Are the movies set in the same universe?

It’s also in WALL-E and you spelled it right. :stuck_out_tongue:

I want them to be in the same “i=universe”, with Wall-E and Cars on other planets.

:open_mouth: i dont remember it in Wall-E TT oh no i need to watch it again YDDD thats like my favorite thing to look for!

What if both of those movies are actually apocalypse type movies? What if both are different stories of how human life ended on Earth?

lol, I read an article about the scariest kids movies, and Cars was on it. The author said about Cars: “What happened to the humans? We shouldn’t trust our cars anymore! Did we morph into cars?” :laughing:

Eh, I guess so. I just find that really sad and disturbing, even just as a joke. :stuck_out_tongue: I’d prefer it was on another planet.

I think I got an idea of the timeline and locations of the Pixar Universe.

The Incredibles takes place somewhere in the mid 70’s, after the Golden Superhero Age. The Toys and Cars can come to life, but choose not to around humans, so they don’t need to fend for themselves in an all human world. The reason we don’t see any Cars come to life is because there are too many humans around at every possible chance they get.

So the Monsters use their door-portal tech to transport some sentient Cars into another sentient World, which technology built so they can be used easily.

Also, in case Pixar is still here in a hundred years, WALL-E takes place on a different Earth with the same Universe and same events from past films.

I think probably Finding Nemo and A Bug’s Life are… Cars obviously isn’t. Ratatouille, Wall-E and The Incredibles are more dramatic movies, so I’d say those I could take being in the same world seriously. Toy Story, Up and Monsters, Inc. could be.

Up and Ratatouille could go with any though really.

I personally agree with the above. Cars just doesn’t fit into any of the other movies, and Ratatouille doesn’t have too many fantastical elements to it.