What would you like to see Pixar animate?

Personally, I

want to see Pixar animate a cat because they are so cute, and their body movements are very graceful. There was a

cat in The Incredibles (Squeaker), but not for very long…

I also can’t wait for the space scenes in

Wall.E.

What would you like to see Pixar animate? :smiley:

EDIT: I also have to add that the fire

effects in Ratatouille looks AWESOME. I can’t wait to see it on the big screen.

A cat. ^^ Maybe 'cause one of my original characters is a cat- she’ll probably be 3D one day

when I use a program.

And I’d like to see a ghost. :slight_smile:

Maybe some jungle animals- leopards and

pythons and elephants and such.

Personally, I would love to

see them animate an Incredibles 2. :laughing: I always wanted Pixar to do human characters and they did a great job

with them.

There is one thing I have wanted

Pixar Animation Studios to animate/create for a long time now:

dinosaurs.

And not toy, plastic versions like Rex, but the

real thing: giant, tyranous mammals with teeth! Imagine

the crowds they could pull in with something like that… :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

i love the idea of dinosaurs. I can imagines the possibilities right now.

Mitch- I hate to be picky, but technically, dinosaurs have been proven for a while

now to have been mammals, not lizards. Sorry to be annoying!

And I do love the idea of Pixar animating

dinosaurs- I’m sure they’d do a great job.

Isn’t Gusteau a ghost? :stuck_out_tongue: Although, he

probably won’t be the type of ghost you’re thinking

of.

~~=oP

lizardgirl - Oh yeah, I forgot about that! Heheh – thanks for correcting me. You

weren’t being “picky” at all. :wink:

I’d also like to see Pixar do

something with rollercoasters, but I don’t know if that’s ever gonna happen. Of course, I shouldn’t speak too

soon. They did cars, so who knows?

I think something revolving around a carnival or side show would be cool. They

did good with the bug circus, just imagine how cool it would be …

Sorry, I have a thing for carnivals

and side shows. ^^ I can just imagine the sorts of jokes they could pull, like for names of rides or games.

:slight_smile:

PixarVixen: Ghosts in general, I’d like. I’m not sure about what

Gusteau is, which is why I didn’t say anything ^^;

I’d like to see them animate trees, and I mean trees that can walk and all that stuff. :slight_smile:

I think I would love to see a Pixar flick set in historical time periods.

TSS - Are you sure that would work?

Anything is possible for pixar right? They take an idea and make it believable.

The Star Swordsman - I actually love that idea of yours – it would work beautifully in Pixar’s unique style of story-telling. As a matter of fact, my mom devised a story that Pixar could do which involves a setting/plot centered around a historical time period.

I agree with you there – it would work pretty well if Pixar decided to accomplish it. Perhaps, one of these days, they will.

I mean, the are going to the future with WALE. They traveled to the 1950s-1970s with The Incredibles. Why not finish the timeline?

My thoughts exactly. They should go all the way back to World War II or something… :wink:

That might be a little too extreme.

I thought Pixar animating robots was a great idea, but I guess that’s kind of been “fufilled”… :sunglasses:

A Dinosaur movie sounds neat! :smiley:

It would be interesting for Pixar to do something based in time…you know, like a paticular time and place. All of their movies som far have been general ones with fish, toys etc. Even The Incredibles had it’s own “universe”. Huh, it’s just interesting.

The thing is, Disney already did a Dinosaur movie in CGI. Wouldn’t that be copying a little bit?

The Star Swordsman – Well, it’s been a while, and that movie wasn’t a huge hit, so I don’t think everybody will think it’s a rip-off.

Plus, that movie wasn’t completely Computer Animated, the characters were, but the “sets” were actual live-action.

A Dinosaur movie sounds really neat because with Pixar, they’d be able to infuse so much heart into it. I don’t know, it’s just how Dinosaurs are, I guess…there just lovable creatures. Pixar would create them all so unique, it’d be great! :smiley:

Technologically, it be interesting to see how the characters “look” and “feel”. Pixar characters have always been “cartooney”, but yet at the same time very realistic of the thing it’s emulating. With Dinosaurs, all the strange and wonderful things just waiting to be discovered, the sky’s the limit! :smiley: