Brave Running Time, Total Gross, and Reviews Prediction?

My guess-
Runtime- 115 minutes
Total Gross
Domestic- 310,000,000 $
Overseas- 420,000,000 $

Rotten Tomatoes Score- 95-97%
IMDB - 8.5-8.9

I think the runtime is pretty much correct, as I see Brave being another 2-hourish Pixar film. However, I don’t see Brave doing quite that well in the box office. Rather, I expect it to do about as well as Wall-E, Ratatouille, or Cars 2. It might even be a lot like Disney’s Tangled, which made about $200 mil domestically and $590 mil worldwide overall. I don’t see Brave being one of Pixar’s most critically acclaimed, and I think the Scottish culture will appeal to certain foreign regions but not others (e.g. Japan).

Domestic box office - $210 mil
Overseas box office - $350 mil
Worldwide box office gross - $560 mil

Rotten Tomatoes - 89-93%
IMDb - 7.7-8.2

Maybe this seems like I don’t have a lot of faith in the film, but I still see this as pretty successful. Again, I honestly don’t see it as being one of Pixar’s best, but not one of its “worst,” either. Just kind of middleish.

Running time: 110 Minutes
RT Score: 92%
IMDB: Around 8/10
Brave will propably gross at least $50 million on its opening weekend, and probably hit the usual target for a Pixar film and have a strong multiplier and hit around $200 million.

Ah, I forgot about opening weekend! I think it will get between $50-60 million. Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted will probably no longer be competition and I don’t think Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter will threaten it at all. 8D Actually, Brave has a pretty safe opening weekend, so it could do pretty well at least for the first 2 weeks!

Totally agree. Madagacar 3 will propably target more towards younger audiences, unlike Brave. So that means Brave has really no competition unless the Spiderman reboot is sort of a threat to it.

I think it will do well enough. I hope it’s pretty long. I say 105-140 minutes; average box office; slightly above average reviews.

Somehow I can’t imagine a Pixar film being more then two hours. Though, I would love them to prove me wrong.

I prefer longer movies.

Whatever length needed to thoroughly tell the story is fine with me. From what I’m hearing it’s a little lighter on plot, but we could be wrong.

Rotten Tomatoes: 88% to 94%
Worldwide Gross: $630 million to $710 million

Seems like a reasonable guess to me. But we’ll all se what the results ultimately are come release day.

No, I totally agree. There’s no reason for it to drag on. I just like lo0ng movies better in general personally.

Runtime- 105 minutes
Total Gross
Domestic- $280,000,000
Overseas- $410,000,000

Worldwide- $690,000,000

Rotten Tomatoes Score- 89-94%
IMDB - 7.9-8.2

I see the film making around 600 million. I think it will get mostly postive reviews. Even the people who dislike will say it’s better then Cars 2.

As long as Brave gets better reviews than cars 2, I’m happy

I’m not sure how much it will gross though,i don’t think it will be as ‘kid friendly’ as cars2 And TS3 were.I think it will gross around the same as Walle.

I’m going to say that it’ll open like Ratatouille did.

I don’t know… with Disney marketing the whole “princess” thing all over the place, I bet there might be a fair-sized kid audience. I mean, that’s the magic of Pixar! They attract people of every age! I hope it does extremely well. And I also hope it’ll be kind of long; I mean, some 2-hour-plus movies make me lose interest, but Pixar, well… I have no problem with that! Heck, it could be three hours and I would be fine with that! The more Pixar magic the better! Before I saw Cars 2 I thought I’d heard the running time was two hours and I was impressed, and I was surprised when it turned out to be the exact same length as the first film… mostly because it was so awesome and had so much story I thought it was two hours long! Nevertheless, all that matters is that I love it!

I’m going to change my domestic gross to 75/310M. It’ll open good like the other Pixar films and will score a good multiplier. I’m sure word of mouth could help as well.

Well I’m guessing its going have to make at least $500 million. And that’s for its entire theatrical run to recover all its budget and marketing costs. Because if the budget that is shown on wikipedia is correct, then it cost $210 million to make Brave.

I’m going to say it’ll make 310 million domestically off of a 72 million opening.

So does anybody think that this will open at number one tomorrow?

It should most likely.