Peach Magazine • Calling for User Contributions!

Cut-off for Feburary Issue: 20th Jan 12AM Australian EST (19th Jan 8/7c [AM] US, click here for the cut-off in your area)

As you may know, Peach is an online publication that runs completely off user contributions, mainly done by volunteers made up of Pixar Planet users. To be able to produce a high-quality, informative publication that is a must-read for all Pixar fans and affectionados, we need you, the users of Pixar Planet, to contribute to issues either in written or artwork form.

Contributions could be a myriad of Pixar-related items, such as:

• Featured Articles (most needed, 1 to 2 pages)
  • Fanart (simply choose which ones are allowed to be republished)
  • Interviews
  • Fanfiction
  • Other Fandom items that can be republished
  • Pixar News Articles
  • Product Reviews (Pixar movies, merchandising, etc)
  • Letters to the Magazine

There is two ways you can help to contribute with these items - to either:

1. Contribute a one-off piece, or,
  2. Become a member of the Peach Team.

Contribute a one-off piece

If you would like to contribute an article or a posted fandom item that you have already posted on Pixar Planet (or may have not), please email all the relevant items to peach@pixarplanet.com. Please make sure that all articles are at least 1 page long, and all images submitted are of as of the highest resolution available to you. Proofreading & editing will be done by the Peach Team, so all you have to do is simply email your work and we’ll take it from there!

Become a member of the Peach Team

As a permanent fixture as a Peach Team member, there are several positions you can take. If you wish to take a writing role, you can either write a regular monthly column, write a couple of articles on a monthly basis, or both. If you wish to be a Peach Artist, you can feature a piece of artwork every month that would be exclusively released first in Peach.

As Peach is totally volunteer-run and Pixar Planet is a non-for-profit entity, you may utilise your team membership to be used as a platform for references (for use in curriculum vitaes and such). Also, if negotiated in advance, volunteering for Peach may count towards your Community Service for i.e. school (limited to certain countries, terms & conditions apply, please contact Phileas for more details).

For more information about becoming a member of the Peach Team, please email phileas@pixarplanet.com.

Thanks for your contributions, and keeping Peach the first, the only, and the most popular Pixar fan publication!

I just emailed you, Phileas. I attached a first article for what can hopefully be a series of even worse articles. :wink: I hope you like it enought to put it in an issue…and possibly make me a regular.

I just shot an email your way Phileas! I hope I can be a part of this great publication!

Is this still going then? I’d love to contribute :slight_smile:

I’d also like to contribute. I could write a article on my work in progress fan-fic…

Ya know, this is something I can totally try. I’ll can write something up, and see where that goes.