Rugrats returning to Nickelodeon

Well Classic Nick fans, we won, Rugrats will be returning on Dec 27 2010 ( Not counting a Christmas special airing a couple days before. It will be reruns. So far there is only airdates for december but lets hope it airs more. Nick is going back to it’s glory days. Now if they only broght back Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocko and more classics, then it will be perect.

Meh, I’m not a Rugrats fan. I watched it a couple months ago. However, if they brought back Hey Arnold, Rocko’s, and Angry Beavers, I’d be one happy camper!

I’ve always enjoyed Rugrats, even if it has its surprisingly eeries moments. I may not have cable anymore, but this is good news.

Now all is left is to bring back all the good shows and clean all the garbage like Icarly :smiling_imp:

Bringing back Rugrats is no surprise to me. After all it was Nick’s most popular cartoon before Spongebob (not to mention it had that still fairly new spin-off All Grown Up!). I can think of other Nicktoons that would be even rarer to have reruns, such as Rocko’s Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Angry Beavers, Invader ZIM, etc.

And I’m sure I’ve said this before, but I’ve stopped paying any attention to cable channels nowadays anyway. A lot of my old favorites have just changed too much.

well, it is near the show’s 20th anniversary

That’s great news! It was always my favorite cartoon as a kid. I might actually turn on the TV for once.

But yes, I would like to see other cartoons aired in addition to this, namely “Hey Arnold!” and anything from the first 8 shows on this list. And “Kenan and Kel.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, they’re bringing back a classic! I love it. I love the rugrats. It was my show when I was a kid.

I really hope this is a stepping stone for bringing back some older shows!

I don’t have cable so I won’t be able to watch. Though I have to say I was always more of a Hey Arnold & Wild Thornberries fan.

In fact I think I was the kid equivalent of a cartoon hipster because I’m fairly certain that I was turned off by the immense popularity of the show alone.

“Yeah they’re alright but I much prefer Hey Arnold during Bartlett’s blue period”
-ten year old hipster me

Ren & Stimpy is returning to Nicktoons and according to Wikipedia the creator of Invader Zim! Is planning new episodes

I never really watched Rugrats but I’m glad they are finally putting good shows back on TV

Not one of my favorites, but I’am glad to see some oldies returning. I doubt Rocko will come back…it was a pretty riskay show.
I’d like to see Doug and a bunch of others come back to…like AAAA! Real Monsters!

hmmmm coming back??? :slight_smile:

Yes! I used to watch Rugrats all the time with my mom when I was little! Now, where is Hey Arnold, CatDog, Rocket Power, Rocko’s Modern Life, and all the other classics? (I never got into The Angry Beavers or Invader Zim, but the latter is very very slowly becoming one of my favorites.)

I love all the ones you mentioned Buzz&Woodyforever, well except CatDog.

CatDog is awesome! Also, Rocko still comes on Nicktoons Network occasionally.