Pixar Planet Haloween Contest Video Submissions Thread

As of now, members who plan on submiting a video or two to this contest may post their videos in this thread. Below is guideline to post your video.

Name: The Star Swordsman

Video Title: The Incredibles

Category(s): Music Video

Subcategory(s): Overall b[/b]

Video Link: [url]The Incredibles - YouTube

Description: A music video about my favorite movie and Super Heroes. Please enjoy. (Optional, but not too long. Just a brief summary.)

Inspiration: My favorite movie and super heroes are the Incredibles. I wanted to challenge myself by making a music video set to the song that speaks for the whole movie and characters. It was hard and it took me a long time, but in the end, it was worth it. (optional. allowed to be longer than description but not too long)

//////////\

Rules

• The purpose of this thread is for participant to post their videos. Comments, questions, and reples 9other than a video submission) will be deleted.

• if anyone has any questions, do not hesitate to PM me.

• If you completed a video but want to post another one, just edit your own post and post another submission form.

• Only post YOUR work. You may not post another person’s work, (even with their permission). This is a contest base off your own originality and editting judgement. Not someone elses. Anyone that breaks this rule will not only have their video submission deleted, but will also be disqualified from this competition.

Tips

• Good luck, and have fun. remember, we’re not doing this to see who the best video maker is. This contest was started for the members of Pixar Planet to view fun fan videos. In addition, with Haloween coming around the corner in a month and a half, this contest is a great way to kick off the Haloween season.

• It doesn’t matter if your video is the most popular or the most favored. Everyone will get a chance to shine and everyone has a fair shot at winning.

Here’s my submission I made so much suspense over in other posts.

Name: SgtYayap

Video Title: WRBiNE (Halloween Version)

Category(s): Other

Subcategory(s): Character Study/Recap

Video Link: youtube.com/watch?v=VVn7P92DNzs

Description: An analysis of one of the characters from Monsters, Inc.

Inspiration: I really like the character, and I’m hoping that others will see why with this video. As for the actual process, I’ve always liked the idea of synchronizing music with visuals in a film score sense.

Name: FlySpeckStudio

Video Title: Halloween - The Ghost Light

Category(s): TV Promo

Subcategory(s): Overall (optional)

Video Link: [url]- YouTube

Description: A combination of Mater, the Ghost Light and Lifted

Inspiration: I really loved these two Pixar shorts, combined they share a funny creepiness for the Halloween holiday. I edited clips, added music and sounds, aligned with the right scenes to deliver a story of being haunted by your imagination. My only fear is that it may be to long?

This is my first ever entry into a contest. I am teaching myself how to edit video and have been doing it for about six months now.

Juliet

Name: The Star Swordsman

Video: The Incredibles Halloween Recut/MV

Category: Music Video, Recut

Sub-Category: Movie Trailer & Story Based

Video Link: [url]The Incredibles Halloween Recut - YouTube

Description: Bob Parr looses his wife and children. Now, as a mentally unstable and broken man, he goes on a killing spree.

Inspiration: I was inspired by a lot of horror recuts of The Incredibles on youtube. Wanting to challenge myself, I decided to make my first recut, while keeping the elemments of a music video.

Name: A.R.L.E.N Robot

Video: a tribute to our predecessor Wall-E
Category: Action, Adventure, Best Actor

Video Link: youtube.com/watch?v=DQ7E07OJf-I

Description: Out of control robot.

Inspiration: Inspired by the fact Wall-E made robots cool again, we set out to make the greatest robot video of all time.