Show off your Computer

Wow that is sweet Fony!

does any one care that my computer

crashed. And all the stuff i downloaded is not easly redownloaded. I don’t have high speed cable.

You have my condolences.

FONY - I want your desktop!

:open_mouth:

nightwheel - Is there any way you can resurrect/recover the files?

Some computers (and computer programs) have the ability to do that.

What,

this?
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Snipsville/RatatouilleLinguiniandColetteDeskto.jp

g[/img]

Here’

s my desktop…it’s kinda grainy, so I’ll try to get a better one. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, never

mind, I’m stealing that one with Colette and Linguini. Mwahaha!

Zack - Haha –

yeah, that one! Thank you! It looks like it has become very popular now. I guess I should use it sometime…

(snigger) :stuck_out_tongue:

Join us, Mitch!

JOIN US!! :smiling_imp:

I guess I won’t be showing off my computer anytime son becuase mine broke a month ago and I

have been useing my family’s computer since.

JesusFreak - lol Haha! I’m thinking about it… :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

The Star Swordsman - Heh – the same thing happened to my computer a few

years back, which is why I captured a screenshot of the main computer my family uses. I suppose you could do the

same thing. :wink:

I rather not. Privacy issues.

I like that

background of Linguini and Collette. You can totally read the body language: He’s like "Come on, I’m on

honest guy! Maybe she’ll give me a chance?" and she’s like: "I still don’t know about him, but I’m

starting to like the kid" So sweet.

TSS: Come on… Stop being a party

pooper. = P

I’ll post mine soon.

but I can’t. I am not allows to show stuff on my parents computer. and I can use my bro’s because he has

personal stuff (stuff he loves secretly). Besides. I don’t know how to do it.

And here is my computer:

It’s

pretty neat because I tidy it up everyday. The cords at the back look messy, though. Woody is on top of the

computer, guarding the modem. =) Sorry about the

blurryness.

It’s a HP Pavillion

with 1 GB of RAM and a 3.0 processor. But all I know is that it’s fast. Yay.

And here’s my

computer’s

desktop:

Fascinating

stuff.

rachel – Ah, so you have Vista! How

do you like it?

I’ll see

Yeah, it’s cool.

I was having a bit of trouble

with copying files (from CD from my old computer), and the copying was very slow so I had to spend yesterday

morning finding a solution to it. Micro$oft has been no help at all, not even acknowledging the problem, but I

found a way to make it faster (or as fast as it should have been in the first place). If you are having this

problem, let me know.

But other than that I am very happy with it. I found it to be very intuitive - like

it knows what you want to do before you do it. But I might end up finding it instrusive, so who knows? I haven’t

had any compatibility problems so far. So from someone who came from a very slow Windows 2000 to Windows Vista it

has been pretty easy.

How about you?

I’ll say one thong about my computer. it has an

incredibles theme.

I have Vista, too. I love it! I think it’s great.