Impersonate a Random Celebrity: Home Edition

Ready and one and set and go!

Hello, I’m John Kricfalusi. I LOVE cartoons. And by cartoons I only mean Looney Tunes, The Flintstones, Yogi Bear, Popeye, and maybe Betty Boop. Nothing else. Like I said, I LOVE CARTOONS. What? Pixar? Ffffff. Those movies are stupid. Except Toy Story. That wasn’t half bad. But the others are stupid. What? You say Pixar’s more important than my studio, Spumco! How dare you! Just because we weren’t able to hold down a project for more than a year and a half doesn’t mean we didn’t change the face of animation! Get off my blog! …Unless you want to buy some T-Shirts. In which case, stay. And then leave!

Your turn!

This should be interesting.

hi. im tara gilispie. i luv goffic clothing, especily from HOTTOPIX. i luv bi guys (hehehehe soooo HOTT) and hary poter (but only wen tey r all goffs). im a satanist and a vampir and a GOFF. my fav hp charictir is dracoo malphogy cause hes soooo hott. i luv amy leee. i hat avril lavegne, that poser b****. if u dont no who dey (OR ME LOLOL) r then GET OUT OF HERE PREPS!!! im a goff.

Hi, I’m Glenn Beck.

THE SKY IS FALLING
THE SKY IS FALLING

You guys are awesome. 8D

Hello. My name is God, and I like doing awesome stuff, being awesome, and making your life awesome by doing my job.

P.S. that’s actually Tom Hanks. Not that God doesn’t do that stuff, but that wouldn’t be funny.

Hi, I’m Trey Parker. Offending people isn’t right. Now if you excuse me, I have to get back to writing for my TV show that makes fun of Jews, mormons, gays, blacks, the mentally impaired, and every minority under the sun. Offending people is wrong, though.

Hi there mortals, I’m Jeffrey Katzenberg. I’m extremely modest, very attractive(ignore my hair and face and torso and legs), very smart(ignore my life), and awesome(Disney? Who?). Worship me, but don’t forget my modesty. :wink:

Remember to keep the posts apolitical and clean, guys!

Hello, I’m Nicholas Cage. I have a very famous uncle, but I decided to pick a better last name- I want to be recognised for the eccentric and irrevent guy that I am. When I’m not busy mumbling my lines as a lovable antihero character, I’m flipping through style catalogues to pick my next weird hairdo for my following hit-or-miss movie. Oh yeah, can you spare a dime? I’m kinda broke at the mo’.

Hi, I’m Megan Fox. I don’t need anyone to tell me that I’m a horrible actress. But that’s okay. What I lack in talent, I make up with hotness. Guys can’t get enough of me, girls think i’m a stick, and I can’t seem to get along with any director, right Michael Bay?

'Sup my brotha! I’m Kanye West. I love me, you love me, we all love me! We’re all relating, right? I’m awesome and we all know it. What? You say there are other good artists out there? You’re lying right there.

I thought this topic would be interesting…until I read the posts.

Maybe something like this will amuse you guys, though…so…

Hi, I’m Randy Newman, and I put my worst song ever as music for Toy Story 3, and you know what? It STILL won the Oscar!

(Sorry, I cannot get over the fact that a terrible song from Randy Newman won over a beautiful song from Alan Mencken…)

Hello, I’m Joe Quesada. I can’t get over the fact that Marvel comics have changed since I was a kid, so I will order my writers to retcon any character development from the last twenty years, including breaking up a very iconic and popular relationship! Bye bye Mary-Jane! Marriage is pointless unless there are babies involved, but remember, divorces are always the woman’s fault. When you think your (male) character is getting a little uninteresting, just kill off their (female) love interest! If you dislike my choices, well, you just don’t get the characters like I do! Yes, all of you! All of you, the readers of my company’s books, are just old male losers in their mother’s basements, so I will write for that accordingly. What? You think I’m embracing an outdated and rude stereotype of my own customers? Well, you just don’t get yourselves like I do! Yes, all of you!

Hi, I’m Seth McFarlane.

I have an entire primetime lineup on a major network dedicated to me. How did I get here?

By doing nothing.

That’s right. I’ve done nothing on any of my shows since their inception, and here I am raking in the cash. Trey Parker thinks he has to write every episode of his show. That poor, naive fool.

LOL awesome post Virginia.

Hello, I’m Stephen Colbert. And I am America.

Can we impersonate fictional characters that are celebrities? If, so…

Hello, Yoda I am, talk weird I do! (That’s all I got…)

We’d need a different thread for that, mate.

Thanks! Yours is funny too. :smiley:

Hello. I’m Lady Gaga, one of the most interesting people alive. Even if you hate me, you can’t keep your eyes off of me. I’m so weird, you just can’t resist!

I’m TO. Get out your popcorn. Because it’s gonna be a show. On the field, off the field, on screen, off screen, I’m always the center of attention.

I can totally keep my eyes off Lady Gaga. I haven’t seen her more than five times, and even then I look away, cause I think she looks gross 8D

But anyway, it’s a shame we can’t do voice impersonations in the boards. I’m somewhat good at that.

I agree with you on Gaga SoA. I think she looks like a train wreck in her outfits. I think if she were less strange, I would like her, but her eccentricness makes her.

Hi, I’m Ke$ha. I’m a white female rapper, I have no talent, and I make lots of money for it! Yay!!