What would your Personality Islands be?

Those of you who seen the movie know that Riley’s core memories make up her personality islands. Personally, I thought that this was a absolutely BRILLIANT concept from the movie. But I’ll divulge into that in another thread.

What I want to know is what do you think your Personality Islands would be? Also, what experience led to the core memory in your life that shaped your personality?

I thought this would be a fun topic to discuss. What do you think? :slight_smile:

I would definitely have one for Art and/or Animation. Family & friendship islands would probably be a given. Other than that, i’m not 100% sure.

Good topic idea, TSS!

I’ve thought long and hard on this since I saw the movie and I’m still not totally certain. Friends and Family Islands, naturally. I think for sure a Animation Island, since even though it took me a while to decide that’s what I wanted to do for a living, it’s always been a big part of my life. Either that or it’d be Imagination Island and be an extension of Imagination Land (with all the stories and characters I’ve developed over the years my mind probably needs the extra room). Possibly an Animal Island since that was one of my earliest passions. But here’s an interesting thought… what happens to a Personality Island as you grow up and potentially change a interest? At one point when I was a kid I wanted to be a cartoonist, but I gave that up when I realized my stories went far beyond three panels. So does that mean Cartoonist Island got renovated into Writing Island, which eventually was renovated into Animation Island? Wow I just gave myself a headache… but it’s an interesting thought.

Animation, theater, puppetry, and literature. Why no family and friends? Well, you have to have friends to have a friendship island and as for family…well, you don’t know my family.

Family, Friendship, Anime, Japan, Amusement Park and Goofball. Oh, I would also have [spoil]Fashion Island, since it relates to me wanting to make and sell cosplay when I get older.[/spoil]
I also made my own set of emotions:

My islands of personality would be of Pixar, cats, and old technology! (I grew up with those… :-\ )

I haven’t seen Inside Out, but I did participate in the Inside Out takeover on Club Penguin.

My Personality Islands would be:

Disney Island–because I love all things Disney, especially Pixar
Webkinz Island–because I love to play Webkinz (plush toys with their own website)
Creativity Island–because I like making sticker collages and stuff
Technology Island–because I spend a lot of time on the computer or my iPad