The Pixar Path in Life: Volume 1

Introduction

I am a Pixar fan. I’m ready to take what I like to call, “the Pixar path of life.” I think it’s fun to be a Pixar fan.

There I was, thinking about anything and everything Pixar. Then, I burst out into my own little song:

All the crazy stuff in the Pixar path of life
Those would be the best memories for me

Those will be the best memories for me

Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah

Those would be the best memories for me

Those will be the best memories for me

Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah

Yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah

And I repeated that song many times, until I could sing no more.

Then I thought (and told myself), “How cool would it be to like, have a Pixar pal come over? I’m so ready to take my own Pixar path of life.”

Ah, it’s fun to be a Pixar fan.

-to be continued…

Chapter 1

I take out a piece of paper, a pencil, and an envelope. I’ve decided to write a letter:

Dear Pixar pals,
I’m a big fan of yours. I would like to take the Pixar path of life, but I don’t know where to begin. I like you guys so much-oh, how you make me happy. How happy you’ve made me over the years, yet I still am suffering from stress. But, I see me with the heart of a Pixar fan, inside me-every day.
Sincerely,
the Pixar fan

So, then, I put the letter into an envelope. And I take it outside with me. And with the envelope still in my hand, I broke out into song:

There I was, a Pixar fan when I was young
Still, I didn’t realize it at the time
But now, years later, and months before
It all occurred to me that I really am

This is what I really am inside
Call me a Pixar fan, 'cause that’s what I am
I have the heart of Pixar, yet still
Just trying to forgive myself for my big mistake

I hope to take the Pixar path path of life
In hopes that I will be stressed out no more
But when I do want something Pixar
I’d try to do anything to earn it

It was addiction that made me realize
That I’ve been a Pixar fan all along
And I didn’t ever realize that
Until quite a while ago

So, all I’m saying is this
I really am a Pixar fan, and it’s fun
When will I get the chance
To take the Pixar path of life?

And so, after writing down “Pixar pals” onto the envelope, I put the envelope down, in hopes that a Pixar pal would take it, and then write me back.

And I went back in the house, once again, thinking about the Pixar path of life that i would soon take, and at the same time, thinking about how fun it is to be a Pixar fan-no matter what.

-to be continued…

Chapter 2

The next day, just as I was thinking about watching a movie, I heard a knock on the door. “Is someone out there?” I wondered. So, what do I do? I decided to investigate.

Peeking out the door, I didn’t see anyone. But what I saw was an envelope labeled “Pixar fan”.

Could it be, that the Pixar pals have written me back?

I picked up the envelope, and then opened it to reveal a letter that loooked like this:

Dear Pixar fan,
Thank you for your concern. Yes, we’d be happy to come over and help. We’ll assure your secret’s safe with us. You’re lucky that we do seem somewhat rather special to you.
Our happy greetings from us all,
the Pixar pals

(Yes, it’s official-I’ve been smitten over a Pixar pal.) Anyway, after reading the letter, I didn’t see anyone, nor did I hear a sound or a voice. As in, a familiar voice of a Pixar pal. Nor did I see any Pixar pal within sight.

They must have dropped off the letter and then disappeared really fast. There could be no other explanation!

But, I take the letter back into the house with me. And then, I get back to preparing myself upon watching a movie-I decided to watch The Big Year.

And, to go along with watching the movie, I decided to have some popcorn.

-to be continued…

Chapter 3

(one week later)

I am listening to the song Animal by Miike Snow on the computer at playlist.com over and over again when I thought I heard a knock on the door. “Now who could that be at this time?” I asked.

I get off the computer.

I walk to the door.

I open the door.

I find the Captain sitting there at the door-wait, what?

“Hello,” the Captain said. “Are you the Pixar fan who wrote the letter?”

“Um…yes,” I said.

“Well, good, 'cause I’m here to give you an interview,” the Captain said.

This is how the interview goes:

Captain: What makes you want to take this Pixar path of life?

Me: Well, I’ve been very stressed out. For a long time. And I want to reverse it.

Captain: How do you know that this is the path you want to take?

Me: I am a Pixar fan.

Captain: Okay. What are your hobbies?

Me: Sometimes, it’s hard for me to separate my experiences with all my favorite hobbies. I absolutely love shopping at the mall, making lists, and watching movies, but call me a nature girl and I’ll go with bird-watching as my favorite hobby. Those birds are like a beauty of nature to me.

Captain: And your favorite bird is?

Me: The Northern Cardinal, without a doubt.

Captain: Have you ever cooked?

Me: No! The only time I ever use the stove is when I’m changing the nectar solution in my hummingbird feeder.

Captain: Are you still a toy collector?

Me: Yes-I have some Cars toys. And I have an Angry Bird plush toy named Bomber-it’s a black bird. Sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned Angry Birds. Anyways, it’s great that I have some Cars toys.

Captain: What kind of things do you like to do when thinking green?

Me: I recycle in the garden. More recently, I’ve been using cardboard as mulch in my flowerbed that I’m planting for the birds.

Captain: Oh, so you are a gardener! I’m impressed. Anyway, what is your Paradise Falls?

Me: I want to go to California.

Captain: And, what do you hope to do there?

Me: I’m going to Disneyland! That’s where I’m going.

Captain: And are you excited about your summer vacation? 'Cause we’re gonna have a good time. That’s why I asked.

Me: Wait! How did you know I had a summer vacation coming up? Oh, that’s right. I’m 17 years old and I’m going to be a high school senior next year! Can you believe that?

Captain: Oh, my! Well, I think that concludes your interview.

Me: Already? But wait! When are you gonna come back and visit me with your friends? And all the others, too!

Captain: Oh, don’t worry, Pixar fan. We’ll visit you some other time. Either next weekend or when you’re out of school for the summer, maybe? Well, good-bye.

And so, with all that said, the Captain takes off and is then headed back.

And I go back into the house and decided to watch The Big Year again.

-to be continued…

Chapter 4

(last night)

I was just returning home from having a pizza when I noticed an envelope laying down in front of the side door. And, slowly, I picked up the envelope, flipped it over, and it read:

To: the Pixar fan

So then, I slowly opened the envelope to reveal a letter. It read:

Dear Pixar fan,
We are coming over to your house for a big celebration tomorrow morning. We’re going to have so much fun, 'cause we’re gonna have a good time. In fact, every single one of us is gonna have a good time! So be ready, 'cause you and every one of us are up for hours of fun!
Sincerely,
the Pixar pals

All at once, I ran into the house and said, “Look, Mom! I got an invitation to a dance party tomorrow.”

“With who?” Mom asks.

“The Pixar pals, Mom,” I said. “They’re coming over while you’re out tomorrow.”

Mom couldn’t believe it! “Are you sure it’s just the Pixar pals?” she asked.

I slowly walk over and look her in the eyes. “Are you saying I should have a dance party with them?” I asked.

“No,” Mom said.

“Does this look like I shouldn’t have a dance party, with them, to you?” I said. “Let’s just think about the logic, shall we? Let’s just think about it for a second. If I had not written the letter to the Pixar pals asking for advice on how to take the Pixar path of life, would I be getting invitations to a dance party, directly from the Pixar pals?!”

“Um…no,” Mom said.

“Oh, and just so you know, I may occasionally be going on adventures with the Pixar pals,” I told Mom ahead of time. “And I think a dance party, here, may as well count as adventure. Right?”

“Um…probably,” Mom said.

And with enough being said, I spent the rest of the evening, relaxing, while Mom was in the kitchen, making jam for a farmer’s market.

(the next day)

As usual, I woke up, got ready for the day, ate breakfast, and today I had to get ready for a dance party.

I told myself, “Those Pixar pals are going to be here any minute now. That’s right…they want to have a dance party, here. Oh, well. What can I say? Carry on.”

And then, it happened. About an hour later, while I was playing with the Pixar Trivia app on my iPod touch, I started to hear several voices coming from outside. I looked out the window, and I ran down the stairs and towards the side door. And I opened it real slowly. And I stepped out. And right in front of me was a whole crowd of Pixar pals.

And the chattering stops just in time for me to say:

“Hello, everyone, and good morning. Welcome! Welcome to my house. First off, I’d like to thank all of you for taking the time to send me a notification of your willing to come over and have fun! Secondly, I would like to thank the Captain, for last week’s interview upon my taking the Pixar path of life. You know, my friends, you’ve come at a perfect time. I know, right? This is going to be like an adventure-to me, and to all of you. But first, I have a little something to say, everyone: Yes, I am a big fan of yours. I have quite a collection, but I’m willing to get more-if I can. Also, in terms of my being a Pixar fan, I know how fun it is to always be a big fan of yours-no matter what. Now, let’s get going for hours of fun…hit it!”

And the whole crowd gives a big cheer. And immediately, the music starts to play, so’s to start the dance party:

You Should Be Dancing by Bee Gees

Cracks (feat. Belle Humble) [Flux Pavilion Remix] by Freestylers

Bombo by Orishas

Popcorn by Madagascar 5

Kalimba by Mr. Scruff

Honky Cat by Elton John

Midnight City by M83

Suffocation by Crystal Castles

Keep Searchin’ by Del Shannon

Strange Things by Randy Newman

Suddenly, I was in the living room, and caught up in a conversation:

Buzz Lightyear: What’s up, fan of ours?

Me: Yes, Buzz. I know.

Woody: So I came all this way to have fun!

Buzz Lightyear: I know. Isn’t it great? Same here with me, too!

Woody: And what a day!

Buzz Lightyear: Feeling good!

Me: Come on, you two. I know how exciting this is. Isn’t it exciting to you? Or is it really exciting?

Carl Fredrickson: Well, I came all this way for nothing to do but sit here.

Russell: Oh, come on, Mr. Fredrickson. You did happen to dance a little.

Captain: Oh, really? I managed to get out of this chair and do a little dance.

(laughter)

Buzz Lightyear: I’ve got a life.

Russell: Me, too! I am a wilderness explorer, so I’m a friend to all of nature!

Captain: Hey! Someone should give me a foot massage 'cause my feet fell asleep again.

(laughter)

Russell: I guess I might as well have some chocolate.

Carl Fredrickson: Wait! This early? In the morning?!

(laughter)

Woody: Oh, Fredrickson. Stop being such a worrier.

(laughter)

Dug: Hi there. Hey, sorry I’m late, but I was chasing a squirrel.

(laughter)

Dash: Did you hear what Dug said?

Violet: What did I do?

Dash: You didn’t do anything.

(laughter)

Captain: I bet you that everything about this party we’re having right now-it really is fun! Isn’t it?

Edna Mode: What are you talking about?

EVE: Edna don’t believe you.

Woody: No way! What’s wrong with you, Edna?

Edna Mode: There’s nothing wrong with me. I was just kidding!

(laughter)

Me: You know, my friends. I really don’t know how to say this, but I think your conversations are becoming very funny! And I love it!

Russell: Cool! And to prove you’re proud of us, why don’t we have ourselves a little more chit-chat?

EVE: Russell, we are already having a chit-chat.

Russell: Then why did I have to ask?

Buzz Lightyear: Oh, don’t worry, Russell. In a few days or so, you and Fredrickson will be sitting around a campfire making delicious hot “sh’moes”.

Woody: They’re called “s’mores”, Buzz.

Buzz Lightyear: Whoops! My bad.

(laughter)

Captain: Hey, listen to that! Buzz just made a mistake!

(laughter)

Carl Fredrickson: It kinda makes you wanna…

Dug:Chase a squirrel?

Captain: Have a drink?

Buzz Lightyear: Go to infinity and beyond?

Mike Wazowski: Make kids laugh…with my jokes?

EVE: Plant something in the garden?

Russell: Have a chocolate?

Mr. Potato Head: Go back to my wife?

Linguini: Trust my “little chef”?

Hamm: Count the money?

M-O: Clean something? As in a trail of dirt?

Emile: Be loyal to my brother?

Carl Fredrickson: Would you all just BE QUIET?!

Me: I believe he was asking for a sing-off.

All: Ooh!

All at once, everyone’s headed straight for the side door. And we all go outside. And so begins the sing-off, from the stage:

Carl Fredrickson: What’s an old man gotta do?
What’s an old man gotta do?
I don’t know how to say this, but I’ve got nothing to do
Just an old man who moves slower than you

Trio: He’s an old man, a grumpy old man
What’s there for this old man to to?
After all, there’s lots to do
Same here with everyone, too

Frozone: Just another super, not just a super
I love to go bowling, don’t you know what I mean?
What’s up for a super like gotta do every day, every time?
I make ice, but I can freeze as a result

Trio: Oh, Frozone. Oh, Frozone
What’s up with you? Why you gotta be that way?
Why go bowling in your icy super suit?
Why would we say that? 'Cause it’s just another day

Captain: Why bother, at all, to do so
When you know that someone like me must walk around
Every once in a while like the old man?
I guess I’ll have another drink or two

Carl Fredrickson: What’s an old man gotta do?

Frozone: I know what it’s like to surf the ice
But why would I bother doing that?

Captain: I have myself a wonderful idea

Trio: It’s like a sunny day and a wonderful time
What’s up? Why do we care? How do we know?
Sometimes, though, the feeling never goes away
Until something changes your life in one day

All: So, here we go, off to the tribute
A tribute to us, to all of us
What a sing-off! Don’t you see
That this tribute was sung for us?

And the whole crowd cheers. Then, it was back to dancing, with these songs now playing:

Breathe by Telepopmusik

La Calle by Orishas

Boombastic by Shaggy

Le Festin by Camille

Look At That Cadillac by Stray Cats

I Like To Move It by Madagascar 5

Under Pressure by Queen & David Bowie

Animal by Miike Snow

Loud Pipes by Ratatat

Clocks by Coldplay

So, one minute, I’m having fun. And the next thing I know, Mom calls, saying that the farmer’s market was over and that she would be coming home.

And then I blurted out as loud as I could: “Okay, party’s over!”

And everyone met at the door. And I said all the goodbyes,as everyone headed out of the driveway:

“Bye, everyone! Thanks for coming! Bye, Mr. Fredrickson. Bye, Captain. Bye, WALL-E. Bye, Russell. Bye, Buzz Lightyear. Bye, Woody. Bye, Mr. Potato Head…”

(5 minutes later)

“…Bye, Alec Azam. Bye, Presto. Bye, Mater. Bye, Geri. Bye, Kevin. Bye, Mr. B. Bye, Peck. Bye, Remy. Bye, Finn McMissile. And bye, the rest.”

And I shouted: “Thanks for coming!”

“You’re welcome!” everyone shouted back.

And so, with everything being calm and quiet once again, and just in time for Mom and Dad’s return from the farmer’s market, I blurted out: “You would not believe what I’ve been through today!”

And we all had lunch.

-to be continued…

Chapter 5

(one week later)

Now I’m on summer vacation. Again came the time when the Pixar pals returned for yet another house party. And immediately, the music began to play:

Moorea by Gipsy Kings

Honky Cat by Elton John

The Incredits by Michael Giacchino

Up With Titles by Michael Giacchino

Good Times by Chic

We Belong Together by Randy Newman

Represent by Orishas

Hey Sexy Lady (feat. Brian & Tony Gold) by Shaggy

Untrust Us by Crystal Castles

Runaway Love by Justin Bieber

I Saw Her Standing There by The Beatles

Beechwood 4-5789 by The Marvelettes

Heartbreak Hotel by Elvis Presley

I Started A Joke by Bee Gees

Stayin’ Alive by Bee Gees

How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees

Popcorn by Madagascar 5

Pap Smear by Crystal Castles

New Map by M83

Midnight City by M83

Intro by The xx

Son of a Son of a Sailor by Jimmy Buffett

Disco Inferno by The Trammps

Meanwhile, we had ourselves another funny conversation:

Mike Wasowski: I’m tired of dancing. Let’s play tic-tac-toe.

(laughter)

Carl Fredrickson: This isn’t a game. I’m bored. Oh, that’s right. I’m a very old man.

(laughter)

Russell: I can’t resist…chocolate.

Sulley: I sure can’t wait to see Boo again. Oh, wait…she’s right here!

Captain: Hey, Buzz. You should ask any one of us…why wait when you can believe it now?

Buzz Lightyear: Oh, please. You’re not making any sense.

Mr. Potato Head: In fact, none of us are making any sense on what we’re saying at all.

(laughter)

Violet: You know what? I think I’d better get back to dancing.

Dash: Me, too!

And then, everyone’s chattering as they try to rush out of the room in order to get back to dancing to the music. It’s official-everyone is dancing. And sometimes, they’ll stop briefly to pass on jokes to each other:

Remy: Why does it take more than having friends to get to know each other?

M-O: Why?

Remy: Because…some of us fell in love!

In some other cases, they’ll stop dancing just to play a game:

Russell: Hey, Captain. You wanna play a quick card game of war?

Captain: Why, sure, Russell. I’d love to play that card game of war.

And sometimes, they’ll stop to perform a funny act:

Dash: Hey, look! I’m the Dash! The Dash likes.

Violet: Dash, you best cut that out right now or I’m gonna…turn invisible and sneak up on you!

Dash: You can’t catch me!

Violet: Oh, yes I can!

Edna Mode: What are you two doing?

Violet: Oh, I was just giving Dash here a warning.

But, whatever they did, all those Pixar pals had a very good time-that is, until it was time to end the party. Because Mom and Dad were about to return home from the farmer’s market.

So I shouted, “Thanks again for coming!” And the Pixar pals all shouted back, “You’re welcome!”

And once again, I told Mom and Dad: “You would not believe what I’ve been through today!”

“Uh, let me guess…another Pixar party?” Mom asked.

“Yes,” I said. “Only this time, it was a celebration…for the start of summer vacation.”

It’s official-I’ve started to go on the path.

-to be continued…

Chapter 6

Once again, it’s Saturday. Today, I would be going to the park.

So, I went along with Russell, Sulley, Linguini, Remy, Buzz Lightyear, and Frozone to the park. Then I arrived at the park, where the Pixar pals were everywhere! And the park had all kinds of activities: a swimming pool area; hiking trails; a garden filled with native plants; a tennis court; a volleyball court; a fishing dock; hopscotch; corn-hole; a picnic area with a picnic shed full of picnic tables; a playground that includes a sandbox, a swing set, a slide, a rock-climbing wall, a see-saw, and a pretend steering wheel-plus all sorts of many other activities within the park.

First, I decided to play corn-hoe, but as I was passing the hopscotch game, I noticed who was playing hopscotch: Mike Wazowski, Dash, Violet, Linguini, and Russell. So I stepped in for another one of our funny conversations filled with jokes and laughter:

Me: How you guys doing over here?

Dash: Hey, look. I’m the Dash! The Dash likes.

Violet: I’m very sorry, fan of ours, but my pesky little brother here is…well, being pesky. Like a pest!

(laughter)

Linguini: I so trust my little chef!

Dash: You mean Remy? I’m pretty sure I could annoy him, too.

Violet: Oh, no you don’t. Let’s just keep playing hopscotch over here.

Dash: Who’s gonna join us, then?

Me: If it wasn’t for you guys, I never would have gotten into this park. So, thanks a lot.

Russell: Why, you’re quite welcome. That, I’m pretty sure it is.

(laughter)

Me: Well, I must go over and play corn-hole. Who’s gonna play corn-hole with me?

Dash: You know who.

Me: No, I don’t. Not yet. Just wait and see, okay?

So, I continued over towards a game of corn-hole. Then, all at once, I saw who was playing it!

There were an estimated 10 Pixar pals playing corn-hole. Presto, Alec Azam, Sulley, George Sanderson, Stu, Colette, EVE, WALL-E, Carl Fredrickson, and even Spanish Buzz-yep, they’re playing corn-hole, all right.

Me: Okay, you guys. First of all, I’d like to thank you all for inviting me over to this park…

Presto: Yeah, well, I had to catch my bunny rabbit first.

Sulley: Didn’t your cute little bunny rabbit here just wanted a carrot to eat?

Presto: Well, excuse me. I did give him a carrot.

Carl Fredrickson: Hey, wait! Where’s my cane? I just had it here.

(laugther)

Me: As I was saying, thank you for inviting me over…

All: You’re welcome!

Me: Look, I know. Of course, I’m sorry if you had to…

Presto: Do what? Hey Carl, take out the trash.

Carl: What?!

WALL-E: Hey, that’s my job!

Carl: If I had my cane right over here…

Presto: I didn’t take it!

Carl: Where is it?!

George Sanderson: Uh…I don’t really know. Why do you ask?

Carl: Because I’m an old man and I need it!

All: What’s going on with you?

Carl: Just tell me! Tell me where my cane is, now!

EVE: Um, Carl…your cane is right behind you.

Carl: What? Oh! There it is. Why didn’t any of you try to tell me that earlier?!

Me: Oh, Mr. Fredrickson. You’re always having problems with…with yourself!

Carl: I forgive myself.

(laughter)

Me: Hey, wait a minute! Aren’t we supposed to be playing corn-hole over here?

All: Ooh!

After playing corn-hole, I decided to go on the swings. A few minutes later, Russell joins me.

Me: Well, how did hopscotch go?

Russell: Well, Dash and Violet just wanted to move on to something else.

Me: Well, Russell. I’m glad you came just in time to join me on the swings.

Russell: You’re quite welcome, I’m sure.

Me: I know! Isn’t it great? It’s such a nice day today. And there’s lots to do around here!

Russell: I know it is! What better way to enjoy such a nice and beautiful sunny day…than for every one of us to go to an all-in-one recreational park?

Me: And believe me, I can hear the birds singing away.

Russell: Yeah. Cool. And to prove you’re proud of us, why don’t we have ourselves a picnic lunch together? You know, at the picnic areas. Here?

Me: I’d have to talk to Mom.

Russell: Well, that’s all right. Take your time. There’s no hurry there for us, you know. And besides, every one of us here surely is enjoying this nice weather.

Me: Yes, Russell. I know. I know.

-to be continued…

Chapter 7

Another Saturday morning. This time, instead of a dance party at my house or a trip to the park, the Pixar pals were taking me to their own town: complete with a bowling alley where Mr. Incredible and Frozone like to go bowling, a diner where Remy and Linguini can cook, and even a-wait a minute! Did that park look familiar? Oh, right. That was the same park that I’ve been to last weekend! They must have taken me to the park in a bus that last time. Their own bus! And I didn’t even notice the whole town that last time!

So, there’s the Captain, driving one of the buses, and giving me a tour of their town-PixarTown, aka LuxoVille, to some Pixar pals living there. Of course, so that’s where they came from-this town! Their own town. Neighborhood. Complete with the park! And everything that every one of those Pixar pals could possibly need-and in most cases, to do whatever they want, whenever they want!

So, what did we do first when we got there? Oh, right. A tour.

Later on, as soon as the tour was over, everyone decided to head straight to the park! And I went along, too!

But then, I decided to just go on the swings once again. Then along came Russell, and we had another conversation that went like this:

Me: How’s it going, Russell?

Russell: So, fan of ours, what did you think about the tour? You know, what the Captain over there just gave you? Of course, we all knew that you didn’t notice the town too much-last time we came here, that is. Anyways, what an adventure you’re having with us, right?

Me: Um, thanks, Russell.

Russell: Listen, I have in my backpack here over 20 chocolates that I’m planning to share with someone. Who do you think?

Me: You know, Russell, I like this town already!

Russell: And the fact that…hey! This is fun already, isn’t it? By the time you get to California-who knows? Maybe your life will be changed-for good!

Me: How did you know?

Russell: We found out.

Me: Huh?

Russell: That, and WALL-E told me.

Me: Oh! Wait, what?

Russell: You’re in love with him, right?

(later)

I went along with Mike Wazowski for a stroll down the neighborhood.

Me: So, explain to me. Why…are we doing this?

Mike Wazowski: Because that’s what we do here every day.

Me: Whoa, whoa! Hold on there. How can that be, for there are hundreds of you Pixar pals living here?

Mike Wazowski: Of course there’s lots of us. Doesn’t matter what type we are when we first move in-Be it toy, rat, monster, superhero, robot, or even people.

Me: Yes, that part I get. I also seemed to have noticed during the tour how this whole area is filled with everything you and all your friends could possibly need for everyday life.

Mike Wazowski: Of course, fan of ours. We’ve got everything! A beauty parlor, a candy store, a park, a bowling alley, a greenhouse, and of course, a backyard at every one of our houses. Marked by fence! And the best way to tell who lives where is a code on each and every mailbox. Mine says “Top of the laughs”. My friend, Sulley, has his own code, which reads “May be a scarer but really a pussycat”. And Boo, of course, also has her own code that reads, “Curious and exploring yet full of laughs in a sense of humor”. So, what do you think about that?

Me: What is Russell’s code?

Mike Wazowski: Russell? His code reads “Talkative, full of energy, and on the go-I can’t even resist the chocolate!”.

Me: Oh, are you having a new neighbor who’s going to be moving in soon?

Mike Wazowski: Uh, let me guess…you’re talking about Merida, right?

Me: Yes! Yes, I am.

Mike Wazowski: Well, in that case…

Suddenly, the stroll and conversation was interrupted by a phone call from my mom. Then I slowly realized it was time to go home!

Me: Well, nice talking to you, but…I gotta get home.

Mike Wazowksi: Well, okay. Tell her I said “hello”.

Me: Thanks, Mike.

-to be continued…

Chapter 8

I had just returned home from vacation. Suddenly, I find myself in PixarTown-again! And I heard everyone say to me:

“Welcome back, oh, great fan of ours!”

And so, we decided to have a dance party all over the neighborhood:

Look At That Cadillac by Stray Cats
How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees
Represent by Orishas
Hey Sexy Lady (feat. Brian & Tony Gold by Shaggy
Boombastic by Shaggy
Le Festin by Camille
Sometimes Things Get, Whatever by Deadmau5
Stray Cat Strut by Stray Cats
Fun, Fun, Fun by Pharrell
Boogie Fever by The Sylvers
You Might Think by Weezer
Clocks by Coldplay
I Started A Joke by Bee Gees
Jive Talkin’ by Bee Gees
You Should Be Dancing by Bee Gees
Kalimba by Mr. Scruff
Let’s Dance by Miley Cyrus
Runaway Love by Justin Bieber
Eenie Meenie by Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston
You’ve Got A Friend In Me (Wheezy’s Version) by Robert Goulet

And so, every one of us had a good time-until it was time to go home once again.

So, thanks to the Pixar pals, the rest of summer vacation would be a great one indeed. (Find out more in the next volume of The Pixar Path in Life. This concludes my story.)

This was a great read, evspixarfan2012! I could only dream of hanging out with the Pixar crew! (Lucky… :stuck_out_tongue:) I love the idea of various Pixar charries interacting with one another in daily life!
Anyway, this series is a breath of fresh air! I will definitely continue to read these! :smiley:

This…is a pretty good start. Like the way you scripted it. :wink: