Pixar Halloween Celebration 2009

Photos from Pixar’s annual Halloween dress-up contest! link. You should still be able to access the page even if you don’t have a FB account.

Which costume is your favourite? I like the dancing banana meme, the “yip-yip-yip” monsters from Sesame Street, and… one [spoil]of Kevin’s babies[/spoil]! :smiley:

Mine was the Bay Bridge and construction worker with the overturned Mack.

That was really neat! I loved the Monty Python Spanish Inquistion. I certainly didnt expect that! And the Thriller group! Props to them as well :slight_smile:

That [spoil]Kevin’s baby[/spoil] costume is 100% total cuteness overload.

I also spotted No Face and Sen from Spirited Away in the background of one of the pictures. :sunglasses:
Those Pixarians sure are quite the Miyazaki fans. :smiley:

The Yop Yop aliens from Sesame Street!!! is that what I see?

Moooooooo!

Halloween at Pixar looks like it was a blast! I hope I get to experience it sometime. Some very creative costumes comes out of that place! My favorite is [spoil]baby Kevin[/spoil] though. Totally adorable.

Oh my god! I nearly died from cuteness overload at [spoil]Baby Kevin[/spoil]! :smiley:

See, that’s why Pixar is the best company on Earth. The employees have so much fun at work!

Oh, my gosh, that [spoil]Baby Kevin[/spoil] needs to be doing meet-and-greets at the Disney parks! Awesome job!

In addition to the others already mentioned, I also liked the Rock’em Sock’em robots. :slight_smile:

Thriller Performance by Pixarians

Ha-ha! That would have been so fun to dance to! Seeing them dancing to “Thriller” with the Pixar artwork in the background was strange but neat. They really know how to let loose at that studio…