No More Buy/Trade on PixarPlanet

As honorable Pixar Planet members, out of love for this awesome non-profit fan based website that we all have come to love, let’s honor the moderators request in not buying or trading on the forums. Instead, if you would like to ask a question of this nature, let’s do this away from the website. Now reply to this with your member names and email addresses. That way we know who we are emailing.
Let me be the first to put down my member name and email address…

PIXARfan09 = stevegraf09@yahoo.com

Hi PIXARfan09,

I understand your reasons for setting up this post, but it’s not really good internet safety to be posting one’s personal e-mail address in public. If people really wanted to stay in touch with each other outside the forum, they could PM their email addresses to each other.

Thanks for the compliments though, none of the Mods are getting paid for doing our jobs (to my knowledge), so believe me when I say we have everyone’s best interests at heart! :slight_smile: And thank you for honouring our request not to trade, you can read Phileas’ explanation here.

I will leave your first post unedited, but I’d advise you remove your e-mail address unless you’re fine with it personally. If any of you want to continue to keep in contact, feel free to PM each other your contact details.

Closing this thread now.