My Story: The Pixar Fanatic

Sorry if I have to do this, but I definitely need a rewrite on my own fan fiction.

Now, before I begin this story (which hopefully I will not be messing up this time), I’d like to know: Do any of you have any suggestions on what I should do to keep me from messing up? And let’s just say that in this story, I am hanging out with my favorite Pixar characters-again.

Anyways, I’m gving myself a second chance this weekend, okay?

:nerd: :laughing: :sunglasses: :open_mouth: :blush: ;-p :~o :frowning: :smiley: :slight_smile: :exclamation: :question: :confused: :bulb: :arrow_right:

I’m sorry if I haven’t started yet, but I really need to give myself…well, a little more time to come up with some ideas. All the other stories I’ve tried to write, I’ve messed up. Hopefully, I will not mess this one up. Thanks!

Okay, here we go–let’s get down to the story:

Chapter 1

I was walking on the trail, trying to find birds.

Russell, the Junior Wilderness Explorer, had come along for the trip, too.

So far, we had spotted cardinals, warblers, cedar waxwings, bluebirds, woodpeckers, eastern towhees, juncos, and some common loons.

We’ve also happened to spot some frogs, some huge fish, a cottontail rabbit, a fox, and a turtle.

We even spotted some beautiful butterflies.

Then, all of a sudden, it was time for a picnic.

So we had to find the nearest picnic area and the nearest picnic table.

We had brought with us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, along with strawberries, lemonade, ice cream sandwiches, and some cheese puffs, too.

But during the picnic, a sudden thought came into my head, with which Russell gave a reply:

Me: Russell, what do you think is the key to living a better life?

Russell: I think that the key to living a better life is to go outside, into the fresh air, and enjoy a nature hike or two each and every day!

And I agreed with Russell, because we then continued our nature hike after our picnic lunch was done.

And it was there that when I got home, I would meet Russell again for another nature hike the very next day…

(to be continued)

Maybe you didn’t like what I wrote.

Gosh, why do I keep messing up on fan fiction?

You’re actually doing a really good job here, evspixarfan! You’re good with details and this story is quite awesome! Russell has a great outlook on life :slight_smile: Keep it up! I love the idea of you hanging out with Pixar characters!