PixarPlanet Awards 2011 - Winners!!

Here’s the moment you guys have all been waiting for – it’s finally time to announce the winners of the 2011 PixarPlanet Awards! :smiley:

I want to extend my most sincere apologies to everyone for the late posting of the results. I thought I would have been able to do it myself, but due to time constraints and the fact that I spent the weekend at a friend’s house, things did not go as planned and thus the announcement was put off longer. Again, my biggest apologies to you guys for that!

Some of these categories were super close, and we ended up with a couple ties. Thanks so much to everyone who nominated and voted, and also special thanks to The Star Swordsman, my fellow host, who made my first year hosting the awards so much easier and also extremely fun. Thanks so much for all the hard work you put into the awards each year, TSS!

And now, I’m excited to present to you this year’s winners! Congrats to everyone who won, you all deserved it! :slight_smile:

Best Member

Ellie-jessie-eve

Best New Member of 2011

MissCarrera

Best Pixar Planet Staff Member

little_chef_eva09

Friendliest Member

Ellie-jessie-eve

Funniest Member

thedriveintheatre

Most Informative Member

thedriveintheatre

Best Critiquer

thedriveintheatre

Member You Would Most Like to Meet in Person

Ellie-jessie-eve

Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar

Mitch

Craziest Pixar Fan

IncredigirlVirginia

Best Signature

by Grifoshka

Best Avatar

by Leirin

Best Video

What I’ve Done by little_chef_eva09

Best Pixar Fan Fiction

Family Tidings by MissCarrera

Best Non-Pixar Fan Fiction

Out There by Ballboi

Seasons of Marquette by queen_of_painting

Best Pixar Artwork

by lennonluvr9

Best Non-Pixar Artwork

by queen_of_painting

Best Video Maker

thedriveintheatre

Best Graphic and Icon Artist

Spirit of Adventure

Best Fan Fiction Writer

MissCarrera

Best Fan Artist

Violet Parr

Best Original Artist

queen_of_painting

Favorite Fandom Medium

Fan fiction

Best Game

Say Something About the Person Above You

Best Thread

Pixar Planet History

Best Thread Creator

Pixarfan91
Sky

Best Debater

thedriveintheatre

Most Mysterious Member

S 330

This thread is open to posting, so feel free to give an acceptance speech, or even just a general “thank you” or “congrats” to the winners!! On behalf of me and the rest of the PixarPlanet staff, thanks once again for a great awards season! And thanks from me, personally, to those who voted me Best PP Staff Member, and also to those who voted my video as Best Video!! I’m so humbled by and appreciative of it! :smiley:

little chef

Congrats to all the winners! I feel so honored to win “Best Non-Pixar Fan-Fic.” Thanks guys! :smiley:

Congrats to all of the winners!

Oh wow, thanks to all who voted for me in the categories that mean most to me—art! Congrats to all the other winners as well. I would say that, for the most part, this is a friendly forum with lots of interesting input from members. I enjoy being part of the PP family.

Congratulations to all of the winners!! To those who didn’t win, congratulations anyway for being a part of the Pixar Planet team! We appreciate you being here. You’re great people and good friends, so that makes you all winners!! :smiley:

My sincere exclamations of gratitude to you all for voting for me in the “Member Most Likely to Get a Job at Pixar” category… again. This is the fourth year in a row that I’ve won, though, guys. Thanks a whole bunch, but vote for somebody else next time! :wink:

– Mitch

Congratulations to everyone who won and thank you to the hosts!

Thanks for the award, voters.

I suppose we blew our chances with that “Most Mysterious Member” category by actually revealing the solution to the mystery before the awards 8D

Oh wow, thank you everyone who voted for me!!! <3 It feels so amazing to have my written work recognized, and “Best New Member” makes me feel really good! I’ve got some truly great friends on here, thank you so much! :mrgreen: I’m pleased to see some winners I voted for too, congrats to everyone and it was loads of fun to participate in this with my fellow Planeteers! :smiley:

I was very hoping on winning Best Sig or Funniest Member really badly. But I am happy so see something I guess. Was still hoping on the other two. Congrats to everyone.

I’m kind of upset that I didn’t win “Best New Member” but I’m very pleased with the results.

Congrats to all the winners! :smiley: Your awards are well-deserved.

Firstly, thank you little_chef and TSS for hosting this year. You guys did a great job!

Congratulations not just to the winners, but to everyone who was even nominated. Thank you for your dedication to the forums and love for Pixar. You all make my life so much more interesting.

And thank you for honoring me with Best Member again! It means a lot, and sometimes I don’t believe I deserve it, I’m not as active as I use to of been! But thanks a lot!

I’ll be updating the Pixar Planet Awards thread later tonight!

Congratulations to everyone that won! :mrgreen:

Whooo! \O/

Congrats to all the winners! And again, thanks to the folks who nominated me. Even though I didn’t win anything personally this year, it was a real honor to be considered. :smiley:

A little interesting fact. I predicted 11 of my votes correctly.

Congratulations to everyone who won. Even though I didn’t win, it was an honor to be nominated.

Congratulations to the winners!
I didn’t expect to win anything, so thanks a lot to those who voted for me in the Best Signature category! :smiley:

A huge congrats to those who won!

8D 8D 8D
Congrats!

and thanks to those who voted for me
It was an honor to be nominated

8D 8D 8D

Im just kidding…
Thanks again.
And ConGrats!

Woah, thanks guys!! Same award as last year. Le gasp, I must be a Pixar fan. :smiley: That’s awesome, though. I love being associated with Pixar. <3 Thank you so much!! And super dee duper congratulations to my fellow winners!!! <3 Love you guys!

Congrats to those who won, and even those who didn’t! :smiley: Regardless of getting an award, like others have stated I think everyone is crucial to the ‘Pixar Planet experience’ and have helped make it the silly, friendly, fun community we know it as. :wink: :smiley: