New Moderator

I’d like to welcome a new moderator to the Pixar Planet Forums - rachelcakes1985

rachelcakes1985 is committed to keeping the forums a safe and happy place for all so I hope you join me in welcoming her to her new position on the boards.

Welcome rachelcakes1985!

Ha! See, Rachel? I told you that you’d be a moderator eventually… :wink:

Congratulations to the newest member of the Pixar Planet administrative team! :smiley:

– Mitch

All I can say is it’s about time!!! :wink:

Congrats rachelcakes! :-D)

:mrgreen:

Alright! Nice to have another ‘copper’ on the beat! 'Grats, Rachel!

Congrats Rachel!! :smiley:

Congratulations, Rachel! Considering you do so much around here, you definitely deserve this position! :smiley:

I knew you deserved it more than anyone rachel. Congratulation on your promotion.

I’m so happy you got the promotion Rachel! Congrats, I’m sure you’ll do great!

Is it a good idea to announce this on April 1st?

Congrats! Maybe. Or maybe they’ll ban you tomorrow and blame it on OMG PONIES!

Congrats Rachel! I know you’ll do a fantastic job. :smiley:

Golly gee, thanks everyone. And to be promoted as a mod exactly 2 years after I first joined here was pretty neat, too. I’ll try my best to be an excellent moderator!

No, it can’t be a prank… or at least I hope it isn’t. gulp

:stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulation, Rachel, you really deserved this position :slight_smile:

Hah, what bad timing. It’s most definitely not a joke! Congrads rachel! You really deserve this after all you’ve done. :smiley:

Congratulations Rachel…you deserve this spot.

Thanks, peeps. Your congratulatory messages really mean a lot. =)

I haven’t gotten a chance to properly congratulate you on your recent moderater hiring. I can’t think of a better choice for the job. You’re already doing well from what I’ve seen thus far. Welcome, rachel. :smiley:

As well, I apoligize to the moderaters for my prolonged absence. I am incredibly busy with school, but still manage to go through the boards every day and make corrections. I plan to be back in full force very soon. :wink:

No need to aplogize Bill. We understand that you are doing your best to do your moderating job.

Thanks Bill. =)

Bill - Don’t worry about it, Bill. We all have a life to attend to. The fact that you moderate the boards daily is proof enough in itself that you’re a dedicated and reliable moderator. You’re way better than me at this! That said, I look forward to the time when you can frequent the boards more often again. :wink:

– Mitch

Congrats on the moderator status!

BTW: I still don’t understand your avatar!