– Best Non-Pixar Artist –
Mitch

– Best Game –
Pixaria

– Best Thread –
The Definitive Pixar In-Jokes List

– Best Thread Starter –
rachelcakes1985

Congratulations to all the winners! Some award results were [i]very[/i] close, and as you can see, some categories ended up being tied. You can write your "congratulations", "thankyou"s and acceptance speeches below (winners [i]and[/i] nominees). Any general comments about the awards can be directed to the [url=https://pixarplanet.com/forums/t/pixar-planet-awards/3368/1]Pixar Planet Awards[/url] thread. 

If any of the [i]winners[/i] would like a graphic certificate, PM me and I will send you one. Maybe if we ever get the option of displaying images in our biographies, you could display it there. The plan is to ask [b]PixarVixen[/b] if an icon can be put underneath the winners' user names (as members of the '2008 Pixar Planet Award Winners' usergroup). In the meantime you can feel free to have text in your biography or signature stating what award you have won for this year, or even create your own signature. It's up to you.

Thanks to everyone who participated! =)

Wow, I first couldn’t believe I was nominate for all of the awards I was nominated for. I also couldn’t believe that I actually won some either. I am really happy for both myself and everyone who won. I thought I had a shot at some, and others really took me by surprise.

I like to thank everyone who voted and who nominated (not just for me but everyone.) I would like to congratulate all of the winners and nominees. All of you are very deserving of the awards that you were nominated for. I love to thank Brad Bird and his work on the Incredibles. I like to thank Dash for creating PIxar Planet, my family, friends, and God.

Last and certainly not least, I would love to thank from the bottom of my heart rachel. She started this exciting event and without her hardwork and decication, there would be no Pixar Planet Awards. So thank you rachel.

Congratulations to all the winners…i think all of our winners on that list deserved them.

Congratualtions!!!

And Thank You Rachel for starting this and helping lead us all through it…

Congratulations to all the winners! Can’t wait for next year.

As said before my post already, congrats to the winners!!! :smiley: No surprise that there were some ties and some votes that were very close- everyone’s pretty talented here. Wow, and I’m touched to be nominated for best member of 2008 and one of the funniest members.
Good job everyone, and also thanks for all participants. And thank you to TSS and Rachel for guiding us through this.
How about another big round of applause for everyone? :smiley: Yay us!

Gosh… I don’t know what to say (well, actually I do :stuck_out_tongue:). But I mean… not one, but two awards! Gee, it’s truly a great honour, especially from the biggest Pixar fan forum on the Internet, to be given these accolades. Thank you so much to those who nominated and voted me, I could never have got these without your support! The reason why I keep doing these fan-works, the driving force behind my continued creations, is for your pure entertainment and mutual respect. Y’all have truly inspired me to keep improving my image and video editing skills. These awards are dedicated to my family, friends and the fantastic folks at the best animation studio on Earth!

Congratulations to all the other winners too, you all deserved it, so give yerself a pat on the back! :smiley:

Finally, I would like to take the opportunity to thank Rachel and TSS for organising this momentous occasion! Without you both, this event to celebrate the best Pixar enthusiasts and fan-made work in existence would never have happened. So kudos to you two! :sunglasses:

Most Informative! Wow! I’m honored.
Thank you guys!
Well, I also want to thank Rachel and TSS for doing this whole thing, that was nice!
Oh, and millions and millions of sources for info. :slight_smile:

Congratulations to the winners!

Even though I never much liked popularity contests (I’m not just being a sore loser, either :wink: )

Congratulation, everyone, and thank you for TSS and Rachel for organizing the whole thing, even though I was never at a forum with awards.

Well done to everyone who won, and to those who were nominated, and also to those who voted and took part! And an especially big thank you to both TSS and Rachel for organising the whole thing in the first place. I can’t begin to imagine how much time and effort it took, especially as this is a first time thing, so a big kudos to you. :smiley:

Congratulations to all the winners!! And I’m honored to have won one of the categories! Also, a big thank you goes out to Rachel and TSS for organizing the awards!

Thank you everyone for the support. =)

Well, even though I was one of the organisers and vote-counters of the awards, to win a few categories, especially ‘Best Member’ took me by surprise, to say the least. I wanted to make these awards so you guys could recognise each other, so I’m a little embarrassed, as the organiser to win, eheh. I don’t consider myself worthy of that title, and there are other people, in fact, every other finalist in that category of Best Member would have deserved to win that award moreso than me, IMO. But thank you. I feel very honoured.

To anyone who nominated or voted for me - thanks! I really appreciate it. To be recognised and rewarded for doing something you love is a good feeling, albeit a weird one. Because to spend time here, a lot of time here, communicating and having fun with you guys to me is the reward in itself. And to anyone who voted me as the member they’d want to meet in person, I’ve taken down your names, so expect to hear from me when I travel abroad. :stuck_out_tongue:

A big “thank you” goes out to anyone who gave feedback for these awards, anyone who nominated and/or voted, gave tips on how to run it better or what we could change for next time… all of that means that you are enthusiastic about this event and your support really means a lot. But my biggest thank you of all would have to go out one of the moderators, fellow Pixar Planet addict, as well as a good friend, The Star Swordsman. Without his help to discuss ideas and work out exactly how to do this thing, as well as taking the time to count votes, and to deal with my bossy perfectionist streak, it would have been twice as stressful and not even half as fun. It was a pleasure, so thank you! =)

Congratulations to all the nominees and winners for 2008! You must be doing something right, so be proud of yourself and your achievements and for making Pixar Planet the best community forum around. Keep it up!

Phew. Now, I’m gonna go lie down…

Congratulations everybody! You earned these awards! :smiley:

Hope everyone has happy holidays! :smiley:

…O.O (blinks multiple times) Wow, I’m epically honored, guys! Winning that means a lot to me!

Seriously, a LOT. To be perfectly honest, I’ve had a bit of a self-confidence issue lately with my writing. I’ve felt a bit like a hack, you know? Geez, what a medicine for that! And this is a PIXAR forum! If any fan group knows good writing… seriously, I’m in shock over here. O.o

I told my friend and she says now there’s a standard on me. xD Always the comforting one.

THANK YOU EVERYBODY! 8D

Congrats and thank you to everyone on this list. It’s members like these that keep me coming back to this place. Really.

I’m shocked to see my name in there at all, let alone twice. Thank you so much guys! :smiley:

Congrats people who won! I gotta admit though, it was a shock to me to even be nominated. :slight_smile:

Holy moly! I won Craziest Fan! Thanks everyone who voted! I can’t beleive I won it with under 100 posts, with .5 PPD…

-EIA-

A little late, but congratulations to all the winners! … And to all those nominated as well!

Maybe in after a few years there will be a physical trophy given out (the Golden Rat, perhaps?) But Pixar Planet is largely what its users put into it, so congratulations, everyone!

Six awards?? Six?!? I swear, you people are way too generous. There’s no way on this earth that I deserve that many awards, let alone nominations. Man oh man…

I wish that I could give all you guys a hug right now or something. Give me your names and I’ll draw you a picture. Maybe I have some extra $20.00 bills in my pockets… =P

Thank you very, very much for the votes, everyone! To be completely honest, I wish that all of those votes could have gone to other members instead of me (well, all right, I wouldn’t have minded one vote – heheh), but thank you ever so much for the support and the compliments. You guys are too sweet. hugs the lot

Hmm. Sentiments… Sentiments… Well, I’d like to thank everyone on this freakin’ awesome website – administrators, moderators, and members alike – for being… freakin’ awesome… and for making this place with it is: nothing less than entertaining and enjoyable; those who voted for me… and those who support me constantly, including my family and good friends; Pixar Animation Studios, for without them such a website as this wouldn’t exist; and last, but not least, rachelcakes1985 and The Star Swordsman for endeavoring to create this thing! All of you guys are awesome! :mrgreen:

Congratulations to all of the nominees and winners, as well! Each one of you deserved the awards that you earned.

Are you serious?? is overly gratuitous

Rachel - Believe me, rachel, you earned the “Best Member” award. Say it loud, say it proud! :wink:

Awesome! Would you like my phone number? :laughing: :wink:

– Mitch

It looks like you swept the awards this (last) year, Mitch. Congratulations. :smiley: And thank you for the sentiments.

Well, thank you. I am really flattered that you think so. :slight_smile:

Ha-ha. Sure! =D