what his voice sounds like [spoil]with the translator collar around his neck.[/spoil]

Ahh. I see. How interesting. I think I did read about that some time ago, although I’d forgotten until now. It makes him (Dug) sound like some kind of an alien or something. Heh. That’s neat, though! Thanks for the information. :smiley:

I know! I think I finally get why they named him that. (snigger)

I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for that Russell poster, as I want it so badly…

Heh. I don’t know if anyone’s mentioned this already or not, but I like how Carl has a hearing aid… and a wedding ring on his finger. Pixar doesn’t miss a trick…

– Mitch

Balloons that make houses fly and dogs with high-tech collars that let them talk… This movie just keeps getting weirder and weirder. :open_mouth:
I am super excited for Up, though. Can’t wait!

Wow, it’s impossible to create something more surrealistic than this plot :laughing: :smiley: I love it.

That’s especially cool because [spoil]Carl is a widow. It’s a visual expression of how he is still dedicated to his wife even though she has passed away.[/spoil] :sunglasses: