I Need to Improve on my Fan Fiction Writing

Okay, maybe the last 2 Fan Fictions I wrote weren’t so great. It’s like…I start to write one, and then I suddenly quit. Those last 2 Fan Fiction stories that I wrote kinda sucked. But if I were to write another Fan Fiction story that involved those “Pixar pals” coming into my life…uh, it would be like another Fan Fiction story, Strange Incredible Things (although I can’t remember who wrote it), but mine would be longer, more detailed, and, uh…if only I can have time to write one.

By the way, any ideas on what Fan Fiction story I should write about? Because I want mine to be like what I mentioned above: like Strange Incredible Things, but longer, more detailed, and-I almost forgot to say this-lots more “Pixar pals”.

Thank you very much! :nerd:

Oh, I know how it feels to start a fic and then never finish it, and have it constantly bug you. My advice for that is to write out a story outline before you start–that’s what I did for, in my personal opinion, by best fic (this one, if you’ll excuse my shameless plug) and it really kept me on schedule and clear on where I was going to go–no writer’s block!

Okay, let’s say I wanted to start the story out with me thinking about how I would ever become “one of the greatest, ultimate Pixar fans in all the Pixar era”. That would be the inrto. Then, on the first chapter, let’s say i heard a knock on the door, but all I found was a note, and it was signed by the Captain, and then I see the Captain, and then I wanted to know what the note was for and what he was doing out there in my yard.

Of course, it’s just another Fan Fiction story. And I also need to come up with a title.

And another thing-I’m gonna need some time to keep up with writing this story (which would be another Fan Fiction topic post)-that’s funny right there.

Okay, I just thought up some more ideas.

Let’s say I hear dance music coming from outside. And I open the door to find a whole lot of Pixar pals who were all having a party-a lot of them would be dancing, some are playing games, and quite a few of them would be…well, passing letters back and forth to each other. Hilarious!

Or…let’s say they’re all over the place (my house) telling jokes about themselves and each other to…well, each other! Wouldn’t that be hilarious!

Number three: I would be having a snack, and then I hear Russell complain about being hot, tired, and wanting to go to the bathroom. Too funny!

Number four: Some Pixar pals want to play tic-tac-toe while laughing about the toy rivalry between Woody and Buzz Lightyear going on at the same time.

Number five: I say something, and then the Pixar pals want to be copycats! :laughing:

Number six: Another hilarious part of the fan fiction I would like to write about-Frozone is looking for his super suit, Dash shows off his super suit over and over and over again, Carl Fredrickson is saying, “So long, boys!” to everyone (the Pixar pals) he comes across while blowing raspberries at them, and then they all laugh at Mater’s joke: “He did WHAT in his cup?”

Okay, last fan fiction idea (for me): The Pixar pals, in and out of the house, would be having a sing-off contest-obviously about themselves!

That all the ideas I can come up with for myself right now. If you have any further ideas for a hilarious fan fiction story I want to write right here on Pixar Planet, be sure to give me those ideas as you comment on this post!

Thank you, and have a nice weekend! Bye for now!

I guess just take your time. Be sure you wanna write something. Think ahead by thinkin of new chapters in the future. If you have an idea, write it down so you don’t forget it. Don’t give up all the time, practice makes perfect.