New Moderator - lizardgirl!

Long-time member, as well as the friendliest Brit around, lizardgirl, has now been added to the mod squad! Congratulations! :smiley:

Nice job earning the title of moderator, lizardgirl! You deserve it. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Good for you! Nice to see a friendly face get some notoriety; you’ll do great! :smiley:

Llongyfarchiadau, lizardgirl, Congratulations. It’s nice to see another deserving member given more responsibility!

Congrats, lizardgirl! It’s always exciting to see someone as friendly and active as you be added to the moderators. :smiley:

Congratulations, lizardgirl. You really deserve to be a moderator.

Congrats on being the newest addition to the force, lizardgirl! Now I feel safe knowing that one of the nicest Brits on the forums is on the beat! Eheheh… :smiley:

Congratulations, lizardgirl! You deserve it. You should feel proud! :smiley:

Thanks so much, everyone! :smiley:

Congrats on the promotion, lizardgirl. You are not only the most friendly, but you are a very loyal too. You deserved this. Welcome to the team.

Congrats, lizardgirl! You definitely deserve this! :smiley:

Congratulations, lizardgirl! :smiley:

Congrats!

A big congratulations, lizardgirl!
I knew you’d become a moderator sooner or later!

As others before me have said, congratulations, lizardgirl, on stepping up to be a moderator! :smiley: You’ll be a great one!

Congratulations, lizardgirl!

I resent the friendliest Brit around comment! :laughing:

Regardless, congratulations to you! Enjoy your moderation responsibilities and such!

Thanks again, everyone! :smiley:

Congratulations to you, lizardgirl!! You’re certainly worthy of the honor. :smiley:

– Mitch

Congrats Lizardgirl! Good luck on your…

MISSION to find the EVIL rule breakers of Pixar Planet, it is a rough mission,huh huh.But with power, you can do it!