Wondering if anyone has this picture

So I accidentally changed my wallpaper on my computer without saving my old one. It turns out, I like my old one much more. When I went and did a google search for it, I only found a much smaller version of it and it wouldn’t let me enlarge it since the sight isn’t working anymore. So I was wondering and hoping that hopefully someone here had the hi res version of this picture, and if you do, could you please post it?

Here’s the link: tiny.cc/t7ap5

Thanks

Do you have Microsoft Paint? If you do, I can help.

I do indeedy

Good. This might not be the best quality, sorry, but we’ll see how it goes.

1. Go to the image, and hit Print Screen.
  2. Go to Paint and hit Ctrl+V
  3. Using the rectangular selection device, copy the image and hit Ctrl+C
  4. Start a new window in Paint and hit Ctrl+V (Be sure to shrink the area so that your picture won’t have any excess background showing.)
  5. Save the document
  6. Select “set as background (centered)”
    Hope that works!

So I tried that out just now but it got too blurry unfortunately. Thanks for the help though

:wink: No problem.

The link isn’t working for me. I might be able to help you if I could get to it :confused:

Yea, that seems to be the problem. I think the site that used to host the image has been taken down and all that is left is a thumbnail version of the picture which wouldn’t make too good of a computer wallpaper

Here’s the largest version I can find for you;
2.bp.blogspot.com/_dS9o2xQUbsU/S … flying.png

Woah, nice, Bryko. You just won. :laughing:

I love that shot so much. :smiley:

I love the blu ray quality. I hadn´t noticed that Carl had beard :laughing:

I know I’m a few months late, but I happened to have a higher resolution version than the one bryko posted. This one filled my screen and then some. Hope it helps!

[url]http://img691.imageshack.us/i/664v.jpg/[/url]

Wow, that is huge. Thanks for posting! I’ve got a new desktop…

lolz, it is a super awesome picture!

Moving this to the archives due to broken link.