Brave Articles/Pictures/Videos

This thread will be for any Brave related news that comes out in the future.

Here’s a video interview with Bob Whitehill in which he discusses Brave briefly:
collider.com/2010/11/28/bob- … -3-cars-2/

Gah! I am so excited to learn more about this movie. Does anyone know who’s retaking the director chair from Chapman?

Thanks for the link, as always Bryko!

The rumor (or has it been confirmed, I’m not sure) is that Mark Andrews has replaced Brenda Chapman. Good choice, I think.

P.S. I haven’t posted in so long-- feels good! :slight_smile:

I hope to see you posting around a lot more! :slight_smile:

Even though I’m still disappointed that Chapman isn’t directing anymore, as long as Pixar continues creating more female leads in their films, then I’ll be happy. Plus at least they’ll be giving Brenda credit for writing the film, so that’s good. And I’m still kind of excited for it. :smiley:

A lot of people over at IMDB are saying that it should be a musical, but I honestly really doubt it. I mean, it’s Pixar, not Disney, so I think this movie will definitely be very different compared to most of the fairy tale animated features that we’ve seen from companies like Disney, which is good.

June 15, 2012 seems so far away though. I’m getting so impatient for more news. ;___; I hope we get some updates and goodies soon!

Time to bump this post to the top! :slight_smile:

Brave has opened this week in Singapore, and over the past three weeks, with considerable excitement, I’ve been seeing the marketing campaign roll out across the island. Click on my sig or this link to see some of the outdoor ads I’ve seen promoting Pixar’s latest animated adventure. :wink: