Do Marlin and Dory get married?

I think that’s perfect. She is a lot like a child.

This is another pairing idea that creeps me out. I really doubt they ended up “together”.

When I was little I thought they could be together, but now I don’t think thy would work. Like other people have said, I think of her as Marlin’s adopted daughter/close friend.

Yeah daughter is what it was ment to be. Although she didnt go to school with nemo.

Well of course! she’s over 18, of some number that makes her an adult fish!

Unless we could have a Billy Madison movie called Dory P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney.

Makes sense.

I saw her more as a ‘family friend.’

Yeah I could see that.

I never thought of that, maybe. :question: :question: :question: :question:

I don’t think they would get married, but I’d be cool with it of they did. :laughing: ^ By the way, your signature picture is very very cute. <3

Mine?
Thanks if it is mine. :smiley:

Just A tip! If someone posts right under you and there not a quote or a name than there probably talking to you. 8D I used to do it alot to.

Thanks for the tip. :smiley:

I don’t think they got married after the first film. For some reason, I just don’t see it happening.

Me too. Because Merlin is all mature, and Dory is sort of clumsy.

Yep. They’re better off as friends rather then husband and wife.

Yeah I agree. They should be better as friends.

PixarTeo: Yeah, I meant you! You’re welcome! I even saved the image to my computer becuase it is so cute. 8D

True, but aren’t married people supposed to have good friendship too? I mean I’m 50/50 on this, but just a point for debate! :slight_smile:

Sadly, in most cases, no 8D

Well, I know they don’t, but people say they should. If it were true then I’d say Dory and Marlin should get married right away! :stuck_out_tongue: