Stories in the Series of Events That Changed My Life

Introduction

I was struggling with my life. So many problems I’ve got, yet so little time to solve them. Unless the wisdom of Pixar can easily solve it, once and for all…

Anyways, I was in my room, flipping through Pixarpedia. All of a sudden, I hear somew voices coming from outside. A while later, 3 Pixar pals-Luxo Jr., the Captain, and Russell-come into my room.

“Uh, can we help you?” the Captain asked.

“Can you help me?” I answered. “Well, I am having some tough times that can only be cured by the wisdom of Pixar itself, and yes, you and the others can come and help me on the weekend, including the upcoming spring break!”

“Okay, see you this weekend,” the Captain said, and he and the others went out.

“Wow, I can’t believe it,” I said after hearing those voices outside no more. “I’ve always wanted the wisdom of Pixar, and now the Pixar pals are actually coming to help me! Whoo-hoo!”

-to be continued…

Chapter One: The One Where Buzz and Woody Get in a Fight While in my Room

It’s Wednesday. I had just come home from an appointment. And I was unloading my stuff and getting ready to go into my room, until I heard a noise and saw someone standing outside my bedroom door. A Pixar pal. The old man with a cane.

“Better go in quick,” Carl Fredrickson tells me. “I think there are two toys in there who are about to get in a rivalry.”

All of a sudden, I hear a voice in my room yell: “Okay! Come on! You wanna piece of me?!”

I recognized that voice instantly. That voice of…Woody.

I opened the door to see what was up.

Then, I see Woody pushing Buzz Lightyear’s buttons. And I hear this: “Buzz…Buzz…Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!”

Yep, Carl Fredrickson was right. Buzz and Woody had gotten in a rivalry. But then I noticed there was something else he forget to mention. Because right before I entered my room, I heard laughter in the background. But after I went in, I found the sources of broke-out laughter, which appeared to be coming from 5 other Pixar pals. And the whole thing was being watched…by M-O, Dash, Dory, Mr. Potato Head, and Mike Wazowski!

Then, Buzz and Woody found themselves caught in more of their rivalry, more like an argument, over such things, like Carl Fredrickson moving around so slow, Dash showing off his super-suit to everyone (the Pixar pals) while saying “The Dash likes.”, and Mr. Potato Head being sarcastic.

But their argument only made the laughter from the audience break out even more.

“What’s so funny?” I suddenly heard myself ask.

“Oh, we’re just having fun,” says Mike Wazowski.

“Yeah,” said Dash. “by laughing at this rivalry that we’re watching!”

Then, the Pixar pals all break out into laughter once again. This time, because of what Dash and Mike Wazowski had just said!

But Buzz and Woody we’re still in the rivalry, so that made them laugh even more.

Then, it happened. I suddenly heard myself blurt out: “Okay, everyone. Party’s over.”

“What?!” all the Pixar pals gasped at once.

“You can come back in a few days,” I said, “because that’s when I’ll be on spring break. Now go!”

Well, somebody had to take Dory, too. And Buzz and Woody as well.

Within a few minutes, they left, and were soon gone out of sight.

“Well,” I told myself. “At least that’s over. For now.”

-to be continued…

Very interesting. I like how you put yourself in this story.

Interesting premise.

The only qualm I have is that what Woody and Buzz were in was a fight or argument, not a rivalry. A rivalry is a long-standing competition between two parties that goes on for awhile. A rivalry can consist of many fights, but it cannot be an isolated incident.