Call of Duty

Yes, the Black Ops II wallpaper is official! :smiley: The first trailer will come out on May 1st during the NBA Finals on TNT. Anyway, I love the Call of Duty games. I know that they are rivals with Halo, another FPS series I love. I think Call of Duty has better Multiplayer and Halo has better Campaign. But I still love Halo Muliplayer! Anyway here is a list of Call Of Duty games I’ve played, and own.

Played:
Call of Duty
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Call of Duty World at War (I’ve only played the demo, but I guess that still counts)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (my favorite in the series)
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

Own:
Call of Duty 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty 3 (PS2)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (Xbox 360)

I haven’t played any of the portable versions of the games, and I know some of the games have spinoffs like how Call of Duty 2 has Big Red One, but I didn’t include them because their only spinoffs.

Although I respect your taste in Call of Duty, I’m just going to say for the record that although I have nothing against the series in general, I feel as though every instalment is a rehash of the previous. Call of Duty just seems like a cash-cow to me nowadays. I do tend to enjoy it casually though and I understand the appeal.

I love call of duty black ops! I think it has some of the best lovels in first person shooters ever!( the excape from vorkuta , where you use a minigun , and then escape in a motorcycle being my favorite example )and im so hyped for Call of duty black ops 2 since its going to be a diferent game, activision said that they were going to be misions in the 80s as well as the future , imagine the number of weapons you are going to be able to use! and the story is going to be written by one of the writers of the dark knight!.

I have a feeling this will be to First person shooters what mortal kombat 9 was to fighting games.