Delay

Hey everyone. This is an announcement to let you know the next episode of Radio Pixar is going to be delayed. How long for? It could be a few weeks, or even next month or longer when you will get to hear Episode 13. Rest assured that as soon as I have a definite idea of when the show will be released, say, after we’ve recorded it, I will post here so you aren’t waiting in the dark.

So far, four episodes of the podcast have been released (relatively) on time this year, which I am very proud of, but this also takes an extraordinarily large amount of work and planning on my part, as well as with help from the rest of the crew. So think of it as a little break for me, and time to plan for shows in the future. There’s also a few surprises up our sleeve, so if that works out, you can expect a future episode of Radio Pixar to be not quite what you normally listen to. I better not say any more, though! :wink:

Thank you to everyone who gives feedback and contributes. I know I sound like a broken record, but you guys help make Radio Pixar improve with every episode. As usual, I’m still accepting comments, critique, song requests, indications of interest if you want to be on the show in the future, and suggestions of what YOU would like to hear on the show. You can send them all to the Radio Pixar email: radiopixar@pixarplanet.com, as well as give feedback of individual episodes in their respective threads.

Rachel
Director of Radio Pixar

:mrgreen:

BIG NEWS EVERYONE!!!

We have resumed work at Radio Pixar again! The newest episode should be up in a few weeks. BUt we are so glad for this baby to be back on its feet again!

Yaaay! Looking forward to the next episode! Great work getting this show back on the road, guys! :smiley: